Veeky Forums Village

Would a Veeky Forums village be the perfect place to live?
>Get a bunch of /diy/ guys to build everything
>Veeky Forums does field work, gets sweet gainz from pulling a 200 pound plow
>Sow entire fields of oats, only limit on how much you can get is how much you plant
>Perfect macro and micro because grow everything you eat
>No more temptation from shit tier processed food
>No high stress job to kill your gains
>No xenoestrogens to kill your gains
>No smokers to give you second hand cancer
>No more choosing food based on which gives you the least amount of cancer
>Everything you do is a workout, no matter if you hit the gym or not
>Also no retards in the gym
>Import normalfag fatties, charge them lots of money to feed them less

Seriously, why hasn't Veeky Forums founded a village yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
endangeredlanguages.com/lang/3406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And 0 women

Why would we need them? We can just go out and fuck them when we want.

>implying Veeky Forums is fit

I know, that's the best part desu

This will make Veeky Forums fit

I used to live in a Village, most people go crazy from drinking and living really poor

There's so much shit I can share with you guys it is crazy, living in a village is kind of shitty and it depends on the culture you are surrounded with but where i lived it was literal garbage in the streets and your village is surrounded by nothing at all

Honestly I would be the first one to go, but most people here wouldn't survive.

I was proposing that boyos

Would we basically be like monks then?
Our weapons being made from equipment as we eat fresh game for protein

We'd be surrounded by people who ostensibly want nothing more than to improve themselves

Most likely yes

Please do tell.

My grandparents were mountain farmers and my mother was pretty isolated on that farm for the first 6 years of her life, only outside contact were German tourists in the summer. It still shows slightly, I think it even propagated to me and my sister a little. Backwoodsmansy mentality, not completely competent in city life matters.

Field work would most likely be endurance based and the amount of protein you can get is limited in oats. Include raising chickens etc and you would be better off. Then you'd need cows / goats / turkeys to get milk and more quality meats.

You'd probably end up extremely skinny and malnourished.

Obviously we wouldn't just have oatz for food, we'd have whatever we want

I'm from the poorest country in Europe, I moved to America in the 90s and we left the village life to join people in society specifically in northern California

The place we're I'm from, does not have government services, people still have outhouses and some don't have proper indoor plumbing. Well, we moved to the US years ago and I became an American and pretty much believed for a long time that what we see in the US is happening everywhere else. I was wrong, people in my village hang themselves every few years, young men who can not find work go to Russia or Ukraine for work and they are spit on and treated less than dirt, I come from the most poorest country in Europe and it is literally the meca of alcoholism and known for their wines.

The people are really poor, and beg for money if you visit from America, they might remember the last name and right away ask for money, If the police pulls you over you pay them

The problem with living in seculded villages is these people are not known to understand life, wealth, or what it is like to live life, They drink day in and day out, the govt gives them some money because there is nothing to do once you get older

And they drink all day, some people have money and small businesses but these are mostly crooks and the majority of people are poor as fuck, there are people today who do not drive cars, if you visit my villge/country you will see horse and buggy on the dirt roads, these people have no clue of life in America and how well other people live, they just live their life, doing what they can to die eventually

Welcome to hell, I'm thankful we moved to America and I became a citizen years later..

The story gets worse but I dont care to open this can of worms on this day....

I ive in America now, move on with life and forget the people yo uhave left behind ami right fellas

We're all privileged Americans anyway

Cool
Barbell swords sound awesome

My 30 year old cousin killed himself in Bulgaria, I have cousins who we do not speak of since they are left in Russia and we moved to America, they are not our family anymore, blood doesn't mean anything to Russians, they are hard people and they will lie to your face, my own uncle doesn't raise his kids

My other uncle divorces, my cousins are prostitutes in Russia

And I'm a very successful businessman in the US

This is our airport :)

Honestly, I hope to go back next year for travel, it will be interesting

Hoping I don't get killed from being a gaguzi

The preferred mode of transportation.

>The Chadyr airport

I'm surprised the OP didnt devolve into a gay fantasy, mildly impressed although disappointed.

And the fetishization of the "village life" stems from ignorance, we're all prvilaged to live in industrialized society

Cool story. Perhaps harder to romanticize than I thought. So what is your very successful business in U.S.A.?

Holy shit, first time I've heard someone moving INTO Ukraine

This one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

I'm in the tech field

Rather not get too in depth with it here though...

I've been lucky to move to America, pretty sure i would have just been dead after checnya war from 91-94 or end up a factory/construction worker in russia

Nobody likes Moldavian in Russia, in America I am considered a white male with white privilege, most will never know how I grew up to get here....

Funny story if someone here gives a shit

>Moving to the US
>We've never really had a chance to eat a lot of Bananas in our country
>They used to be an expensive important and if we did get some we would even eat the peels and everything we could get
>On the airplane flying to the US
>Someone had a bag of Bananas with them
>They gave us the bag
>All the kids ate the Bananas my first time eating Bananas as I wanted to was on a flight to the US
>They gave us the whole bag
>It was a magical moment to us and our childhood
>The things you remember from being some poor kid from Russia....

I'm not from Ukraine senpai, the countries are really close to each other but I am not from there....

Is Transnistria still worse?

Same as in Eastern Germany, or I think as in the whole Soviet empire, the problem that none of the ally states had bananas.

Pic related ("My first banana").

At least now bananas are cheaper than good apples, though the life is still shit.

Everyone romanticises village life and growing your own food and all that other shit until they really, at least, see it. Being a farmer fucking sucks, and no working farmer on Earth would ever tell you they long for a time before tractors. Living in a village where you spend damn near every day of every week of every month of every year breaking your fucking back because if you don't you might starve sounds fucking awful.

I'm currently relaxing after dragging my fat ass for 2.5 miles in 28 minutes. I showered and then made coffee in a French press and am enjoying it while I stream a movie on high speed internet. Later I'll play videogames and might go out with some friends. Viva la fucking industrialized society. We certainly have problems, but going backwards to a time where if you showed literally fucking anyone who was from then what life is like now they would fight to the death to stay here, is just flat out fucking retarded.

>in America I am considered a white male with white privilege
But you are gagauz. Which is a turk. A christian turk, but a turk nonetheless. That's not really white at least by chan standards.

I'm really white, also kind of freaking me out you know what gaguz is

The majority of the world don't know my people are nearly extinct

endangeredlanguages.com/lang/3406

>Move to America
>Become an American
>Lose your own culture and heritage

~200,000
Native speakers worldwide

PLACES
Eastern Europe

LOCATION DESCRIPTION

Spoken primarily in a relatively compact area known as
Bujak

I used to speak this language, but forgot most of it and now only speak Russian, English and Ukrainian...

>I'm American r-right guys

Well living in a smaller village with less pollution and lots of nature all around, also more space for yourself, is not necessarily tied to breaking your back on the fields.

Village life is not the same as life in poverty.

In fact, my relatives from my mother's side (the mountain farmers) were lucky that one cousin of mine wanted to carry on with the farming. Most younger people have normal jobs that they drive to by car. And else it's just that you know the people around you better and you don't have so many places to go out at night but on the other hand you can easily go horse riding or paragliding or hiking or climbing or whatever. It has something to it, I'm considering it myself because I don't like the city so much.

Yeah, but that's country living in an industrialized nation. OP was talking about full on medieval/3rd world farm life. And money is above all things the power to choose. If you can walk away from the farm, then you've at least got enough money to choose that.

Also good luck on country living. I don't think it's for me. Especially while I'm single.

there's a difference between subsistence agriculture and intentional traditionalism. My last year of college I moved into a shitty 3.5 bedroom house with 6 guys and we ended up enjoying the traditional aspects of what we did
>ecology bro builds chicken coop, fresh eggs erryday
>small garden with fresh herbs/greens that we all work on
>microbio bro brews beer, shit was cash
>woodstove for heat, have to pool cash for a cord of wood and chop it

Since then its been my dream to have a self sustaining farm compound somewhere. You don't necessarily have to live like a yugoslavian dirt farmer when we have access to shit like solar panels and hydroponic efficiency farms

I was thinking we'd still buy food buy mostly grow what we eat

I can OHP 1 1/2 pl8s and and also a electrical technician. I can hook up some electricity and internet so you fags can still shitpost.