Newish dude at my work reeks. Fucking REEKS. I have to work right next to him most of the day every fucking day...

Newish dude at my work reeks. Fucking REEKS. I have to work right next to him most of the day every fucking day, My workfu has brought up the smell issue right next to him and he blamed it on me when I was in the next room over and could hear everything.

There is no doubt that he doesn't shower or wear deodorant or both. He is mid 40s, married, several kids, fat, doesn't wear a belt, can see his asscrack all the time.

How do I put a stop to this? This could apply to any smelly fag at a gym or any place.

>Newish
>read that as Jewish
what have I become

Go complain to HR.

no HR

a unwelcome redditor who should go back to /pol/

>redditors shit up Veeky Forums
>start calling people from Veeky Forums redditors to try and change Veeky Forums into reddit

Not going to work you fucking faggot, go back to /r/fitness or whatever the fuck you came from.

Mate I have a the same problem. We keep hiring absolutely obese disgusting people idk why but they stink so bad and are filthy. I gave my 2 weeks fuck these oxygen theives

Tell your manager? idk, had a similar situation once. Told my manager. He talked to the guy. The guy stopped stinking. I think everybody won that day.

Just tell him he smells and it makes you uncomfortable.

Tell him tactfully or tell your boss to tell him tactfully to stop stinking because it's distracting you from your work

One time I had to ask I guy what his deal was. He smelled, his hair was always matted, uniform looked like ass, etc. I asked him if he brushed his teeth or showered before coming to work in the morning.

He said:
>it's not my thing

It left me speechless. That a male (25) said it wasn't his thing to shower.

Anyway I recommended he be released for the military, but more importantly you need tell him in private and not be confrontational.

manager

Op here. I overheard him talking to another coworker about his wife sweating and how he "liked her scent" and didnt want her to shower because it turned him on. I am fucked.

leave a note on his windshield "you fucking smell"

Do NOT go to management or HR first without asking the guy

the workfu in the OP was the roasty manager. He blamed it on me.

Complain to him personally. If he refuses, complain to boss.

Also, I highly doubt your workfu believed your stinky new coworker

Does he leave before you? Do you have a chance to not be seen?

Get some bottles of fabreeze and just drench that fucking chair. Every. Single. Day. Until they get the hint.

Go to HR or management. Don't get involved or address it with him yourself, unless you have enough rapport where he won't take it personally (but he's new and has already blamed his hygiene on you, so he's a cunt).

Every work place has a smelly guy though. Management will address it with him and he probably won't change, your best off just trying to move away from him.

>tfw when you find your workfu getting porked by this fat sack of shit and the smell becomes ingrained into your nose

the guy tried to throw you under the bus.
ask for a rearrangment in work stations?
im sure your workfu notices you don't smell when you are away from stinkfat

>tactfully
No fucking tact now. Faggot dissed you in front of your workfu, how much of a cuck do you have to be. Do you have any self respect faggot ? Tomorrow he'll say that you have a micropenis in front of your workfu, what then ? Stand up for yourself for once faggot, next time he is near your workfu, go talk to him and fucking roast him. What's the worst that could happen ? He is newfag, not you.

Throw bars of soap at him whenever you see him.

Tell him you don't want to deal with his stench (maybe use a different word so he can't cry to HR), and he should take steps to fix it, be an adult about it. If it doesn't seem like he did, check in with him after several days. If he's still not receptive, go to a manager

Stop trying to fit in

this
if you don't do this you are confirmed pussy cuck op

I saw this exact same thread on pol last night. Except it was about a Jewish guy. Fuck you op