How long do you guys sleep? do you wake up on your own or an alarm? I've been just sleeping until noon/1...

how long do you guys sleep? do you wake up on your own or an alarm? I've been just sleeping until noon/1. but I always wake up tired as shit.

You're probably not getting 8-9 hours of sleep.

Ever since I quit my job and have done school full time, I have been getting all my rest in, my grades are great, I still have my savings so I'm not a complete NEET, and my acne has diminished and my gains are at full force. Get your 8-9 hours, user.

I get more than that for sleep. I wake up and just feel out of it. my brain is dog tired when someone says something to me it take me a minute to relize what they said and come up with some witty remark

This, and alarms are the devil

Maybe you're not eating enough? Sometimes when I haven't eaten my macros for the day (I'm on a bulk) it takes me forever to finally sleep and when I wake up I'm still exhausted

>witty remark
are you the "pick that up" guy?

>are you the "pick that up" guy?
I dont know what you mean.
that could be it I only really eat a late lunch and dinner.

You need to stop using the computer/eating before bed. Do stretches before you sleep.

oh well I work until 1am so I usually have a snack before bed sometimes a few beers.

You need to get a sleep routine. For example, I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 7:30 every day. You have to wake up at the same time every day. If you're waking up at different times each day, you're throwing of your circadian rhythm.

quality > quantity when it comes to sleep. get better sleep.

You're sleeping too much, and at the wrong times.

Your body's Circadian rhythm wants you to wake up around 7-9, if you don't you'll feel shitty, you'll also feel shitty if you sleep too long, it's too much rest and makes you weak and fucks up your blood sugar.

so I should probably start setting an alarm and getting up around 8 or 9

Yes, it helped me a lot, i was having a similar problem, sleeping 8-9 hours, which is the right amount, but still feeling tired, but i was sleeping in late and going to bed late every day, whereas your body is adjusted to the actual timezone you live in by the day and night cycle, so if your sleep is too out of line with that you'll feel bad.

Like others said, get a routine, stick to it.

Always go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time, it can save you a lot of difficulties in life. It's not just about getting certain amount of hours of sleep, it's about regulating your body.

I sleep 1am to 9am

I normally wake up around 7-9 naturally. But I still feel sleepy.

Recently been getting into a morning ritual.

Wake up to alarm 7:00am
Go put on Gel Ice Mask
Poop 7:10
proceed to do jump rope cardio until 7:30
cold shower 8:00
Eat and prepare meals 8:30
Leave 9:00

The ice mask helps wonders for waking up. Still feels fucking weird but I've noticed a huge difference in how alert I am.

Sleeping question
How to keep my mouth shut when sleeping on my back? I always wake with dry as fuck mouth. btw I sleep without a pillow

how many crunches can you do? i can do a thousand now

What would actually be a good morning routine similar to this except not as insane?

Also do cleansers actually do anything?

>pick that up
Oh I can't my fucking sides