Be me

>be me
>20 years old
>still now beard
Guys how can i grow a beard faster? Like boosting my testo somehow
Please awnser
Pic related its me

you'd look like a faggot regardless

The beard is the least of your problems. Go to Veeky Forums and fix your clothes, and start lifiting.

This

stop drinking soysauce you faggot

this

google Minoxidil

you gotta rub urine on your face
more frequently the better.
just massage it in, you can rinse off after a min or two its been absorbed

I already lift, and im not sure whats wrong about my clothes, all i want is a good looking beard to look older cause i look younger then i am.

>and im not sure whats wrong about my clothes
Exactly. Go to Veeky Forums and find out.

I've always hated these bright colored sunglasses, I think it makes you look like a kid, but that's my opinion, some people can pull it off. But I guess you wear them because you don't really wanna show your face on fit.
I'd lose the chains and shit, but that's because in my country only kids wear them so I'm not sure because I don't know if it's a normal thing in your country, I've always thought bracelets and necklaces were for girls, and dudes who wear them are faggots.
But the one thing I'm sure doesn't quite work is the haircut, it makes your head look more like vertical, you have a cucumber head.
But I don't know, it's just my opinion.

You look like a uber faggy Eliot Rodger
I hope you sperg out and kill your room mates with a dildo.

youre kinda right, someone gifted me these sunglasses, they are raybans and i thought they look cool. And yea, probably not wanna show my full face on Veeky Forums lol

You just look like you want cock, and the kind where you take it up the ass all the time. If you want to look older stop dressing like a borderline fag and be simple. Also keep lifting.

Newfags. OP obviously pulled someone elses facebook pics.

Forgot to add:

oh no i have been le troled

Serious now
Apply castor oil or coconut oil everyday and massage it in for 8-10 minutes
You should see results in maybe two weeks
Plus you should start lifting heavy to naturally boost your testostreone

wow bro, you're super smart

This worked for me

At least smarter than the anons who took it seriously.

>white people

too cool dude..too cool

thanks. I know I'm one cool motherfucker.

ice cold bruh

me on the left

Fully aware of that possibility. Happy 1 week on Veeky Forums btw. Now you're a real oldfag xD

but le senpai. 1 week isn't that long dontchu think ? lel. kek.