Does anyone else unironically hate squatting and deadlifting?

Does anyone else unironically hate squatting and deadlifting?

When I first started lifting I liked them but now I just can't be arsed. My goal was to deadlift 4.5 plate and squat 3.5 plate at a BW of 74kg and now I've achieved that I'm thinking of just completely dropping them. Maybe just do font squats and Romanian deadlifts.

i still like deadlifting because it's fun and comes naturally (i was pulling 500 at 17) but i definitely haven't enjoyed squatting for years

now that i'm like 5-6 years into lifting and i'm past all the hurr durr you have to deadlift and squat or ur a poose dogma i totally understand why most people can't be fucked to do those particular lifts - they're hard, they take a lot out of you beyond the training session, and you can get the same aesthetic benefits with easier shit

love deads, hate squats

Deadlifts are good just for the big dick status but overall yeah, focus mainly on vanity muscles. Maybe deadlift once a month. I do find that as my squat goes up then so do all my other lifts, though, but really they aren't fun at all and make going to the gym a chore.

what would make this bitch think that's a flattering picture?

someone's sceeeeeered that they're gonna get out turtled

Why do their legs look like they don't even do cardio?

i don't speak whiteboi, the fuck are you saying?

when I see legs like that I actually feel sick to my stomach, how can you neglect your legs like that what in the fuck is wrong with people

i do legs because i dont wanna look like a weak cunt when i go up a few stairs

I don't speak vintage farm equipment, the fuck are you saying?

Deadlifts are the shit but yeah I fucking hate squatting. Being 6'4 plus having been a fat fuck for ~15 years of my life have ruined my knees and so my squats are doomed to be shit compared to my other lifts.

Plus, big legs look weird unless you're super cut.

you're a faggot, basically.

>leg day tomorrow

>skipped leg day to go see the new IT with my mom and dad

Still going to get legs in tomorrow though :'(

>shilling your shitty movie on a fitness board
Fuck off pedo

>still going to the movies with mommy and daddy
lol, what a faggot

I hate lifting in general lol

even arm day?

I remember in 6th grade some kids from school saw me at the theater with my dad and they gave me shit about it for weeks calling me a fucking loser etc.

I love squating and deadlifting because they are fucking great exercises why the fuck do people think in terms of "leg day", they work fucking everything and your entire body looks way better. Obviously you don't need to exclusively do squats or deadlifts, but not doing them at all? What the fuck?

>he tries to play tough by hating on parents
How sad can one be.

I feel I'm literally the only person alive who genuinely enjoys squats/ deadlifts.

You and me both m8

Also really enjoy cleans

Nah, it is just DYELs that have shit form that hate deadlifts/squats. A lot of people don't ever get the form correct so they blame the exercise for sucking because they aren't doing it right.

His dad probably molested him.

>24 hours in a day
>approx. 2 hour film

Hey Champ, I know those 22 hour workouts can be tough, but you just have to power through!

My form is fine

Deadlifts aren't too bad but back squats are just horrible now can't be fucked with them

Might be your form? I like squatting but I hate choking with front squats. Deadlifts, eh, I do singles mostly. Only pain is loading the barbell, I hate it.

>unironically hate squatting and deadlifting?
Nobody told you must and people who do are faggots, but not bigger faggots than you are pretending to be here

I love squatting, but I have short femurs. everyone I know with long femurs hate squatting.

LOOOOL!!!!!
new fag pls go

sad desu, my dad is a complete bro, I love hanging out with him

>unironically
kys

it's pretty interesting you'd jump right to that conclusion.

time lifting?
just DYELs who make posts like this desu
long femurs make squatting absolutely miserable, no way around it except maybe a lot of abduction if your hip morphology can do that

What would poor form have to do with liking or disliking an exercise? Sounds more like ad hominem in place of actual argument.

loved it; mostly because I was good at them.
also naturally big legs.

but fucked up my knee during tennis.
i still do them but light weight.

a huge benefit though is that I don't have to go to 20 stores to find a decent pair of pants that fit my quads.

Hate squats but I like deadlifts

Because they dont, fage

You ever kiss him right on the lips?

guy in pic has solid core and pecs, but damn that lower body make him look silly

yep they sucked the fun out of lifting for me so ive replaced them rack pulls instead of deads an machine hack squats or leg press for the ol legs

Hate Squats. Love Deads. Just replaced the squats with highhandled hexbar deads.

I wish my dad wasn't a druggie loser. Oh well.

oh fuck lmao

you new piece of shit I hate you for not knowing whose sister this is the last King of Veeky Forums

Did Islee eber lern m8?

>arm day
>not doing push pull
shiggy diggy

I hate them, but I do them anyways.

Considering replacing squats for another couple exercise