Hello y'all, where do you get your protein stuff? I need to get some protein bars in massive bulk...

Hello y'all, where do you get your protein stuff? I need to get some protein bars in massive bulk, and am willing to pay top jew dollar, for mass quantity. Protein bar thread, what's ur fave?
>pic related
My fave, and the kind of like to buy in massive bulk quantity.

You've found the best. There is not better than Fitcrunch. btw whats ur fav flavor, all I've had is peanut butter

Cookies n cream is GOAT

I usually get quest bars or complete cookies for fiber cuz Im hella constipated pretty often

do those have a lot of fiber?

From FOOD GODDAMIT.

>Protein bar thread, what's ur fave?
anything that doesnt have palm oil in it, and most of them do. palm oil is as unhealthy as trans fat and contains palmitic acid which increases your risk for heart disease. then there is the environmental impact - to harvest palm they have to destroy natural habitat of many species in southeast asia. corporations that make these protein bars dont care - palm oil provides a nice texture to their product and is pretty cheap for them to source.

as i said majority of protein bars are made with palm oil, but quest bars, about half of their flavors, are not made with it. also, kirkland, costco's store brand, doesnt have bars with palm oil. so, those are the bars i eat.

I'm confused. When you go on the fitcrunch website, the nutrition facts say 16g protein per bar. Yet the packaging says 30g?

Dairy

2 bars per pack

>where do you get your protein stuff

eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, beef, cheese, milk, one or two scoops of protein powder.

Can hit 250g per day reasonably.

Whole fridge full of them and I have zero regrets.

Costco has them in bulk packs here in MN...

I love Clif Builders Bars but it's 20$ for 12 so not that cheap

Chocolate chip cookie dough is the best one!

I agree with this

It's gonna be a big no on that one

Food the website?

I may have to go to Costco now, then I could buy a mass quantity!

I get quest bars/ costco protein bars and greek yogurt.

Obv. SCOOPS as well

Pure protien..... kroger stores have them... the gatorade bars taste great, but are 600 calories for 30 grams of protien. Maybe good for bulking?

the birthday cake one looks fucking gooodd. I usually don't dig the cake flavor shit but mmm

FOOD REAL FUCKING FOOD

600??? Better taste like a virgin butthole

Fit Crunch taste the best pure protien is the best during cuts.

I got mired 100% today, first time ever.

I just finished eating a bar now and Im looking at the wrapper

>serving size: 1 bar
>protein: 30g

Protein bars a shit.

Most of them have more carbs than protein, should be called carbo bars instead.

Ideally they should be 80% protein, 10% fat and 10% fibre.

Eating maxim proton bars atm, 167kcal, 5g fat, 11g carbs, 20g protein

Costco protein bars are nutritionally great, but taste like shit and I have to drink a lot of water to get them down because they're so dense. But they're cheap and have lots of fiber so I eat them.

Quest bars are GOAT but expensive.

Pure Protein bars are good but don't have much fiber.

serving size fuckery
they'll brag 30g in the package
then on the breakdown on the back, it's 2-3 servings, so the amount of sugar looks small

dont eat candy bars eat real food goddamnit

This. It took me a while to figure it out, but the most effective source of protein is meat and dairy.

One can of salmon takes out most of my protein needs for a day. Can't beat that.

how much and how many come in the package?

>tfw i ordered 7kg+ worth of protein bars a couple of days ago

Feeling fatter already desu

How much is that compared to canned tuna?

>not making your own high protein high fiber cookies
baka

How much u pay for that?

I am considering making birthday cake protein bars, but I don't want my stuff to come out squishy or chalky.... maybe I add less powder and put a lil pancake mix????

>One can of salmon
Are you a dyel?

91$. I think it's pretty cheap, so I thought why not. I usually don't buy protein bars.

Carb killa Grenade bars
Or Oh Yeah One bars

and add a few candles

If I'm out, I also get Fitcrunch. They genuinely taste great compared to all the other protein-heavy, mass produced snacks I've tried. I consider them an indulgence and try to get all of my protein from normal food, supplementing with whey isolate where I need to.

DOUBLE-FUCKIN-DECKA