How do i become FAST?

How do i become FAST?
And for fast I don't mean fast only for running, but every movement of my body should be trained to be fast responsive and should achieve great agility overall

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/jb37g2kv4rs76b7/AABjssA98Ue__uMDt0h2BnA0a?dl=0
artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cocaine

LSD and Winstrol

Sanic 5x5

Yeah very funny guys 10/10 replies everyone
Can I get some serious ones now please?

>can I get serious replies
Those were serious

Where are you on the autism spectrum? Just curious.

olympic lifting
sprints/hiit
plyometric work

I never got tested but my dad had some concerns when I was 14

agility and speed are not the same thing

I need both

sprints for speed and shuttle drills for agility how good you are at it in the end will be genetic

Deadlifts and running

Thanks men, hope it's not memes

kill yourself and hope you reincarnate in some mike tyson genetics dude

Read about plyometrics. Here's some plyometric reading material courtesy of /plg/:
dropbox.com/sh/jb37g2kv4rs76b7/AABjssA98Ue__uMDt0h2BnA0a?dl=0

An user posted a method of training here a long time ago that may interest you.

>15x3
>~40-50% max
>Perform the movement as fast as you possibly can for those 3 reps

Wish I remember what this was called, but I've been meaning to incorporate it in my leg days

Relaxation.

You know what the difference between an elite sprinter and a novice sprinter is? Relaxation.
Same for boxing.
Same for karate.
Same for throwing disciplines.

Relaxation = speed.

artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/

Look up a sprinting program. It's not only sprinting and lifting weights, it's also all kinds of drills, plyometrics etc. Sprints and hiit by themselves don't make you much faster.

You should do some kind of sprinting program but for the other aspects of fastness and agility you need something else too.

It's called speed work. 15 sets is a lot.

Myo reps is another, based on bar speed. More useful for some exercises over others

i find playing squash very effective. its also a good fat burner and its fun to play.