Stronger people are harder to kill

>stronger people are harder to kill
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=7MWICXeRH8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf you on about kint

He meant "fucking manlets thinking they can beat my superior strength and height, hah. Hey wait ouch he fucking kicked me"

Rippletits BTFO

... another manlet attack

'harder to'=/='impossible to'

I can't believe society isn't alert to the dangers of having manlets walk around freely as if they're just like you or I.

>elite powerlifter ez pk'd by a midget
>harder
mkay

I bet that guy was NOT DOING THE PROGRAM

Being fit just decreases your likelihood of being killed in a fight.

wat happen

HIP DRAHVE

i mean, talk shit, take your shirt off, flex a bit, and get fucking bodied by a little dude with a fast foot.

welcome to the water.

look at how much smaller he is than him ahahahahaha

Need a link for reference

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=7MWICXeRH8U

Thanks.
Jesus, actually savagery.

Big guy got his skull caved in.
Either that or he had an aneurysm when that guy kicked his brains out.

>bigger people always win in fi-

This was the best wake up call for lanklets all over the world. Ridiculing others for genetics ? Fuck you. We never wronged you, never had an ounce of malice. Then lanklets came with their manlet ""banter"", which is really just abuse. Actually what happened is dumb fucking females prefer tall guys, which is reall alright, because biology and whatnot. All ok, doesn't really ban me from geting laid. What was wrong though, was that some lannklets , in order to get higher in female eyes, started mocking shorter guys in hopes that they'll get laid. Classic case of getting laughs at other's expense. Whoa whoa, manlets can't get offended now because then it'd be short man syndrome. All this tough talk ends where the real world begins. And that is frankly pretty fucking pathetic. i hope every lanklet dies of ass cancer, because fuck lanklets. Die

>what did he mean by this?
He meant several things:
>"I never did any combat sports and don't know shit about it."
>"Muh weight classes."
>"Combat sport without weight classes? i'll ignore them!"
>"Studies show neither punching speed nor punching power correlate very well with bodyweight? I'll ignore them!"
>"Bigger is better!"
>"AMERICAAAAAA!"

>bodybuilder vs pro fighter
oh gee what a surprising result. there are weightclasses in combat sports for a reason, manlets. don't think this helps your case.

>there are weightclasses in combat sports for a reason, manlets
see You're an American idiot.

MIDF detected

I sincerely hope this is copypasta dude.

Slavs scare the shit out of me.

Part of me wants to visit Russia and get into some nasty slav shit so I can achieve this level of white niggerdom

Why, are you scared that lanklet internet strength doesn't translate to real life ?

What makes me ashamed of you filthy lot is that you form brutally oversimplifying generalizations over 5 cases over 1 year

cope harder, manlet.

they did beat the shit of the big guy already, the manlet just gave him the finishing touches. The group attacked the gentle giant 3 times on that day already. The people in the surrounding area did nothing against the Chechenz.

M8 manlet banter is to make fun of people who care about peoples height, are you ok senpai?

Manlet internet defence force?

>Chechenz

Both are retards. However, you don't hit somebody's head when they are on the ground. Almost every fighting video where someone dies its because the retard starts hitting or kicking their head so it snaps back into the ground.

lankcels btfo

Accurate

That puts Tyson vs The Mountain to rest.

I thought skullcrushers were a tricep exercise?

source? the reports all say the two were arguing over which sport discipline was better and they appeared to have agreed to fight each other.
this guy isn't lanky tho he was a champion powerlifter recently turned bodybuilder in russia

>We never wronged you
>never had an ounce of malice

meanwhile

> i hope every lanklet dies of ass cancer
>because fuck lanklets
>Die

Are you more mad at your mom or dad for having mud genetics?

The saddest thing is that he'll never know he got killed by that guy he thought he could break in half because he so stronk, he champ of lifiting heavy shit.

Fucking pathetic, he got destroyed and humiliated.

Behave like a civilized person, avoid getting in fights no matter how big or strong you think you are.

All this waifu shit is just a meme r-right guys?