vaginal juice

Kys degenerate scum

>food stamps
lazy piece of shit

t. conservatard

>food stamps
I'll take the bait. Kindly end your life. You contribute nothing of value

can you niggers just fuck off

I'd rather have some autist spending tax money on halo top and gains rather than using the money for liquor and kfc for the little niglet spawn.

too bad you don't get to choose

kill yourself nigger trash

I laughed.

But Costco has a 4pack for 11dollars. Only have two flavors, but less than 3 a pop is fairly decent. Also Fresh Thyme has BOGO on all flavors. If you have an Aldi's nearby they're 3dollars each there, but it's commonly sold out.

Publix has them buy one get one free, but their weekly ad resets tomorrow so go get some tonight.

get the fuck off our board. 99% of the people here work their asses off at difficult, low paying jobs. What little we make is then confiscated, and given too you because you are objectively less useful. You then spend that money on luxury shit that most of us can't afford.

>Veeky Forumsizen on food stamps and fit
top meme friend. see you in the next /fat/ thread wondering why you can't seem to lose any weight

lol

>Food stamps

You had best be in college or some sort of training you parasite.

LOL you have no idea how welfare works, you aren't paying for anyone's shit, people are paying for your shit

If you're poor and working then you should get on food stamps bro. I work for $11 an hour, pay about $200 a month in income tax, and get $194 in food stamps. No shame, when I start making more I'll have even more stolen from my paycheck, I'm going to try to get back as much as I can in government bucks now.

what the fuck are you even

government bucks aka my, and everyone else's bucks. Also, you probably arent actually paying $200 a month in income tax. You are probably just paying it now, and receiving it later as a refund due to you being a poor fuck.

welfare cuck

>he's literally not man enough to afford his own food
>he will literally die of starvation if the US were to collapse

>he takes his masculinity on a javanese chess IRC very seriously

In denial libtard who milks the system because he's lazy.

I just checked and would only get $64 (sixty-four USD) of food stamps a month, is this a normal amount? I don't think I could live decently off that much desu.

and now I am seriously considering getting them, that would be an extra $768 in my pocket per year.

you betcha faggot

>food stamps
>ice cream
GET A JOB

I just watched a report about some 24 year old semi volenteer worker who earns 25k a year and is on food stamps

she buys food for her friends and only buys organic, and says sometimes she has to shop at trader joes with a look of disgust on her face

not sure what normal is but when I worked at walmart most people with food stamps had several hundered

That report sounds like bullshit, I live off chicken and broccoli/spinach and have just enough to make it last the month.

youtu.be/j4IFNKYmLa8
EVERYONE YOU KNOW IS DEAD
THERE IS ONLY ICE CREAM

Autists are dead ends nigga can be put to work

>halo-top plebian
>not Enlightened master-race.
The Pro-yo has the best macros for protons though.
How does it feel dick-riding the third best "fit" ice cream?

HAHAHAHAHA NOT ONLY ARE YOU FUCKING POOR YOU ALSO NEED MUH SWEET FOOD FOR A DOPAMINE HIT

HAHAHAHAHA