Ideal thread

It's a surprisingly effective way of making yourself question what you really want and why those things are your goals, so let's have another one. Having a clear vision of what you want is important for your health and drive.

Also, does anyone have the template for the new version?

bump

>Bourdein
Mah black

Yours has potential but there's too much sci-fi fantasy stuff going on. Try getting real aspirations.

Other than that, goal body is solid, woman is solid (I'm also a sucker for pale girls), clothes are mostly solid except for that god-awful trench coat looking thing.

i'm gonna do the other bullshit autistic template

merlin, clothes, hair and body all 10/10

7/10, hawaiian shirts indicate boldness

Chris was a petulant manchild my dude.

:)

Quite literally an occultist student at a mystery school/order; that being said I choose images with abstract fantasy representations rather than some more accurate images beyond the basic alchemy one in the top left mind corner, since this is supposed to be about the self and self-image.

style is god awful

Good bod. Shit hair. Meh clothes. Good grill. Nice mind and skills 7/10

Nice bod, looks kinda like a gay bear tho. Hitler youth master race hair. Clothes make you look like a sexpat. Grill is meh. Good mind. Skills aren't martial enough though. 5/10

Pretty boring desu

Thot/10 (also lmao manlets btfo)

New template, eh? This is what happens when you take a month off from Veeky Forums. I'm out of the loop.

Also, 8/10. The Wizard stuff is a little memey but overall good job, OP.
7/10. Is it just me or does Clooney actually look better with that hair color? Nice skills.
Kinda all over the place. Aquaman has always seemed like a poor man's Namor. I do endorse Jordan Peterson.
Literal mouthful of AIDS/10.
8/10. All round good. Who is the qt in the top left of the girl square?

Will return with new template later if I have time.

Qt's name is hazal kaya

>ideal
Literally any hairline what so ever

Less obtuse now maybe?

7/10. Could be improved with better images of the girl to give a clearer idea of what it is your going for.

5/10. Decent and wholesome, but there's nothing that really stands out at the moment so can only give average.

4/10. When I meant update I meant perhaps you should broaden your horizons.

6/10. Good body, meh hair, okay-ish style and interesting girl. Nice mind and basic but admirable skills.

8/10. Body, hair and style complement one another, a whole greater than the sum of its parts. Girl is kinda meh though- aim higher than trophy wife user.

>better images of the girl to give a clearer idea of what it is your going for.

I already have a long term qt3.14 gf, but I didn't feel like putting pictures of her on Veeky Forums. Those girls are just some of my favorite female musicians, because I didn't want to leave the space blank.

You could use images that help capture her personality type. You don't need images of her precisely, just her ideal, her archetype.

fave turisas songs? Imo miklagard overture is a masterpiece desu

>someone literally took the time to make this
>a real human bean spent valuable minutes of their life compiling these photos
wew

>2018-1
>not having a folder dedicated to king kylie
fool

wearing women's clothes won't change the fact that you have a penis. kill yourself.

7/10

7/10 At least you have good Roosevelt

9/10

What is the best suit I seen in a long time

>STILL doesnt use the section for skills/mind

says a lot about women

Gimme the Mind/Skills template

Fuck you. Make your own, cuck.