>Feel like getting the flu
>used to drink 5 beers most nights
>TFw no warm buzz to remove feelings and restart
When does this shit get better I need to start lifting again in a week

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/video/index/487523/can-magic-mushrooms-cure-addiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clean your room and lift today user

I move somewhere right next to a gym in around a week.

I'm with ya cunt, except I've not stopped drinking most nights yet

>5 beers
What kind of a faggot can't even finish a 6 pack?
I don't even care about your response, this thread is stupid and you should feel like a twat for starting it. You don't have a problem other than being a pussy who can't drink for shit.

Yeah this

5 Beers most nights is actually a problem.

>When does this shit get better I need to start lifting again in a week

In about a week, so perfect timing. Just don't fuck it up and start getting drunk again first. Also, you're lying about the 5 beers.

Yeah I agree with this. Drink all 6 pussy.

>When does this shit get better
it doesn't

It's cheaper to buy 30 cans at once than a 6 pack every night.

5 pints of beer is actually a lot more than a six pack of cans. If you can drink 5 pints of beer without being phased you have a serious problem. See What do you mean lying? 5 beers almost every night was my pattern.
Are you an alky?

stop drinking you fag, dont let it control you

man i drink 2 beers and i feel something
and i drink once a week

that's how i felt for a few days when i stopped snorting heroin. i think only for like 4 days, but i consider my substance abuse genes to be top-notch. Only a stuffy nose and some physical discomfort after about 5 months of regular use.

how the fuck do alcoholics deal with hangovers you guys must feel aweful everyday?

>5 pints of beer is actually a lot more than a six pack of cans.

u wot m8?

5 pints = 80oz
6 cans = 72oz

it's just an extra 2/3rds of one can

why wait a week?

Let me tell you the best thing you can do. I was a week in and doubting myself, and this one thing completely steeled my resolve. 3 mo the sober now and feeling great.

Go to a party with all your friends. Drink water or juice or soda, whatever the fuck you want, as long as you're sober. Watch everyone get fucking hammered. Watch them quickly devolve into fucking cavemen and infants, stumbling around, trying to think, trying to fuck, speaking mostly in grunts. Realize that's what you fucking look like, you goddamn degenerate. Realize you're better than that, now.

You've won. You've got this. Stay strong, man.

If your friends are getting that drunk at parties regularly, they're probably alcoholics too.

Of course they are. I was their baseline for "at least we aren't that bad," and HOLY SHIT was that a mistake on their part.

Practice mindfulness. Do some guided body scans for 15 minutes daily, until you can do them un guided.

If all else fails, take a day or two off and trip acid. It's been known to totally cure addictions like smoking and drinking and really encourages introspection.

>he became a slave of the alcoholic jew
Eat some shrooms I guess. Science says it has a 30% chance of curing your faggotry
theatlantic.com/video/index/487523/can-magic-mushrooms-cure-addiction/

Watch him on shrooms