You meatheads would get fucked up in a fight with either of these manlets because you thought lifting heavy things was...

You meatheads would get fucked up in a fight with either of these manlets because you thought lifting heavy things was enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_8BzXING-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017
>fighting with your bare hands
lmao hol up lemma get my glock out and see who wins this fight right ear real quick

Anyone can use firearms. Back to the drawing board

>Anyone can use firearms.
exactly. so all those sick anime moves you've been practicing in your MMA/boxing gym are meaningless
get fucked nerd

>Be in bar
>Drunk guy bumps into you and spills ur drink while spilling his drink on you too
>He's laughing his ass off
>Pull out pistol and commit homicide

>is proud of not being able to fight like a man

Lmao ok enjoy your murder charge when you get into a bar fight you fucking weak numale pussy

Must have struck a nerve. E

>yoga
>neck training
>gymnastic rings
>calisthenics
this is literally their routine

showed that fucker what was up, that's for sure.
trying to imply winning the game of life over another is some how bad lmao
>fight like a man!
k go back to your animes son, in the real world who ever can win a fight the most efficient way possible is the winner
I was thinking the same thing

Terrible b8

>winning the game of life by spending at least 25 years of your life in jail
Lmao how fucking retarded are you?

Its far more efficient to knock someout out. You look badass in front of everyone in the bar, dont literally kill someome you had a mild disagreement with, and dont ruin your own life in the process.

Youre either a fucking retard or a nigger. If you wanna stay strapped though and air out anyone who pisses you off I guess I cant stop you, bro

again, I was thinking the same thing
>implying clipping someone automatically means jail
>implying you can't be arrested/sued for fighting with your hands
>implying you can't accidentally kill meek cunts with a single blow if they land badly
>implying you're even man enough to take another man's life you sissy little girl
lmao @ your life

whoa dude you're HARDCORE!
*electric guitar solo*

that's what I was thinking too
get fucked loser

>can't actually argue
>acts like a retard instead

Lmao. Not sure if its the roids or what

brutal bro..brutal

>can't refute my points
>just acts like I said nothing
lmao at your worthless logic and life choices
I was thinking the same thing
again

More like

>Flash pistol
>You think it's funny?

They'll shut up every time.

why not flex a cep and see where that goes?

I dunno, they don't even look like they hit very hard. but i have no fighting training so probably

So hypothetical situation. A guy who just powerlifts fights a guy trained in boxing/MMA. Who wins? No guns allowed

You can go to jail for fighting.

>Hit guy to hard
>He falls and hits his head
>Has seizure chokes and dies
>Go to jail for murder

>see if I set up this situation in which I have all the advantages and give you all disadvantages I can, I will win!
gee sally you sure are a clever girl

Wow, non professional fighters would get beat up by professional fighters whos job it is to fight and train to fight. What a genius thread I had no idea!! WOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=7_8BzXING-A

>The chances of that happening as opposed to shooting someone point blank

we already know how this went down

You're a fucking pussy,on here and in real life. More so in real life i think. You don't have a gun and from the sound of you,you would point the barrel at your face when you "whip" it out. Fuck off you wimp.

Powerlifting has nothing to do with fire arms.

happens all the time retard
this is why you don't fight, all it takes is one kick to the head or chest, you fall back, and hit your head/neck on something. boom, dead or paralyzed for life.
that's why guns exist. to keep nigger tier people like you from chimping out. flashing it works to deter violence on smart ones, dumb ones continue to push it and get clapped

Okay blaha

lmao try harder nerd. my gun collection probably has more value than your house lol
fire arms have to do with fighting

For sure BJJ and wrestling is all about killing people

He was a fucking manlet too.

Looked like a manlet vs the mountain.

Gonna post this before the "weightclasses exist for a reason" meme

doesn't matter if it is. one kick can easily kill a man, this ain't a video game you virgin nerd. one bad fall, you are dead. ain't no health points or respawns.

You don't strike in BJJ or wrestling. Just submit the opponent.

Shooting someone in the chest is a higher chance of killing them than a kick.

No I wouldnt

They are 5'8 and weight like 130, any actual man on the planet would destroy those simps

>inb4 muh speed muh training

For sure my guy.

>higher chance
no shit sherlock
that's why you pull it and tell them to fuck off
if they don't, drop em. they're subhuman garbage looking to die anyway

Ah yes, the historical fight that convinced every major fighting org to abolish weight classes forever.

Weightclasses are still bullshit. If someone like Frankie Edgar fought at Lightweight he would be at his walking weight whereas someone like Eddie Alvarez would have 25lbs. on him.

Kek

This Webm summarizes the state of America perfectly

Literally doesnt matter, guys have been training to fight all their life what do you expect

>we will never go back to fun UFC