Do workouts like Insanity actually work...

Do workouts like Insanity actually work? I'm fat as fuck and these fat person hate threads motivate me and I'm thinking of doing the insanity workout to start myself off.
>inb4 "read the sticky"

no they're a scam

>>inb4 "read the sticky"
Read the fucking sticky retard. You don't have to worry about making any gains, because judging by your character, you won't be making any anyhow.

They work if you take it slow as fuck and don't instantly try to 100% keep up with the people doing them. They also work if you find some way to stick to it.

It's a shitton of cardio so it can get you leaner, but since you're fat it will probably just get you injured if you're not careful.

Much easier to do a proper short hiit workout or just jog everyday.

Thanks!
Fuck u I did

agreed with the first para

definitely works, i am a pretty fit guy and do insanity for a few weeks every once in a while, especially during winter when i don't want to go lift with my 0 degree fahrenheit barbell in the garage in cold as a witch's teat wisconsin

better to go to the basement and do insanity for 30 mins a day and reverse hibernate

>Fuck u I did
Wanna know how I know you're lying

Shhhhhhhhhh

yeah insanity is fucking savage, you're working so hard it's fucking physics man, you can't like not not lose weight.

it won't get you buff but it'll condition you like crazy and if you keep your core tight (#1 thing to do, seriously keep it tight nigga) you'll feel thicker, solider, tighter in weeks

if you're really fat though take it a little easy at first cause there's lots of jumping

Yes, any activity that doesn't hurt you instantly or in the long run along with a good diet will work.

That said.
Hiit isn't for lazy couch potatoes.
You don't have the endurance or base of simple fitness to do it that's not even mentioning how you might have some underlying condition.

Walking and basic calisthenics and eating well for two weeks before you do that shit.

Wasted trips. All broscience and doesn't address the fact that doing cardio at a deficit from fatfuck turns you into skinnyfat trash.

Read the sticky and lift weights, faggot.

Have you tried eating less.

If your fat I'm gonna say that's a no right now.

>physics is broscience

kys

>I said the word physics so clearly I'm credible
Kill yourself. Statistics. See, I'm credible, so you should go kill yourself.

the only workout dvd i like is the p90x yoga routine, and that's only because i don't know much about yoga and don't want to pay for a class or watch youtube routines directed at fat chicks

workout dvds are generally for saps. just do low-impact cardio and adjust your diet until you lose weight and then work towards more intense cardio. don't do hiit if you're really out of shape, you'll just hurt yourself.. unless it's like, swimming or stationary bike or something. even then, hiit is only really necessary when ur already relatively low BF trying to get visible abs or something. fatties can just do light cardio and eat less and lose weight.

Pretty much this.

If you're a fatass, the best thing for you is to fix your diet so you lower your insulin resistance and couple that with daily exercise.

Personally I recommend alternating between 24 hours of fasting (water allowed) with 30 minute eating sessions of shit tons of only raw spinach, broccoli, vinegar, kale, tomatos, eggs, beans, and raw salmon. And an hour session of insanity everyday.

I guarantee you will either die, give up, or lose weight and be on your way to becoming fit by the end of 6 months

Your first task is to do cardio and lose the lard ya fat fuck. Buy a treadmill or run around the neighborhood but stick to it. Ill be rooting for your lazy ass to change. Good luck.

Eat at a 500 deficit, lift consistently (never miss a workout), and go for a run every few days. You'll lose weight (from the deficit), get stronger and more muscular (from the lifting), and more conditioned (from the cardio)

I do p90x as my main workout, but yeah the yoga is pretty intense if your not used to it.

Bad idea. You'll turn him skinnyfat.

Been doing insanity classes for a few years. Nice in combination with lifting. If you take it at a decent pace.

But diet is what loses you weight, cardio helps by raising the bar. Start at diet and gentle exercise first.

I lost weight doing insanity. It works if you keep your diet in check.

I upgraded to the gym after doing Insanity.

>Personally I recommend alternating between 24 hours of fasting (water allowed) with 30 minute eating sessions of shit tons of only raw spinach, broccoli, vinegar, kale, tomatos, eggs, beans, and *raw salmon*
>raw salmon

>no they're a scam
a scam as in 99% of people who buy it dont actually do the program

I've torrented Insanity DVDs in like 2011, and did one month out of two, have really lost some fat but then dropped because of wageslaving and gained it all back soon.
Also fuck Tanya.

you can throw a bean bag at a wall for half an hour and lose weight. of course the program works, if you actually do it, it encompasses body weight exercises and cardio

You would be better off doing actual cardio for your heart health instead of this.

Ok so I actually just finished insanity. Start 107kg ended 85kg including giant booze binges each sat.

Just dig deeper my bro we're going to make it in time

yah aside from that last part about drinking vinegar (???) I would agree.

Exercise wont do much for your weight, you gotta eat less. Fasting is the best way to do this.

Start by skipping breakfast, will be tough for a few days, but thats just your psychological and hormonal conditioning. After a few days it will be easy to skip every day

Don't forget to keep your "the coah" tight

I used to work at the call center for this company and did all their workouts. it will absolutely help you lose weight and maybe gain some muscle considering you probably have none at all right how. order it online or pirate it or whatever, because if you call the 800 number the salesman will rape your wallet.

Lmao I actually really found sean t a funny enjoyable coach

So many little moments I was laughing during the work out

'Yo butt kicks butt kicks are here'

During some of the workouts he's sorta out of breath and I'm like hmm his voice broke there for a second? Is he gay?

Look him up yeah he is... Heh

bruh its on piratebay

Hey. Worked out a lot in high school. Got blue-collar fat at physical labor job.
(read: stopped caring what I ate, stopped working out but got stronger... muh actual real world strength)
Got really fucking heavy after I moved up and hit management.

I did P90x. Changed my diet completely, meaning I stopped eating mid-meal snacks, stopped eating
to get full, stopped sodas, drinking alcohol and added more greens, proteins and dropped heavily processed stuff.
My eggs are cooked in butter, I drink milk when my meal is light but I want more calories after a hard workout and
carbs are not scary but I do watch them a little more closely depending on the workout i'm doing.

In 90 days, I was down 40 lbs. Lost 5 inches on the waist, went down a shirt size and felt like a million dollars.
After two more months of a mix of P90x and other things, I was down a total of 60.

Motivation is hard and it will always be hard. It's easy to make excuses. There are many days I
would want to play a video game or go eat pizza with friends. It is culture today to practice hardcore
slacktivism while enjoying your social circle.

The biggest point to take away from what is written above is that it wasn't P90x that caused the weight loss. It was me.

P90x just gave me a way to get moving in my own home so I could be spared the embarrassment of falling behind in
some random bootcamp class at the local gym. You're going to get sore. You're going to hurt. You're going to be hungry.

Stick with it. Do it for YOU.

If you do the entire Insanity program, you will lose weight & feel significantly better - as long as you don't eat like a god damn madman after. That program is what I used to drop the final 12 lbs. I wanted to ditch. Granted, I lost a bunch of strength, but I felt great & looked great.

Do it. Force yourself to be insane for 45-60 minutes at a time & become a better you.