How do you spot steroid use?

I used to look for bacne and gyno first. Now i look for 3D delts and hgh gut. Any other dead giveaways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he's bigger than me

And taller

Maybe you should just focus on actually lifting weights and making progress m8

Also you can get reasonably impressive delts natty if you actually train all 3 heads. People that instantly claim 3d delts = roids don't know this though because they generally don't train hard or actually have any gym experience

There are no dead giveaways other than freaky proportions. I've seen guys with one or two apparent steroid side effects but they weren't on anything. I even have somewhat of the HGH gut and so does my brother and neither one of us have ever used it. I also have huge shoulders compared to the rest of my body and I've never used.

Also, the only reason you are searching for ways to spot steroid users is to justify your own lack of effort in making gains. 99.9% of the time that you are not making progress and other guys in the gym are is because they know what they are doing and you don't. If you see a guy that is getting increasingly bigger and/or leaner it makes it easy for you if you can just pout, "I'd be making gains if I was on steroids too." Stop looking for excuses as to why you aren't making gains and do more research on how to make progress.

cannonball delts

I don't really care about other people.

>are they bigger than me?
>if yes, roids

/Fit

1.Huge capped shoulders
2.Large traps
3.Bitch tits
4.Bad blotchy skin
5.Large 3D muscles at low bodyfat
6.MASSIVE gains of pure muscle and no fat in a short period of time if they were working out before hand.
7.Being very muscular, having 7-12% bodyfat and being very active and energetic on top of heavy amounts of exercise and a fairly active life = they are on gear. You can't get big and cut as fuck I mean peak natural in terms of mass and maintaining low bodyfat and have an active life on top of that. Itt's fucking impossible.
Your body can't maintain all of that shit at once. Something is going to give.
8.Oh and being overly emotional. Doesn't fucking matter if the test itself isn't doing it. It's still causing the disturbance itself.

Hgh is not a steroid

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

Hehehe

Hgh gut is a myth. It's caused by shitty contest prep and bloat. If they started losing points for HGH gut you'd see all of them lose it instantly.

lolno it's caused by a shitty slin + hgh protocol.

sterons ded giveaway when they're dry shredded as fuck and eat whatever they want and they make their gainz two to three times as fast as their friends that they go to the gym with and do the same exercises with
also tiny nuts and receding hair line and noticeably and increasingly dry / wiry and thick hair on top of head
source: I have friends that take sterons and different types too

only if you're really smart can you avoid the negative side affects from these drugs and it involves working with an endocrinologist and experienced users

vascularity and low body fat %.

Only #6 is objectively correct
Everything else is you being a jelly little bitch

>tfw gyno without roids so if I ever get even remotely big people will just assume roids
>tfw stalling on all my lifts so will never have this problem
Feelsgood

Bullshit, vascularity is genetic. So is low bf desu, my parents just ate healthy and raised me to do the same so I have very low BF and i look like a roadmap as a natty.

Any guy who is lower bf and more ripped is on clen and tren though, no doubt about it :^)

Big delts, traps, upper chest. Always true.

Newbies detected,.

> I've seen guys with one or two apparent steroid side effects but they weren't on anything.
Lmao.

This board is so delusional, at certain times in my gym there is more guys on gear than not (including me).
Unless you're very lucky with genetics you wont ever look great natty

>This board is so delusional, at certain times in my gym there is more guys on gear than not (including me).
Bro, literal children are juicing nowadays. Look it up.

In fact, we should ask "who isn't on gear" by now.

Or she.

After reading #7 I've come to the conclusion that you're a fat neet with social issues.
Besides a drug test while they're on, there's no for sure way to know

and has a bigger dicl

When he's freaking big but not freaking strong. Also cartoonish proportions.

there it is.

I got this all the time in college after i started lifting hard and got big. And it was always from guys half my size. Thats just how it goes, most dudes just dont want to put in the work and make excuses, and they project twice as hard if a girl happens to look better than them or have more muscle because there they REALLY dont have an excuse. Put in the work ya skellies

if they walk with an alternating limp week by week

what was the point of this post besides sucking your own dick?

most of the guys posted on fit (CBT not included) look like they have cartoonish proportions, especially in threads like "dream body". I dont understand why so many of you want to look like poorly drawn cartoons, its not sexy

given todays modern shit diet laced with plastics, hormones, pesticides, etc. an absurd amount of men have some degree of gyno so I don't think that is the best testament for steroid use (yes gyno, not just fat in chest)

Trap/calf/forearm/shoulder size accompanied by vascularity are usually the best indicators imo.

Although I think that people who claim steroid use on people during a photoshoot/pump/lighting/fasted state are morons.

I'm not that flexible.

Steroids give an extremely distinctive look to the users

for leaner frauds the traps, shoulders and biceps are usually a dead giveaway

for bigger frauds they'll have goliath, bloaty builds that are just not possible natty

their training regimen will also reveal any use, if they don't even break a sweat in the gym and just do machines for sets of 12-15 and they're fucking enormous, well you know what theyre doing

>mfw then guy sharing my heavy bag slips and falls on his ass because he's trying to kick as powerful as I am
he was kind of short too, I'm 5'7 and he's like 1-2 inches shorter. I felt so bad for him when he completely fell on his ass from trying so hard. really its his technique that needed work, not "hitting" harder; but knowing guys if a girl like me actually tried to give advice they're likely to never actually listen and maybe even get angry

Better question is: Why do you go out of your way to "spot" if someone is using steroids?

their training regimen will also reveal any use, if they don't even break a sweat in the gym and just do machines for sets of 12-15 and they're fucking enormous, well you know what theyre doing
So easy to spot a dyel

no respect for frauds

Too-big biceps (for their arm length) and backne are the ones I look for
Like if some guy has long/thin arms, but his biceps are vascular slabs of meat before he's even started working out. If you're natty and have long arms your ceps are usually going to look mediocre even you're pretty big. I've learned that delts aren't always a good indicator because some guys just hit them like crazy and have good insertions. Same with traps.

dyel

If the guys traps and quads are bigger than everything else, and they shouldn't be according to his routine, I assume he's using.

6'4" 240lbs try again bitch nigga lmao

There are no "dead giveaways" other than literally seeing someone injecting. There's rampant use in all professional sport. Do you think there would be if there was a sure way to spot use?

6'4" 240 natty = obese big boy

to anybody who's been lifting more than a few years it is extremely obvious

I don't know, there are plenty of big guys with garbage lifts, and head-turning power/oly lifters who look skinnyfat
The routine you do really does make a difference in aesthetics vs strength
Some guys just have tree trunk legs. A friend of mine repped 2plate squat the first time I took him to the gym, while he was benching the bar and some change

make yourself feel better however you want girly man :^)

>tfw horrible bacne and natty.
If I ever get remotely big will people assume I'm a fraud?

literally what's the point in not using gear other than 'muh natty purity'
it's just a silly taboo to have; I wanna get big and gear gets you big

same as women spending hours on make up, you want to look good, not just good enough for the opposite sex

how did those big guys build a big chest if they can't bench press 2 plates easily? seems suspicious to me
oly lifters generally have giant legs and traps, even if they aren't shredded

Anyone bigger than me

There was once a guy at my gym who was a pretty obvious roider, all things considered, but the dead giveaway was his cheeks. His cheeks had very, very muscle visible striations in them when he chewed his gum, which I didn't even know was possible until I met him.

dead giveaways:
- lifting in gym
that's all of them. everyone is blasting, bro get with it, get jacked too
two best things for your lifting are drink water and take tons of steroids
rarr

philosophical question--

is still "fraud" if open use?

>Some guys just have tree trunk legs.
I know
I have large legs for my frame as well
But the QUADS specifically, not the whole leg or thigh, the Quads.
Quads are one of the muscles most effected by T, and if you look at confirmed users who've blown their quads, you'll see what I'm talking about
And hey, if I think you're on roids, and you ain't, take it as a compliment.
Also, if someone is lifting mainly for aesthetics, I don't view steroids as "cheating" at all, I look at it as a smart choice

Literally everyone who starts out kicks and punches too hard with terrible form, that's not a guy thing it's a "oh gee I hope I can compete with actual fighters on my first day" thing

This
Am actually fairly fuckhuge natty (tho 5'8 manlet so watever) but have had mild gyno since puberty so everyone thinks im on roids

you think you're gonna inject yourself with that shit and not have any unintended side effects? get a grip my man

No dead giveaways unless they look super freaky and are ridiculously strong. The only other give aways are things they tell you/need to ask about

>Oh you've been lifting heavy at 4% bf and haven't gotten a single injury in the 6 months you've been doing it?
>Wow, you're 160lbs and you can ATG squat 4 pl8?

It's just shit you have to pick up on. I can't tell unless one of those things comes up. That and if they look like short, angry, Arnie.

same here, I guess so.

>7
This is by far the easiest one to detect and the most credible, simple observation of how someone lives there life is all you need to know. Either what user said (somehow being massive and cut and out doing physically active shit for months on end) or massive gains in a very short period of time and/or they arent putting in the time to achieve it

shoulders always give it away

You're litterally fucking retarded and haven't the first idea of what a natural looks like.

You're out of your tiny fucking mind if you think naturally massive men and realtively massive women are energetic and move around a lot.
You see, you stupid bitch, mass requires energy to move.
The bigger you are the more energy it takes. You do know that BMR is a thing correct? You do understand what NEAT means right?
A FAT ASS or morbidly obese person isn't out running around or being super active unless they really fucking abuse simple carbs and stimulants.
Can you imagine what it's like for a natural someone who has the equivalent amount of muscle? Muscle isn't fat.
We all know that muscle costs more to build and maintain and makes basic daily movement cost more energy.
We all know the old "build more muscle to burn more calories" thing.

Being larger costs more energy and tires you out faster. UNLESS you are abusing drugs or simple sugars and stimulants like coffee.
That is a fucking fact.

Oh shit nigger, I love your broscience and obvious inexperience. Anabolic pharmaceuticals enlarge all muscles connected to the clavicle. That's why 3d delts, massive traps, wide upper lats and huge chests are part of bodybuilding. Yes, one can achieve theses things naturally, but typically only in the early 40's after years of committed training. If you are below 35 and massive with amazing, statue like proportions you've either trained regularly since you were 16 or you've done a cycle or six.
t. General Manager of a gym with world famous athletes and their trainers.

when all of their muscles look like over-inflated balloons, especially their delts and traps

Hahahahahahaha this
PIP is a bitch.

There's no way to notice (assuming they aren't fuckoff huge) unless you lift with them and notice periods of rapid progress followed by a plateau or even decline of progress. That's what cycling / B&C does. You're on for 8-12 weeks, your lifts go up 50-75 pounds, then you're off and they drop 20-25 pounds by the time you're ready for your next cycle. (Time on= time off)

I've taken test, tren, winstrol, and anavar in the past (over a few different cycles). You'd never know based on acne, hair loss, anger issues etc cuz I never got any, and a lot of people don't get any. My best friend has done all the same cycles as me and same deal, he's had no major obvious side effects. When I go on PCT, I get a FEW tiny zits on my shoulder for a week or two, and I get slightly emotional but nothing that you'd notice unless you were me.

Outwardly, you'd only notice the gains in muscle and strength.

Also, my balls don't shrink much at all on cycle and I don't ever get ED but I do lose a little interest in sex for a week or two after coming off cycle. I can get it up, I'm just not horny, if that makes sense. Like eating when you're not hungry.

>You're litterally fucking retarded
wew lad
stay mad and illiterate and ignorant, see who gives a fuck

best post so far

>muh side effects
lets see, arnold did gear, was hollywood superstar, married to a kennedy, governor of a state he cant even pronounce.

as if taking steroids in your life stops you from your dreams like a heroin addict. get real, a loser will always stay a loser because of his midnset not because he did roids.

Nice rebuttal.

Lol somehow from the way this was written I feel like you're on a big ass dose of tren or halo

Those muscles grow more because they have more androgen receptors.

Kek this
fucking jason blaha sounding mofo

yeah cause you're just like arnold, a one in a billion character. Give me a fucking break

I have gyno and stretch marks. Kinda worried that if/ when I get for people will think I use steroids.

small pen0r

>Literally everyone who starts out kicks and punches too hard
Lmao.
No beginner can punch or kick hard.

I think you're retarded, actually. Reminds me of the idiots who tell aspiring boxer that they "use too much bodyweight and will get countered". Internet experts, man.

You can have gyno naturally.
You can have a large stomach naturally (large obliques) or bloat from eating too much at the time of the photo.
You can have great delts naturally.

But if you have all 3 then its pretty obvious

>have all 3
>be low test natty

what now?

I have the first two. Do I have diabetus?

Bruh I'm 6'3" and 196 pounds and I'm still basically dyel status, you're making manlet excuses unfortunately

Do gear and see what happens

tried to normalize the photo

I think he means kicks too hard for their ability, not that they objectively are hitting hard user.

Get a load of this brainlet. Go back to sleep.

>tfw I have all of these but I don't round or have high number lifts

>I even have somewhat of the HGH gut
no you just get bloated when you eat alot idiot

mfw I have sever cyst bacne but have never been on roids.

>Maybe you should just focus on actually lifting weights and making progress m8

Not gonna happen. Anons would rather make catty remarks about who's juicing like a bunch of bitchy girls than talk about actual lifting.

This is a fucking thread about gear use you more then likely juiced up little twink.

If you and that other moron want to bitch about how people don't want to talk about lifting, the go to a thread about lifting that has people talking about anything but.

I will when I drop bf%.

This. Most professional bodybuilders sleep 12-14 hours a day. They also need naps throughout the day, they are like babies if you think about it LOL.

Of course people will say 'they need lots of sleep for muscle growth'. Well wtf do people thing 'muscle growth' is? It's your body recovering from muscle damage. They need that sleep in order to maintain those muscles and for their bodies to function properly.

I have slight gyno since puberty, no roids

>no beginner can punch too hard
Lmao ok person who's never coached a beginner in a sparring session

When the guy is so muscular yet is having difficulty breathing

Someone that barely even trains and maintains or gains strength without even trying.
Lean vascular look despite not even dieting.
Acne on shoulders, chest or back.
Injection marks on the legs.
Terrible body odor, akin to piss.