Tfw Luke

>Tfw Luke
Jesus Christ no matter how much you lift, the feels just won't go away.

Fuck shit, imagine his soul pain...

>both younger brothers are 6'3" turbochads that get posted as examples for good looks on lookism
jesus

Dude on the far right isn't even good looking

I think you mean middle, not far right. And that's because he is short.

he probably feels superior to Liam
they probably all laugh behind his back

you are clueless

he probably has the best facial aesthetics though

Is that matt damon in the middle?

COPE

Dude is still good looking and like 5'9 so not a death sentence. I'd rather be the other 2 but he still has it better than 99% of people

This.

even if he was only slightly shorter than the other 2 he'd be the alpha of them all. shame he's much shorter

he's 5'11 according to google, he has money, good looks, a powerful familyname. I would do anything to trade places with him and im a 6'3 semi successful Scandinavian dude.

He isn't bad looking at all, just when he's put right between Liam and Chris

What guy in the middle?

1-3-2

Can you imagine being "the other" Hemsworth? I'd literally kill myself.

Imagine being shorter, uglier, poorer, less talented and less famous than BOTH of your YOUNGER brothers.

Why wouldn't you be happy for your brothers and pursue your own life and hope they do the same for your successes?

You are a no name, autistic faggot but here you are. I thinl if you haven't killed yourself already than being the third wheel wouldn't push you over the edge. Stop being so dramatic, it makes you look like a bitch.

>killing yourself over that
I mean you could just kill yourself now, I guarantee your life is worse.

Touched a nerve, manlets? I'm 6'1" 200 lean and work in capital markets.

Haha another lanklet who thinks they'll ever look good natty. Keep dreaming.

Also, you are smaller and uglier than the Hemsworths so now you have to kill yourself by your own retarded statement.

Are younger brothers always taller?
>five years younger than my brother
>he's 5'9 and i'm 6'1
>he has dark hair and hazel eyes and i have blond hair and grey eyes
>his friends call me "the good looking brother"
>mom admits that i'm her favorite

Shit's brutal man.

>LOL TRIGGERED MANLETS?! IT WAS ONLY A RUSE!

ugh...this is just embarassing.

Howmany times a day do they let him out of the pit?

HEY FUCK YOU!

Who gives a fuck about being natty?

For some reason I get really pissed off at people like you who pretend they don't have insecurities and don't understand those who do. We know what you are inside man. This place is anonymous anyways.

More like 5'9".

>RAAGHH I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN EVERYONE ISN'T A FUCKING CUNT LIKE ME STOP PRETENDING

Why is one of them wearing a tuxedo and waistcoat and the other two are wearing suits?
Somebody is either overdressed and cringe worthy or two people are underdressed and embarassing themselves

How is being insecure about some things being a cunt?
Are you seriously going to try and tell me you have never felt envy?
Any guy who sees a successful tall handsome Chad is not gonna be "happy for him". He is going to be jelly. You can act chill all you want like those redditors who'll tell you they don't wish they had a 10 inch dick because they're "grown ass men :)"
but just know that you're not fooling anyone.

Seeing this pic I can only think he's the one commanding the squad during the weekend for slaying pussy.

>I'm 6'1" 200 lean and work in capital markets.
Yeah, sure bud

I'm taller than Luke by two inches and also there's no need to compare myself to Chris and Liam because they aren't my younger brothers.

I work in mid market M&A so not far off. I'm not a VP yet though just an associate.

>stopped growing in HS at 6'1"
>younger brother did not, is now 6'2", going on 3"
Could be worse, we both got decent face, height and frames.

No. I'm 6'1" and my younger brother is only 5'11". However it is a fact that the younger of two sisters will always ALWAYS be the hotter one.

>incapable of feeling happy for someone
You are all sorts of pathetic and projecting hugely. I honestly am blown away that you can't grasp how someone might feel this way. You're probably on the autism spectrum there, friend.

in my case
>older brother is slightly shorter, probably better looking but wasted potential because fat-ish and tryhard beard & haircut
>I'm average in most respects. 1m81 with a good frame and OK face
>younger brother is supposed to grow up to be 1m91, literal quasimodo tier face, 15" wide shoulders, always hunched over so looks 2" shorter than he is
so basically decreasing attractivity and increasing size

You can have insecurities and still be proud of your family/not have any animosity or suicidal thoughts.

I'm 6'6 and my brother is like 6'1 maybe. We're both failures though, I'm a uni dropout with a dead end job with shit pay and he's a neet since he finished HS 2-3 years ago.