There are physiological differences between races (other than the obvious skin color)

>there are physiological differences between races (other than the obvious skin color)
>East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor
>Asians also usually have very little body hair
I wish I didn't have to shave my ass
Is there more of this? Are black people really more predisposed to gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gooks smell like fish and they're nasty fish heads.

Yes, thats why we used to sell them.

Fucking THANK you. Darwin's finches were all still finches, but each had specialized to thrive in their separate environments. But when I try to draw comparisons to human beings, suddenly I'm literally Hitler.

Yeah, they are. White people are the jack of all trades, master of none, good intelligence, good looks, good gains but none of them are great. Blacks have great gains but they are dumb as fuck and are ugly, asians are smart as fuck but ugly and have a hard time getting gains.

Thank you. Blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers. I tried explaining this to my ethnic studies professor and I was called a racist for bringing up scientific facts.

>Are black people really more predisposed to gains?
Yes

also, dark skin makes you appear more defined.

>White people are the jack of all trades, master of none,

We have traits in abundance that other races lack. Creativity, competitiveness, openness

White people have the divine spark, we are truly the master race, and literally everyone knows this whether or not they are comfortable admitting it.

name one nigger that's won the strongman contest, go on I'll wait.

So are we beaners somewhere in the middle? I feel like we vary way to much to come down to something conclusive

>tfw 6', light brownish/olive complexion and gain muscle easily
>tfw lil' bro is 5'7, pale as sheet paper and total skelly mode

I won't even get to how different our facial structures are, such is life as a Mestizo

They're more predisposed to violence.

This. This is why whites are the master race,

Beaners are mixed between natives and Europeans so it's really just luck of the draw. The more European features, the better obviously. Natives are ugly, dumb, and shit at pretty much everything, it's probably the worst race to be.

white people are masters of conquering and subjugating the other races. Maybe that's just a consequence of being good all-around at everything, but there's a trade we're masters of.

das rasiss

If "race is a social construct", then skin color would be totally random. Children would not look like their parents most of the time.

Yeah we're masters of that but that isnt a genetic thing like looks, strength and intelligence. Thats what i was talking about.

100% agree. I don't see why blacks would be dumb and white smart tho, it's been a long time of race mixing. I think blacks are actually superior (american tho, not so sure about Africa)

While historicly true, this applies no longer today. The white man truely are a race of fags and cucks these days. As a non white guy in europe I have exprienced this myself. In europe white guys litteraly let themselfs get stomped
by arabs and other races

Well, you're part white, part Indian, and you all come in a variety of admixtures so it's really up to you to decide.

We still have blood of conquerors and warmongers. If you fuck with white people enough, niggers will be an absolute minority.

yeah this unfortunately for the other races.
Asians aren't too bad though they can stay

people are fucking retarded and think that man is magically a different sort of animal from other animals.
Listen to this youtube video, the man explains it very well and this was in the 60s.
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Grandpa was an honest to God Spaniard, my paternal great grandpa was some kind of Basque businessman/criminal on the lam who stuck with other Basque expats, so I look really funny and have a funny last name because of him.

Oh look a bunch of retarded /pol/cucks got lost

There you go