My theory is, that our generation is so much into bodybuilding, because Dragon Ball Z was famous when we were kids

My theory is, that our generation is so much into bodybuilding, because Dragon Ball Z was famous when we were kids.

Think back, when was the first time you wanted to be an oversized muscular freak? Probably when you saw Super Saiyans.

Really makes you think

Dragon ball z sucks you fucking faggot

Take that back motherfucker or ill kill you

Fpbp

The superior shonen

Please, this is no weebo anime thread

Stop projecting you autist

The entire series is shit. The only enjoyable things about it are the compiled clips on youtube of the entire gohan vs cell and goku versus kid buu fights. Pretty much everything other than that about the series sucks. Even the goku vs frieza fight kinda sucks.

I got my first dumbbell rack at age 10 because of DBZ. You are not wrong. May also explain why I'm only 5ft 6 though.

not everyone watched this faggot fucking show
fuck off sage

im 100% serious when i say that DragonBall is the reason why is started lifting, why i got into martial arts when i was a child, and why i even care about being muscular at all.

The show had a huge effect on me

Fuck off faggot ur on anime website

>Lifting/Bodybuilding because of Dragonball
>Not doing Martial Arts because of Dragonball

The show was all about fighting and not looking huge, even Goku himself says looking bulky and big does nothing for you

>not wanting your power to be maximum
>ever going to make it

t. underage

I did Cuck Kwon Do afterschool because my mom forced me to, I hated it.
Now I'm trying to find a martial art I can practice at home because of DBZ
I also lift because my dad got me into it and now I work out alone listening to lezbeepic

Never watched this shit.

I lift to be big enough to kill the man who molested me

>lifting to fight

I have some bad news for you, mate...

This.

Don't need to fight. Just hold him down

Trust me. He isn't a fighter

Pick a real martial art then go join a gym for it or don't bother at all

>anime
>making it

Pick one and only one.