Is it possible to lose 60pounds by only dieting before new year

Is it possible to lose 60pounds by only dieting before new year
Im currently 5'8 and 255lbs and i want to Lose atleast 50lbs till new year that is in 3 months. Im too lazy to exercise so my only option is diet. Is it possible? If so, how? Please guide me.

if u kill yourself u should lose more than that in even less time

Probably not that much just on a "diet" whatever that means, maybe achievable if you exercised as well, but you don't seem to want it that bad OP

I lost 40 pounds by starvation+ running 22min 4 times a day, everyday during the summer 2 years ago. 40 pounds in 3 months. Good luck with your plan tho!

tfw was on nofap for a week and took pics like OP's of my sister sunbathing

fuck nofap

please post them

If you're too lazy to work out, I'd guess you also wouldn't stick to any diet. Sooo, no.

Also, losing 50 lbs over a span of 3 months? If a lb of fat is like 3500 kcals, you'd need to have a deficit of almost 2000 kcals every day.

Not through diet alone, even if you were starving yourself it would be almost impossible

On the bright side, if you don't care enough about losing the weight that you aren't willing to do cardio then you deserve to remain fat, seems fair to me

Why have you wasted the whole year? Diet hard and you could lose 30+, get MFP, put in sedentary and 2lb a week.

Yes you can, I did it. Cut out all bread sugar and starches limit carbs down to 100 grams. Have your carbs be complex with fiber ie from broccoli not pop tarts. Drink more water doesn't have have to be a gallon a day, just make sure you drink enough. Take a multivitamin. Number one key is cutting sugar starches and carbs and making sure you are at a calorie deficit. Use fitness pal get a weight scale. Don't trust your judgement, you are obviously over eating, get a food scale measure it out put it into your fitness pal. don't fall for diet memes, forget the word diet. What you are doing is fixing your nutrition and habits. And yes do this and you will lose weight depending on your calorie deficit it could be one to two pounds per week. Nutrition will make you look good on the scale exercise will make you look good naked. Both are essential, once you start to lose weight through nutrition and your body starts to fix its hormonal train-wrecks from all the extra fat you will crave activity and exercise as its is what will get you to the next level.

Also pic related is scary enough to help you want to cut sugar, remember diet foods are loaded with sugar to counter the fat void. Avoid diet foods, unless they are marketed as low sugar. For instance I love sugar free klondike bars.

Okay suggest me some simple exercises that doesnt involve knee bending. Laziness is not the only reason i said no exercises. I had an accident 4 years ago and my right knee joint became permanently fixed due to some fuck ups. I cant bend more than 30 degrees

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPT

you know what to do faggot.

i lost 77 pounds in 5 months by cutting all refines sugar and snacks, cutting all rice, bread and cookies, lowering pasta to the bare minimum, getting carbs mostly from fruit (no bananas though) and walking 5 times a week for 90 min.

still ate fats, meat, eggs, veggies and fruit.

that was 12 years ago.

Whats the daily limit for calories intake?

Do a couple of days of water fasting.

It depends on your weight height and age, find a tdee calculator online so you know what your bmr and tdee is. This will let you know how many calories you actually need so that you know how maany calories to cut or add if you want to gain or lose weight. If you cut 500 a day from your bmr you lose one pound a week. This is why people get fat they over eat even by a couple hundred calories a day and it adds up over time.

Hmm

Buy some dnp the only way you can lose 5lbs a week and still sit on your ass like a fat piece of shit

Dnp?

I have a suggestion. I have never done it before because I was never fat, but you can look in to waterfasting. There are some amazing fatlose stories about people that did that. Just youtube it or something I can't be bothered to link shit.

But youll quickly gain back with liquid dieting

1 lbs a week is a healthy achievable goal especially when paired with a weight training program.

2lbs/week is probably the most realistic goal if you think long term and aren't morbidly obese.

You might lose a lot of muscle and your will to live somewhere along the way though ...

Use that ass as an oxygen mask, except methane/sulfer would be my oxygen.

I meant to write 4lbs ... fuck

I was 260lb when i decided to lose weight, which I did through lifting.
I'm down to 205lb and still look pretty decent at best. Dont waste your time if you arent gonna commit to exercise cause youre just gonna look like absolute shit.

Pick up the rapid fatloss handbook 2.0
Do daily walking
Start doing simple calisthenics every other day.
Trust me, you'll get to there before you know it if you follow the program.

While I'm pissed at your laziness, the thick assed white chick made me reconsider.

Ya if you want to look like a skin bag.