How much milk do I need to drink a day to grow 3 inches...

How much milk do I need to drink a day to grow 3 inches? I asked this in Veeky Forums but they said you guys would know more about trying to get taller. Is there anything else I can do to help me grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MWICXeRH8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grow grow grow

Why won't anyone help me?

Take melatonin
5 months ago I was 5'11 now I'm 6'1
Melatonin helps you get sleep and suppresses estrogen

Manlets deserve no help. Try not being short before you ask for help, kiddo

Go fuck yourself faggot

Does it have side effects?

How old are you and what was the dosage like? Diet?

Please respond your comment gives me hope that I can hit the 6'0 mark

fpbp

Not him, but I started taking 3-4mg of melatonin about 3-4 months ago, and I've grown from 5'11 to 5'11.5. I'm 19 soon to be 20

Sorry, cursed with life in the manlet pit

I'm sorry boy, but you can only grow wider now

That's your only option, I'm so sorry...

No fap + hanging from your feet 10 minutes every day

you feel tired cause it's a sleep aid
18 and basically eat the Veeky Forums diet
drink milk and all that. honestly just keep excising and get those 8 hours. posture is also important. if i keep taking melatonin i'm hoping to be 6'5. you could try the obvious HGH but thats a slippery slope

Try a milk of enhanced growth. Usually it can be found in chest scattered in deep dungeons.
GOMAD. No exercise, the working out will steal your height gains. Trust me, I'm on a fitness board.

>6 foot 5

You don't need that much height you greedy fuck, some of us are only 5 foot 9

You need activated almond milk

t.6'11 lanklet

I want to be like fist of the north star
or berserk and jojo man
huge in both height and mule

muscle*

kek I want a huge ass too fagote

5'10 is not small
your genes are responsible for your height
just accept your height and dont listen to idiots who make fun of you

Should have sucked on your mummies titties as much I sucked on your mummy's titties

being 6'5 is overrated, i often wish i was around 6'1 - 6'3 instead. i guess its worth it to know i might look like dolph one day, but still, not worth it senpai.

i was 5 foot 10 at 14 lol

5 foot 10 is manlet height.

Better to be a manlet than a fat wannabe cop who's only time in the gym is spent fixing treadmills

You can only grow if your plates are open, so those melatonin advices are stupid. x-ray first.

i just turned 22 i'm 183cm~ but with bad posture. how much does good posture add? and will it help me at 22?
and why is hgh bad, if even celebrities use it?

like 1 inch max
hgh is bad cause it will cause your organs to grow from abuse and you wont grow much if your growth plates are closed

i'm not trying to abuse hgh but just to take it so i can get from 180cm till 188-190 cm.
or if i take melatonin, what else do i need to help my growth? i currently drink before bed some water-dissolve pills which has 245mg of calcium.

You need genetics, not milk.

400mg*

>be me
>5'9 lanklet
literally LMAOing at your lives right now

go xray your leg and see if your growth plates are open also know that hgh is expensive as fuck brah and you will need a doc to prescribe it for recreational use

That was my height when i was 14. Your best bet is to kill yourself and hope you reincarnate as someone who isn't a literal manchild.

t. typical Veeky Forums shill

>Early Puberty
>Barely slept through puberty
>not much exercise
>5'5(average here)
I'm fucked ain't I?

babo is a manlet like you and looks good

I don't care much about looking good desu, I want to be able to defend myself and be intimidating.

oh. so it's not your height, but your insecurity

Don't be jealous manlet, that user will be a cop and you will still be a manlet

Height is useful in fights, if you lived in the same shithole as me you wouldn't call it insecurity.

Where do you live?

Nepal

You can be physically stronger than most tall people and assuming you are, being short is probably an advantage in fights.

Unless the guy is at least slightly muscular.

Girls don't want a guy whose as tall as other girls. Sorry manlet

Shut up manlet! Height is really important in fi-
youtube.com/watch?v=7MWICXeRH8U

You will always be a steroid using manlet