Friday night

>friday night

How are holding up Veeky Forums?

Come on over OP

S'okay. Gonna do cardio and play some vidjya.

Comfy thanks

went to a bar for the first time last night. Met a girl danced and grinded when it was time to go asked for number and got a no. mfw

I'm having a good night
>sitting in uni dorm common room
>qt that im sorta friends with walks through
i ask "hey are you going to dinner at the cafeteria"
>she says yes and asks if I want to come
>we go and eat dinner together just the two of us
now we're back at my room chillin since both of our roomates went home for the weekend. I think she likes me, what do?

Headed to the gym as soon as my phone is charged. Going to watch the Illinois @ USF game there at 7 while I do cardio.

felling good. plans for tonight:
>take kratom
>Find someplace to study for a few hours
>come home and jerk off
>meditate
>read (the man without qualities vol I)
>watch cute anime
>pretend a small gassy girl is cuddling with me while I fall asleep.

what are the the purposes of kratom for lifting or is it just to get high

>this post reminded me that it's friday
life is a grind at the moment

helps with lifts helps with studies helps with sluts and gets you high. It's very close to a miracle drug.

legal or no

yes and v cheap. You can literally get 500 grams for like $50

Get off your phone and talk to her faggit...
Maybe if you have booze offer her a drink or something?
either way best of luck hope u smash

dont smonk it though

I'm on TRT and I have stopped lifting weights

Its amazing the gains you get just from hormones without even working out, I might be doing some damage to my heart/liver but it beats living like I did before

I love TRT

Also, wish I got my head out of my feelings and just went to the gym already

I'm secretly hoping I die soon I guess that's why I don't care anymore, I just dont care

At work, asked out a coworker that I've liked for the longest time and she said yes. There's so many emotions going through my head right now I can barely think.

What do you do?

No booze, it's a dry dorm cuz everyone here is under 21
Rn we're watching TV together and chatting. I don't think there will be any sex but I can sense a relationship developing. Wish me luck tho

Can't beat 41kg/91lb OHP for the life of me.

I'm not gonna make it, am I?

I just told her straight up that I have a crush on her, that I barely get to talk to her lately (we used to have a lot more time to talk in the past) and that I think we should go on a date and get to know each other better. I said some other stuff but it was a blur.

Doesn't help with grammar, however.

I'm OK OP, thanks for asking.
I'm studying like a motherfucker for a uni exam I have on Tuesday, and getting ready to fight nic withdrawal tomorrow (I quit months ago but relapsed this week).
How about you?

put your red pen away faggot we're on a Bangalese jelking forum.

Got a date with a venezuelan girl later, we'll eat paella and hopefully fuck

DUDE SAME BOAT LMAO

what are your other lifts?

I'm at 100kg dl
85kg squat
60kg bp

drinking coke, watching cs and considering suicide

112.5kg DL
95kg squat (front squats)
61.5kg bench

80.5kg weight.

Dude honestly the lack of OHP progress fucking sucks. I'm gonna give 41kg another shot as I should be able to hit it next time and from then on it's 0.5kg increments. Shit's getting ridiculous.

fix your grip, guys

Fuck why did I say front squats, I've never done a front squat in my life. I meant high bar squats.

>fix your grip, guys

Talk to me, goose.

I'm doing what rip says, hands right in front of the shoulders, wrists perfectly straight. I don't get it.

Isometric sets

2 x 5-10 seconds
do a set of 10 ohp at you 60% of 1rm 3 minutes after each isometric set

repeat twice per week for 3 weeks

How do I meet a nice girl lads?

I was stressing out so bad, my anxiety was really making my chest hurt. I was worried about this lady at an agency contacting my references. I at least know now that it's 2/3 since one of them notified me today, lifting a LOT of anxiety off of me. Hoping to hear good news next week.

Going through a staffing agency?

now bend your knees and squeeze your glutes

No, I just use the word "agency" when I'm talking about a government job.

>squeeze your glutes

Yeah I'm doing that, though the snapping hip movement probably isn't quite what it should be. I think my arms are uneven too, I always fine one arm is higher than the other by the time I'm looking forward.

>bend your knees

Pretty sure that's a different exercise to what I'm trying to do.

>How do I meet a nice girl lads?

I married my hairdresser. Nice girls are in the unlikeliest places, user.

Veeky Forums are my only friends. Feelsbadman.

try a narrower and thumbless grip

if it makes you feel any better i'm stuck at 135

Glad I'm not the only one stuck with babby weights on OHP. I only started going to the gym again a few weeks ago but OHP is lagging behind everything at 95 lbs. I'll be satisfied if I can at least get to 1pl8

Can't complain. My anxiety has pretty much gone away. Got roughly 7 hours of sleep last night.

talked to several girls this week.

Trying to get out of my comfort zone.(autist)

What were you anxious about? I'm . I've never felt symptom-producing anxiety before until recently.
I can't believe there are people living like this.

I have the day off after a long week at work. Took a 3 hour nap because I needed to catch up on my sleep and no one could stop me. Looking forward to having time for a full work out tonight in the home gym. Gonna mow the yard in the morning and hang with my gf in the afternoon

calm down

remember that it could all fall apart and she could bail on you

enjoy it but remember this. Bc if it does come it'll hit hard

I think I've seriously hurt my upper back Veeky Forums

Was using a cable machine for two handed curls, no idea whats its called been lifting for barely a month, it happened this past tuesday. Inbetween my shoulder blades hurts so bad it nearly takes my breath away when I move a certain way. It wasn't lifting the weight that fucked me up it was picking up the bar and when I straightened out my back I think is when I done it. it didn't hurt until about a day after and its only gotten worse today. I do feel stupid and I'm sure I deserved to be lynched. I think I've pulled an assload of muscles or one big muscles.

Bailed on a girl I'm into today, was supposed to be going on a date but I was mad hungover and now she's mad at me. At least that means she cares right?

im hangin in there. Just had talk with ex gf after a couple of months after the breakup and not seeing each other. we're thinking its best to just stay friends, but im struggling with this feeling that a part of me still loves her. Im worried that it might be coming from
>tfw no gf
but im not sure

Wish i could just lift the feels away, but i already lifted today. might play some vidya instead, but it just doesn't stimulate me like going to the gym

guess im just gonna hang in the feels thread. sorry for the blogpost brehs

>tfw very few friends, no gf
>few friends I have are rarely in town because they moved out for work
>am pretty fit
>one of my classmates wanted to hang out with me today
>he turned out to be gay, and was ignoring my autism because he's attracted to me
>still keep hanging out with him because even if I'm just leading him on, I don't feel cripplingly lonely with someone around

please, it hurts...

I'm having a rough day lads. I'm 34. It was ten years ago today that I got married. I had all the hopes in the world, had a house, great job. Then two years later on this same day we got divorced. The past 8 years have been a whirlwind of addiction, insanity, and rebuilding.

I looked at her facebook today for the first time in years. She's beautiful. Married with two beautiful kids. All the same friends that were with her when we were dating and married are all still with her, commenting on her posts, telling her happy birthday and how beautiful she is (her bday was a few weeks ago). She looks so happy, happier than she ever was when she was with me.

I'm 34, back in college (with 2 more fucking years of grad school to go), making next to nothing, living with my parents, making shitty music no one will ever care about, and out of shape as hell.

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. I dropped a good amount of weight with intermittent fasting and am now 192 pounds (down from 220 this time last year, I'm 6ft1). It's been a few months since I hit the gym because the cut was taking so mch energy from me, but it's time to get back to work.

Things will get better lads, it's just a rough day today.

PB&J sandwiches on deck my nigger what more to say

cheated on my gf
now i feel real bad
put it in a newer thread and will be there to talk

imagine you were in his situation.. have pity on him man

Glad this week is over
>a quarter of my crypto portfolio gets wiped out
>girl I've been talking to on tinder blocks me the night before we were meant to meet
Came back from the gym, made myself a huge shake and now opened up a can of German beer

Fucking losing my shit at the gym currently because faggots won't re rack their fucking weights.

I'm 23 years old and I've only had sex once. I have a 7.5 inch cock where am I going wrong?

I'm there right now. I never knew life could feel so empty.

I'm sorry to hear this man, I'm a bit younger than you buy can sympathize with your plight. After a job change I'm kind of in limbo making peanuts, bottom of the male dominance hierarchy and constantly tired from having to work so hard. I feel like I'm in some sort of prison, serving a term for my career discrepancies.

It sounds like you have some really good things going for you though. You're getting fit and getting your masters. You'll get through soon. I have a roommate going back to school in his 30s and the future is looking bright once he graduates. Hang the fuck in there man.

thanx man.

Working my 10 hour shift at amazon pr good my dudes.

USF USF USF go BULLS!!!!

I want to die yet i fear death
I want to stop yet i don't want to give up
I want the sweet release of death but also fear it's cold, apathetic hands
i have no direction, no motivation, nothing
I went so far as to put a gun in my mouth and had it there for what felt like a lifetime until i just emptied the gun and pawned it off

I've caught the flu yesterday
badly
my throat aches like hell and I can't eat anything that isn't liquid
My friends are all out in the city and I'm stuck at home
feels bad man

Bro it sounds like you need to talk to someone, anyone. If you don't have anyone in your life you feel comfortable talking to, see a therapist. You've got to get to the root of what's causing your lack of direction and suicidality, most likely something in your childhood or adolescence.

I have a cuck/humiliation fetish. This girl is like my dream. What do I say? Should I just give up?

What is wrong with me Veeky Forums? I am having these crazy mood swings
Sometimes I legit want to kill everybody and half-seriously plan out murders. Other times I feel fine and normal. Lately I have been switching between these two feelings on a daily basis, even multiple times in the same day.
Only thing I can think of that might effect this would be the vitamins and ashwagandha I have been taking lately, but I have been pretty conservative with usage.

Also, has anybody noticed having generally more intense emotions after their first relationship? Its been months and I swear mine are still more intense then before.

Hard to tell if things are getting better or not when Im like this/

gym qt rejected me
have some sort of back injury giving me leg pain
right side of upper back hurts, not sure if sore or injured
my cut is going pretty good
i'm ok i guess
will probably get seasonal mood disorder soon

i handed in my first complex analysis assignment today. then did a 20km jog, but i overate like 3 days this week. ridiculous amounts, probably 5000+ calories each time. half the difficulty of the run was dealing with the gas and bloating

my gf is stressing about school and her recurring stomach problem where she needs to force herself to vomit to relieve the pain acted up tonight. and no, she's not bulimic. it's probably an ulcer or something

how the fuck do you niggers deal with the stress of life? my diet was on point for months, then school started and everything is fucked. i still perform everything i need to do and get decent sleep.. but fuck, i was on the floor in the fetal position the other day.

Tell her exactly that? Worst case is no tangible consequences. Mite as well try. She may be feeling generous and wants to feel like she's in control of a sexual situation for once as women rarely are.

Only tell her the humiliation part.

breh

I don't know what to say

>spend last two years doing nothing, living off student loan
>decide now to use my time to get fit
>find out I get way less money this year
>would be in the red by december if I spent nothing, but I obvious have to spend money on food and shit
>gotta spend all my time now looking for a job and doing final year of uni
>worried that they'll be little to no time to try and get fit
I really should have gotten off my ass two years ago, now I'm fucked. Still gonna try and get fit though.

Good luck bro! Hope something comes of it
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat, as are many others here I'm sure
Remaining friends with exes always seems to do more harm than good, for me personally anyways... do what you will bro, whatever makes you happiest.

I had a pretty comfy night. Hit 90kg bench for 6 reps today which is a PR. Celebrated with some papa johns meat feast as a treat. Spend the rest of my night in my flat looking for good house music records as I'm djing at a club in a couple of weeks. A really good day, now I think of it although slightly lonely.

How? What does it do?