Let's be honest. What's the point in lifting if you aren't gonna be banging sloots like these boys?

Let's be honest. What's the point in lifting if you aren't gonna be banging sloots like these boys?

>like these boys
Exactly. Look at this picture and tell me they don't look like vain boys
>inb4 crab in a bucket, jelly....
I respect their achievements but I wouldn't want to look like them, they look unprofessional.

Lmao what the fuck is with the dude on the right's face/hair

Jeff makes more money than you, do you think he cares about looking like a 'professional'?

They probably sucked each other off after this photo.

> I wouldn't want to look like them, they look unprofessional.

>Left = Anal Jihadist
>Middle = Face made for catching punches and cum
>Right = Has an Incredible Hulk haircut like a 5 year old

They lift weights and are dedicated but they have zero personality and that's why every aspect of them is gym related. They are spergs with good bodies.

He does his thing, that's fine man but that doesn't mean i have to want it.
I'm happy with my gf and working in the pharma industry and making (to be fair barely) six figures, to each their own.

wow no chest. on any of them.
want to bang girls? Go out every night.

>taking steroids with no desire to ever compete or use their physique or strength for anything other than impressing low standards normies
Is this really something I should be impressed by? Go look up a pic of skywalkers legs and compare them to literally any natty strong guy if you want a good laugh

Let's be honest, why do fucking anything just to impress inferior species like a cuck?

zyzz was special because even though he was aesthetic as fuark he associated with us here and tried to teach us how to not give a fuck and get fucking ripped.

these guys have only ever shown off and just acted superior and nothing else.

zyzz at least acknowledged that he was still a little wow playing fuckhead at heart. and ultimately, fucking too deeply with the vain aesthetics shit was what killed him. that lifestyle.

bro who gives a fuck about his legs

you realize nobody cares about legs except for other men, right?

>inferior species

You're dumb, kid.

wrong as fuck. I've had girls compliment my ass and knew a girl in HS who was obsessed with legs (blake griffin's for some reason). Most females who play any kind of sport or workout actually heavily appreciate legs you twat.

>sloots
Absolutely not.
People who show off that they fuck multiple women are like those faggots who want sympathy for working multiple jobs.
More work for less benefits means you are stupid.
Much rather have my big titty gf who lets me cum inside her (w/ breeding fetish)/slap her/choke her then the sluts I use to pick up at clubs.

To have a nice butt, you don't need to squat 4 plate, which is what this board is obsessed with

also
> implying you even need to squat at all to achieve these legs

are you trying to say blake griffin never squats? lol

i like their aesthetics but hate their obsession with showing them off. makes them seem one-dimensional and probably weakens the other aspects of themselves that develop to make up for not having amazing faces/bodies

fucking peacocks

i am as vain as the next dude but this is getting to the point where you would be safe inferring that they are autosexual

>banging sluts
>risk having unwanted babies and dealing with crazy attachments
>not plowing boipussy
>having convenient hole to unload into without fear of babies

>not fucking both
beta "male"

true

>they lift weights and are dedicated but they have zero personality and that's why every aspect of them is gym related. They are spergs with good bodies.

I wasn't warned this would be a feels thread..

They look like a bunch of fucks

so you can make people jelly of your physique.

>having sex
>implying my messed up e2 and prolactin gives me any sexual interest

nice ass desu n-no homo

is there anything more pathetic than gay posters who try to convince straight men to convert?

in my country, 90% of gay dudes look and dress like that

seid is between two roiders and looks like them yet claims natty heh

props to skywalker for simply not giving a fuck about anything and actually admitting roid use, even going as far as streaming it on instagram

>mixed with asian

THERE ARE LOLLIPOPS IN THAT FUCKING BATHROOM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PLACE? IS IT A GAY BAR???

lollipops for the mdma-jaw

lmao that's pretty gay tbqh
type of shit i'd imagine being in a gay club bathroom ahahaha

At the end of the day they are still a sandnigger, a trannyface teen and a ping-pong chin chon, and there are no gyms to change that.

lollipops aren't really that rare in druggy clubs, also ideal for if you vom to hide dat stank mouth

what clubs let you walk in wearing fucking sweatpants?

would you eat a lollypop you find in a bathroom of a club???!!!

If you look like that who gives a fuck lmao