What's fit's opinion on tanning beds, I'm so sick of my Farmers tan

What's fit's opinion on tanning beds, I'm so sick of my Farmers tan

Start them bro, it'll only make you look better.

It's just like lifting though. Start with 5 mins for the first week, usually M/W/F.

You will burn off your first tanning bed. It will feel like a weird painful sensation.

After your first or second week, move up to 10 mins every M/W/F

Look into Australian Gold, which is hands down, my favourite tanning bed lotion. The rest are real shitty ingredients.

People also have a poor understanding of tanning beds and what they make you look like. They will usually find a bad example and show you that, similar to steroids. Any other questions just ask bro.

Friendly reminder that if you feel like you must fuck up perfectly white skin, to get a tattoo instead. They aren't harmful or give you cancer and they look amazing on white skin.

What about the cancer they always talk about?

they cause melanoma dude

I love tanning, really helps me appreciate the appearance of my body, and helps motivate me to get to the gym (planet fitness member, $20 monthly with unlimited tanning included)

They'll make you tan but it's bad for your skin, you'll eventually get the permanent white splotches that make you look ugly af. Not only that but skin cancer is no meme.

A very short exposure is beneficial and will not give you cancer. Think 5 minutes a day. During winter, especially.

I'm very pale, work daytime hours and live in Wales with no fucking sun. Never had a tan, tempted to just use beds sparingly for short times just to have a little colour, don't want to look really tanned

Don't. Did it for 3 years through college. Your skin will become damaged as fuck and you will be itchy as fuck even when hydrated/moisturized. Just eat a healthy diet with lots of vitamin a/c and your skin will be clear as fuck.

Also, take 25k IU of beta carotine, it gives you a tan BETTER than that of uv rays.

just eat carrots dumb shit

wont bother googling it for you but carrot tans are more attractive to females than regular tans, and without the cancer

I look 10x better tanned but don't think it is worth the cost/time/health risks unfortunately.

There is a guy in my gym that gets like weekly spray on tans. It is always very apparent the day after he has a tan compared to it fading. Although he looks fucking great tanned

How much carrot do I need per day and how long to notice results?

can you not google it? are you really going to start eating 3 carrots a day just because an user said so?

anyway if you googled it, most links would tell you 3 large carrots a day for two weeks before noticable results. once you reach that level of tan then drop it down to 2 carrots for maintenance or you end up looking like trump

>can you not google it?
I can and did, but hearing others' input who've actually done it can be helpful. Sorry for using all sources of info that are available to me, I suppose.

Its safer than tanning outdoors.
Of course no tanning is 100% safe.

they are pretty great if you care more about your aesthetic than you do skin cancer

They're an essential next step on your journey to discovering your sexuality, faggot.

Is that a benis?

I just used one for the first time yesterday to try to get rid of my farmers tan before a vacation this week.

My entire farmer's tan is just burned now except for the sides of my upper arms which are still pale white and there was no change to the already-slightly tanned areas of my body.

I think the burn should go away before it's actually time to be in the sun but I'm still a little pissed, especially considering I specifically told the girl at the salon I'd never tanned before and was worried about burning.

Guys instead of getting cancer just eat 5 carrots and a tomato a day. After 3 weeks I got rid of my pale skin and it looks much healthier now. Its not a meme.

>5 carrots
the little ones or full carrot sticks?

>no tanning is 100% safe
there is nothing safe about tanning

also have fun with your premature aging

Same here man live in england, also naturally pale. I look unwell most of the year apart from the middle of summer