What would you look for in a powerlifting / weightlifting / bodybuilding gym

title.

I'm considering opening my own gym in paris but fk hell it's expensive.

I want bumper plates but idk if I'll be able to afford them right away.

and cool stuff like that

what do you think i absolutly need and what can I maybe buy later like first next expenses ?

>wants to spend tens of thousands of dollars opening powerlifting / bodybuilding gym
>not experienced enough in powerlifting / bodybuilding to even know what's essential to start
lmao kys my dude

Squat racks, power racks, deadlift platforms, bumper plates, and high quality barbells. Maybe some accessories for the power racks for things like pull-ups. Maybe a dip belt and a gravitron machine for rehab. Some boxes for squat belts and plyos.

You're in a good spot if you can get all that

I know it sounds dumb friend I've only been at it for a year but I'm addicted to this shi I wake up every morning wanting more soreness in my muscles, more food in my body, more strength in me, less fat on me.

I'm really passionnate about this and will have no problem with administration as I already made few companies.

I was just seeking for a bit of help from bros but I understand why you would make fun of me and wish my death

ayyyyy thans bro sounds more than doable

What's your past business experience? Asking cause I've just set one up myself and plan to open a gym in the near future too

here's a tip: don't ask what a group of incel "powerlifters" and dyels want in a gym if you want it to be at all successful

marketing consulting and before that consulting for social media.

My best friend also has a successful bar in paris and already helps me with stuff I didn't know about physical businesses

TONS of laws in France... it's a fucking pain in the ass :)

Cool.

idk, barbell brigade and pretty much every "lift only" gyms I found seem to be doing pretty good in Los Angeles

thanks bra

I think its because they appeal to the ACTUAL group of people who workout and train. Not the commercial gym fucktards.

Think about it. No shower no sauna no steam room and yet they're doing freaking great. I wanna go there someday.

Also would this be a neat idea for a gym amenities:
Oly Shoes you can rent/or borrow like at a bowling alley? Just spray and clean the hell out of them after you give it to the front desk? Just thought of it. Might be gross but bowling alleys do the same concept. I find it increasingly difficult to buy good oly shoes for a decent price. And sometimes I wonder if its even worth it to buy because I've never tried them.

that's actually a pretty neat idea man, thank you for that one

Got chu senpai. I was thinking of opening a gym in the future. So I'm still brainstorming random ideas that could appease the things I find aggravating about most commercial gyms.

Good coaches, if you just have a regular ass conversation you might end up setting a pr that day

kek HECuck? also
>more soreness in my muscles
you're not doing it right.

>consulting
So, no experience?

>I'm considering opening my own gym in paris but fk hell it's expensive.
I can't imagine that powerlifting is popular enough in your city to support such a gym. Parisians are infamous for being pencil thin cucks (no offense).

true yet I'm already in a gym that show there's interest for bodybuilding and PL even here. Most parisians are lasy skinny fucks, but again most of USA are fat pile of shits and still some go to the gym

nope, guess again cos I'm actually self started with low quality education due to poor social life with my parents. Not everyone needs an expensive education to do something of his shitty life instead of being a depressed cunt and probably trying to get rich out of crypto like you

kek'd

this.
I'm french and strength training is pretty much unheard of over here. Probably because we aren't as big on sports as Americans, and the few we are interested in don't require much training (football). Also we don't have college sports and even rugby teams don't lift, they just play rugby. But Paris is pretty big, you'll find more than enough people to turn a profit provided you're the only powerlifing gym in the whole city. Problem is, there are tens of those already.

Price youraelf out of the arab tier

>Not everyone needs an expensive education to do something of his shitty life instead of being a depressed cunt and probably trying to get rich out of crypto like you
école d'ingé ça coute rien cela dit. la fac non plus.

Equipment and space to use all of the equipment without having to talk to anyone.

Cheap enough to be affordable but too expensive for shitheads to justify the expense and clog the place up.

24 hours.

not good ones, I should do fine and maybe even steal some members

yes

had that in thought, thanks for confirming

I was actually thinking of creating a small spot for praying allah so I could have TONS of clients

money money money

if you were in north america i'd say you at least need a monolift and reverse hyper, ghr, a few other speciality westside equipment

but since you are in paris just get olympic bars and bumper plates and build platforms and blocks and racks, thats literally all you will need in your poverty nation. isn't dabaya from paris?

She got fat now. look up a recent pic

I really don't think renting out oly shoes is that great. If a lifter is autistic enough to even know about oly shoes (I own a pair) they will want their own. There are reeboks, adipower, and nike romalaeos and they all depend on foot size and width. Maybe belts would be more reasonable.

For the guy that suggested it. I think footlocker has a buy it and it fits guarntee. I think it was them I bought some shoes from and shipped back for free.

Gyms are a pretty simple business model, they're just a numbers game. You need to get enough subscriptions to maintain equipment, rent utilities, staff, etc then the rest is profit.

Your marketing matters here. What would encourage a Parisian to get fit? Since the city is cosmopolitan, I'd make it a status thing - people in good shape make more money, feel more respected, etc. Maybe try to sell bulk packages to nearby businesses (being healthy is a huge boost to productivity - the economic rationale for it is quite sound).

You're fighting an uphill battle since weights are traditionally associated with stupidity, but I think its quite doable if you get the branding right. Equinox in the US is an example (although I'd imagine you'd target a lower price point at first)