>2017
>no male contraceptive pill

When will I be able to hit it raw with zero worries?
Fuck relying on plastic or women.

Other urls found in this thread:

parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vasectomy.

This. Best money I ever spent.

There's worse things that can come out of raw dogging than a kid

>

Doesn't a vasectomy decrease your testosterone?
Also i want kids so thats off the table.

>tfw test could have been a male contraceptive but but our autistic society is more concerned about preserving the illusion of the """"""""""integrity"""""""""" of """""""""""competitive""""""""""" sports and selling placebo supplements to retarded faggots
>we could all be shredded brahs getting laid if football didn't exist

I don't know and its reversible.

>implying good test is hard to find

prostitutes or vasectomy
im doing the prostitutes AMA

This is why we need traps

You are hitting hookers raw? Enjoy your aids, I guess.

Get an orchiectomy, if you eat enough protein they grow back

>The removal of both testicles (bilateral orchiectomy) is the surgical form of castration.
I won't fall for your tricks.

No, vasectomy =/= castration

They just had one out a while back and I heard it didn't do well. Men got all the same symptoms as women and couldn't handle it.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Just as effect as female birth control and the side effects are much, much better.

Side effects in men were more intense than women. A subject killed himself during the study so they ended it.

That was the hormonal shit, which is fucking garbage for everyone.
There's a temporary vasectomy the poo in loos have been trying for years that is reportedly ~100% effective with near 0 side effects that the (((fda))) wont let them test here.

Even men who are literally infertile can't bareback with zero risk. STDs are a thing, and some STDs (I forgot what it was called, it's some kind of infection I think) can even bypass condoms.

>Fuck relying on plastic or women.
A plastic woman won't leave you and take half your shit.

>Doesn't a vasectomy decrease your testosterone?
It severs the the semen duct. It has no influence of the transmission of hormones into your bloodstream.

>Also i want kids so thats off the table.
Some vasectomies can be reversed, and sperm banks are a thing.

Nowadays men can't be careful enough. If we don't take STDs into account, I'd say vasectomy and celibacy are the only "real" options a man has.

Of course not.
Feminists and basically every fertile woman who is counting on oops babies and leveraging their reprdoductive rights in america will have a goddamned riot over it.

If men begin to think that our sexual energy and sperm as a valuable thing then a lot of industries and systems of control layered on the male sex in western countries will crumble
Women, if they wanted children or even some dick, would have to step up their game not just in terms of looks but in terms of personality.

Going to be seeing fewer used up man hating quasi-dykey chicks in the future. Hell the entire feminist/male hatred machine will end in less then a generation.

Bullshit, many people still knock their wives up while on massive doses of roids.

When STDs cease to exist.

parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/

this is the one to watch, its a gel that is injected into your vas and is reversible

>with the first clinical trial expected to begin in 2018
everything moves so damn slow in healthcare

While it is sometimes reversible there is a significant chance that it won't be. I think like 20 or 30 percent.

>tfw she will never do full nudes

Men got worse symptoms and the only reason female hormonal birth control was approved was because a bunch of whores demanded it be legalized so they can have even easier lives.

Also it's expensive as shit to preserve your sperm for a long time.

How easy is it to raw dog them? I'd think they'd be reluctant to offer it.

Probably easily within the next 5 years. There's a couple of male contraceptives very close to getting approval

I haven't had sex in like 3 years so it's not really a concern

They have drugs on the market for everything from toe nail fungus to farting that have worse life altering and ending complications then having a casual crank habbit.
And they have little to no oversight or testing done on them.
This not being brought over sooner is political.

It ruins their reprodcutive capability long term

Makes them physically repulsive to "chads" and chads to them...until they are off of it. But the birth control pill will have ruined their bodies so much that they're still unattractive to the chads

It basically ruins their ability to have pleasurable sex and experience easy orgasms. Forever.
Know the whole "women can't cum from penetration?" not a problem for girls before they get on birth control and women who aren't on birth control pills.

Also changes who they will be attracted to forever.

Then there's the cancers, and heart problems.

Feminist movement really helped women a lot huh?

Not that I don't believe you, but how about some sources on all that?

>implying good test is a thing with no accountability or quality control
next you'll tell me the meatheads who spend half their lifes at the doctors is """""proof""""" that test is good

Never, women are petri dishes

But do you really want to raw dog a hooker that is alright with being raw dogged?

Of all the feels i have ever felt, i feel this one the most.

>I'd think they'd be reluctant to offer it.
You'd better be reluctant to accept it.

If you get sniped can you still nut lol

Almost all of that was nonsense. Good job.

>decently attractive average height fit white male, 23 years old
>make lots of money in a career+investments
>home owner, nice almost brand new car, etc
>live the bachelor life slutting around basically
>never believed the baby trap meme
>bring a girl home after a drunken night out
>shes a friend of a friend so not completely unrelated
>says it's ok without a condom, on the pill, pull out, etc
>bout to nut and she leg locks me
>continues to do this for a few weeks

>mfw infertile
I know my chances aren't 0% but I've decided the woman that gets pregnant and defies all odds can be the one for me. Probablem is I gotta pick and choose who I fuck raw, more worried about STDs.

how do you find out if you're infertile? do you just call a doctor and tell him to look at your jizz? can i buy a microscope and look at my own?

Pretty much yes.
semen analysis, hormone testing, etc. I found out indirectly when getting bloodwork, hormone testing, and a full body analysis for something completely unrelated.

>I've decided the woman that gets pregnant and defies all odds can be the one for me.

I can respect that but you gotta have your DNA doctor on speed dial mate

Good digits are always wasted.

Oh yes, I know. I also looked up state laws and past court mandates to make sure I wont be hit with child support for a kid that isn't mine. Apparently it has happened in other states and I'm not going to live the cuck life.

pic unrelated

I'm currently 20 years old and I'm really considering a vasectomy bc I don't ever see myself having kids
I also have anxiety everytime i fuck a grill that i'm gonna get her preggo and end up ruining my life, should I just get it done?

Only if you freeze a bunch of sperm just in case.

The male contraceptive pill was permanently sterilizing 10% of men and the side effects were FAR worse in magnitude than the female contraceptive pill.

Do your fucking research ass wipe.

na no doc will do it if you are 20 since you are just a retarded 20 year old who doesn't know what hes doing or talking about

>Freeze some sperm ahead just in case

>Hop on the pill

I will take my 2 mil book deal in one time installment thank you very much

freeze some sperm beforehand bre

>b-b-but it was sooooooo much harder for men

It was literally exactly the same shit, except a man can't have his body ruined with a child so it's harder for him to justify chemical depression.

When the FDA gets off its ass and approves Vasalgel.

If docs will give hormones and unapproved "puberty blockers" to children they'll be happy to sterilize some guy.

SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP

Wtf is wrong with everyone. At your age is bareback as many girls as I could. Don't care about preggo because 99% of girls don't want babies at that age/with me so they was on birth control or so they told me

Who dis

if you know you can't have kids then isn't the girl who comes to you pregnant automatically trying to swindle you?

and since you know what they don't know, doesn't that mean that you're completely off the hook?

All it takes is one non-cuck to ruin all your efforts

>if you know you can't have kids then isn't the girl who comes to you pregnant automatically trying to swindle you?
I've only had one girl come to me like this and they backed off after I said I was infertile, meaning they were probably sleeping around and didn't want to press it.

Already know I'm a freak and degenerate so that's not a problem.

could've just asked for a paternity test.

not that guy but 5/7 prostitutes have done it with me. 3 let me creampie them.

Even if you end up with a vasectomy that can't be undone you can have a doctor extract sperm directly from your ballsack and artificially insemininate a girl

I will if the need ever arises.

pretty sure you can also get one done before the baby actually leaves the womb btw.

exactly this
it seems so obvious, at least to me, that no matter what happens, no matter what anyone says, you can always say

"its not mine" and
"get a paternity test"
and always leave it at that and nothing more

deets

high end? what was the arrangement? did you have to provide proof of safety?
i'm guessing you're clean, hygienic person already which was why they even considered it?

they were at a cheap Chinese brothel in sydney. Didn't ask me for proof or anything, I'm relatively good looking and clean so I guess they just wanted me to come back.

Dude. It's safer to hit raw a random tinder slut on a first world country than any prostitute.

Just be fucking careful dude.

>in sydney
lol no wonder

>2007
>reddit spacing

Trest you fool. Absolutely suppresses your sperm generation, increases libido, mood and makes you gain muscle like a mother fucker.

It's a steroid that was developed with the intention to be a male contraceptive without suppressing the natural effects of testosterone on you. It essentially replaces the role of test in your body

You're just gonna spend a lot of money on aromasin and you might bloat a bit

>2007
>Jokes my granddady emailed me in 2003

Ok why the wrong facts buddy?
Lying or ignorance?

you're a good person user.

It's because you where good looking?
You actually believe that?

Holy crap man

DO YOU KNOW THE PHYSICAL TOLL THAT 3 VASECTOMIES HAS ON A MAN?

Become catholic and raw dog your catholic wife
Then get your 8 or 9 sons to retake the holy land

This habibi, palestinans christians and muslim needs all the help they can get

>wanting to (even temporarily) sterilise yourself through chemical or hormonal means
Turbo cuck

took longer than it should have but
/thread/

I am good looking

I have a theory that the reason they don't make it is because they know 100% of men would take it and the human race would die, getting a girl pregnant is the number 1 threat to a guys livelihood

just wear a condom wtf?

are circumcised dicks really this numb?

i'm 24. think I could get away with barebacking 18-20 year olds who don't want kids?

>not impregnating as many women as possible while eating the children of other males

Never gonna make it

Yup.
It's why ED problems are so huge in older age for circumcized men. It's also why women have lubrication problems and problems with penetrative orgasm and why men seek tight fits.

Have fun with AIDS faggot.

Why do you people do this?

jesus christ leglocking is hot

was it the hookers or your mom who told you

Rolling for Pushups.

No it's because unless you keep a spare in your ass that moment when you go for the condom is a chance for her to get cold feet or decide not to. Sex is all about the "heat of the moment" and stopping everything to get a condom totally kills it, sometimes anyway. Also some guys have donkey dicks and don't fit condoms and don't have special made ones handy. Funny how much foreskinfags are always quick to jump to conclusions. Insecure much? I'll fuck a bitch with a sock on feels great retard and I'm circumcised

I'm 6'3 200lbs of muscle and white, gooks worship me

>I'll fuck a bitch with a sock on
what did he mean by this?

*on my dick

Cruise on test and you'll be shooting blanks til you stop.

Well I did a lot of barebacking when I was younger. Got me chlamydia so I stopped.

The one near Central?