Qt 3.14 with nice ass is working out near me

>qt 3.14 with nice ass is working out near me
>almost certain shes mirin
>gather up the courage to talk to her
"Hey, uh i see you here all the time. My names allen, what's yours?"
>she look at me in disgust
"Dude im 16 ur like 30 quit trying to flirt with me"
>mfw
There must be something in the water that gives teenage girls the body of a grown woman these days, she looked at least 20 to me. Especially the way she was dressed in just a sports bra and spandex shorts, what kind of parent allows that?!

im not 30 also, im 23 i guess I look old

>hitting on a 16 year old who's just trying to better herself
smmfh. men are pigs

Like I was supposed to know that fully developed ass was 16 geez

Probably playing hard to get, next time you see her just slap her ass and tell her to call you daddy

Yeah do this

She looked like the typa chick to cry rape if I so much as look at her funny, so no

Welcome to women in 2017 boi

Thankfully i'm attractive enough for women to come to me. No rejection amd there's no question that they want the dick.

Clearly you're not good looking. At least you know now.

thanks for your input user

If I were gym manager I'd kick her out. Holy fuck what a slut

The fact that she was 16 wasn't the problem, user. She was just a bitch.

All these dudes just tryin to make you feel bad OP. She was probably just a cranky little bitch, most 16 year old girls are. Keep chattin people up in the gym and being social, you'll make friends that way. You're already a step ahead of some of the autists on here actually having the confidence to approach a girl so don't worry, you'll make it

The girl I talked about in the op was doing this kinda shit; meme exercises for their bootys that they purposely do in the middle of the gym to attract high test chads in front of the dumbell rack doing curls

OP, post body/face. Usually young girls like to play with fire and go out with older guys.

Just take my word for it that I have about a 7-8/body and 3-4/10 face. being truthful to myself

ok maybe a 6-7 body

fuck face is irrlevant. Ive seen rat faced guys with qts all the time.
Also dont you just love the attitude on that girl?

I d rape her in the middle of gym and do few decades bulking in prison. Go out and rape her some more while her singlemomed ayylmao son watches.

Women can only push this shit to some point. Uprising is soon and glorious times of chastity masks and belt will return. MARK MY SYMBOLS.

>just take my word for it
>t. user
Kek, ok bud
>4/10 face
OK, at least you're honest. Keep working on your body, maybe you'll make it and compensate for the face.

This women react like that when they don't know what to do. She got intimidated

kys pedo

Tell her you're 15 OP

>Says a polite hello
>STOP FLIRTING YOU CREEP

Since when is simply saying hello flirting? Have I unknowingly been a Chad this whole time?

People are gonna call me a fag but I unironically wouldn't advise a younger man to approach women at all, or waste his time pursuing them. Same goes for sane guys these days, unless you are a chad, dating/marriage/girlfriends are never gonna work out and there are no women worth putting time love and effort into anymore.

Seriously let women come to you and if none come, then fuck prostitutes or jerk off. You aren't going to get any emotional satisfaction out of dating unless you are chad.

So why the fuck did you approach her in the first place you autismo

Kek. Nice bait m8

That's a mistake, I know.

She was disgusted by your betaness.
Next time do this and keep winkinklg at her all the time. Use both eyes

Age of consent is 16 most places

Does that work out? As a social retard, I feel like I'm intruding by just casually coming up and saying hi to a chick inbetween work outs. Most just seem like they're in to work and then fuck off to whatever.

Not quite at level of "hello, please jump on my dick" but just horrible at reading basic interaction cues.

That's a nice ass.

But that's one stupid fucking workout.