So apparently someone from germany tried to fuck a plate today and fire department had to cut him out

So apparently someone from germany tried to fuck a plate today and fire department had to cut him out.
Who of our german users was this?

>this is what happens when you join Veeky Forums and realize women are shit, weights are everything.

>fuck
idiots, he obviously tried training his dick
>not doing dick curls

Why not just wait until he lost his erection?

Who has the plate fleshlight gf pic

>germans are so cuked by muslims they're forced to fuck their weights
truly the ubermensch

Because it works like a tight cockring, it hinders blood from flowing back.
Also who gets soft while hes balls deep in a nice tight plate hole? Are you some sort of low test faggot?

>Not fucking 3plate

What a dicklet.

I am able to get soft while uaing a ring. It takes longer but there's nothing stopping blood from flowing back, what a ring does is make the blood flow harder to pump through. Ita not like its just dumping blood into your penis and not coming out at the same time. A ring is not a turniquet.

Every plate I've seen has been made to fit the barbells that get wider on the ends, those things wouldn't even grip a beer bottle. Exactly what sort of heat is this German dude packing?

>he's never slipped into a nice little plate hole and gotten stuck there

Dicklet detected

That looks like a dumbbell plate.
It sure as hell isn't a oly plate. It's too thick and if the hole was 50mm that'd be more like a 5-7kg plate

>Ja, Bruder. Heut fick isch die Gewichte richtig

Worms ist ein Ghetto

>"Uwaa~! Lift me, user-san!"

Is this how you get dick gains ?

>had to cut him out
> not blasting it to shards by sheer strength of erection

It's not a dumbbell plate, but a completely normal plate for cheap 30 mm barbells. They are commonly found in older gyms that don't give two shits about good equipment.

>tfw dick to big to fuck a pl8 and you end up shattering it

>A ring is not a turniquet
You've never used a tight one then.

must have been a fat dick

no homo