Be fit, lean autist

>be fit, lean autist
>install tinder, match with girls who never respond
>go on craigslist and text my body to 3 girls 15 minutes ago, 2 already responded on my phone is blowing up non stop

is craiglist the ultimate red pill?

>craigslist
sounds like a good way to get killed

i loled

Well be careful because I know in my area dudes will pose as chicks to trick a guy into giving them a blow-jay-jay. It sucks when you fall for it and you're straight.......

Yeah have fun with your tranny catfishes op lol

Yeah, this totally doesn't sound like a 40 year old man trying to rape you. You make dumbbells look like smartbells, OP.

>sounds like a good way to get killed

or a good way to get tricked into sucking some dude's dick. There are some clever fucking people out there who can manipulate people very well. Stay safe user

how do you get tricked into it?
you arrive at the spot, see an old man, he says "suck my dick"
can't you just bail out of it?

>You make dumbbells look like smartbells

Once tricked a thirsty lesbian into sucking my dick and getting comfortable with having sex with a man before my girlfriend shows up.
Fucked the absolute dog shit out of her.
That moment when she realized that there really was no girlfriend. She was too far gone by then.
I skeeted in her.
Was awesome.
She broke a lamp over my head and threw my shoes off the balcony and into the pool.
It was worth it.

I don't know dude. It's kind of like one of those street scams where confusion and emotions set in and you don't realize you were scammed until the dude walks away. That's the best way I can describe it... people that have been to prison and shit learn to manipulate people easy like that because they need to in order to survive

>You make dumbbells look like smartbells

stealing this

just because you said this I won't post the pictures she just texted me :)

No man you already spent the time and effort going there, plus he already had expectations of you sucking his dick, can't really say not at that point pal.

geez is this how pathetic I sound when I text a girl too much

>getting 'tricked' into sucking a dudes dick

nigger

here's the other one though

this milf sure has a puffy vulva...

You're about to get raped , homie

she has called me twice now and hangs up immediately, yikes

now I know why girls stop talking to me

sounds like you did some gay shit because youre a faggot, faggot

>"she"
Ehh user...

Hangs up immefiately. Jesus you're in for quite the surprise. A surprise 8" beef injection bro

well, this was satisfying

>puffy vulva
user...

Fucking pound em op

that's a trap

Craigslist personals ads all look like spam

good way to get the clap, show us your tinder account

yo hope this goes well for you, breh

Awww yess another white girl falls for the jewish trap

who took that photo of "her"
don't get catfished man, it's probably a random photo from the internet, also the cunt talks like they've sniffed to many bath salts

>implying that is not some serial killer or thief using some random photo. Whole thing sounds like a set up and sound like a man being way too aggressive.

That is a dude sending some fake photo

Get her to facetime you op, its a good way to call out catfish.

mirin

It is a fucking man She just hands up the phone right after they talk trying to hide male voice. and it is fucking craigslist who the hell would use that shit site to meet someone.

Kekd

The ultimate redpill to getting aids.

Wo your probalay gay

>another white girl falls for the jewish trap
it is obviously a girl(male)

Any actually have success in casual encounters I've been kinda thinking about banging sloots there but it seems to risky
>TFW when you wanna bang random sluts you just met

So a girl with a provocative bio (basically, "puppy love is for teenagers, doggystyle is for adults") matched with me. I'm thinking of going for the hail mary pass to get a response.

>I'll take one out of the thirsty Indian dude book of pickup lines: open bob pls

My backup plan is

>Hey [X], cute pics :)

Which do you think is better?

Definitely ask he to open bob, i mean girls are programmed to like that alpha shit and you have to take a real close up picture of your cold expressionless face to show her that you are serious

I was considering "bitch lasagna" but I think that's too nonsensical

I did. She was about a 5/10 in her pics but i really needed to bust a nut so i agreed to meet. When she showed up, i was astonished to see that she was an 8/10 with a THICC (not fat) body. Its then i realized what happened: She unknowingly put up a bad pic of herself so no one else responded, and i was lucky enough to creep on that. Banged in her car, and actually had a nice talk afterwards. Most ads are scams or gay dudes, but sometimes you get lucky.

Imgur link to dick pic pls

And what's with the way Americans say the name Craig??? HELLO WHO'S CREG WHO'S CREG AMIRITE ITS CRAIG

Ask """" her"""" who made that pic

>this kills the whiteboi

I'm torn. You are a piece of shit but that is some high intensity manipulation, I can hardly sell products at work and this nigga is changing sexualities

what could go wrong, OP?

>went in 119 times
thats too many test dips desu, i think we've got a closet homo on our hands

that craigslist tranny is gonna get SHITTED.COM by turdboi OP