Lads just lost my virginity after NoFapping since last November. She was skinny, gorgeous, had a sexy face...

Lads just lost my virginity after NoFapping since last November. She was skinny, gorgeous, had a sexy face, and wasn't a virgin. Rode my dick like a champ and did most of the work. Fucking best orgasm I've ever had.

Problem is. My dick HURTS after ejaculating for the first time in almost a year. The tip literally hurts so fucking bad. It's in constant pain and I can't pee right.

STD's, cut it off

You have aids

Did you use a condom?

Sounds like an sti.

probably something inside your urethra like fabric from your boxers

>She was skinny, gorgeous, had a sexy face
the fact you added that in there just screams "I MADE THIS UP! XD"

There's no way you haven't ejaculted in almost a year.

Your body will have just expelled semen at night after a few weeks of no fap

My dick head always hurts during sex. It squeezes into this really tight spot in my girlfriends vagina and puts insane amounts of pressure on it. I fucking hate going deep but she loves it.

>nofap for nearly a year
>implying that's what did it
Broscience never ceases to baffle me. If not fapping really did work that well, it would've happened in the first 3 months.

how big is ur dick

Don't worry, it will fall off eventually and you'll be left with a man vag.

Tad shy of 8 inches only.

Wrap up next time

it's cause she kegelizes your dick, she wan't to break it

oh okay me too

Right, listen here OP, you've got inflammation of the ducts. You probably feel a severe need to urinate but don't, this will make it so much worse.

Drink as much water as you can, a gallon if possible over the course of the next hour or two. Relax, lay down. Finally when you can no longer hold it go to the toilet and pee but DO NOT PUSH. Let the water dribble out. The purpose for this is to clear out any "blockages" of the ducts that happened due to your cottage cheese ejaculate that has been curdling in your prostate for the past year. The water dilutes the urine and makes it burn less, also causes you to pee in greater volume.

Do it faggot and report back when you're cured. Grats on losing v card btw

Me three lol

Don't bro just have a fap. Get all the cum out you need it. After every long nofap streak I fap At least 3 times just to drain my balls and first one always is painful.

Don't do this op. Too much of a fuck around so it must not work.

Lol, this. Unless you're a low test beta

>don't masturbate for three days
>wet dreams

Can confirm it works, had sth similar

Your body reabsorbs semen, it will only eject it in your sleep if you have poor sexual conditioning or are a preteen boy.

I no fapped for 3 months and never had a wet dream once (I'd know because even without nofap I cum buckets) every morning had stiff morning wood.

When I finally did cum it felt like I was peeing more than ejaculating. Rope after rope it was honestly close to a few fluid oz no joke. My prostate was so swollen that I couldn't poop right

Was cash tho