Did people treat you differently after losing weight?

Did people treat you differently after losing weight?

Yes

Cool

god she's so cute. source?

also for me it's been the other way round. I'm a dude who was somewhat fit and good looking before. got treated well. now i'm skinny af and not that good looking as i have exited teenage years. I have noticed a difference in people's interactions with me.

My girlfriend actually, she's my story about losing weight.

my skin is disgusting and diseased why i cant have pretty skin like her

goddamn. congrats user. this gives me hope.

What an absolute qt3.14, congrats if that's really your girlfriend.

nice one breh

Please post more of her op. She is the definition of beauty. Yes people treat you way different. But most the person who treats you way different is Yourself. Your always thanking yourself for making a decision to be fit/

Wow I've never seen someone so ugly

Girls started calling me cute now

But I honestly think I hate myself more than when I was a fat ass

I just want to join the airforce already

yes and it kinda fucks you up because hurrdurr its whats on the inside

but then again everyone is just as vain and selfish

so not really

you are who you choose to dress and look

Same. Used to be fat, hated myself for it, got in shape, now women act interested in me especially when they've had a few to drink. Would be great except that I still hate myself as much if not more. And not only has how act towards me changed but now I hate pretty much everybody else almost as much as I hate myself. Pretty sure this shit isn't healthy.

I think personally it's from accepting that I was not a good looking person for most of my life.
I still don't think I'm good looking, on a good day I'm average.
But now the person I've worked to become doesnt matter because of how I look

Yeah. Pretty much my whole life improved in every aspect to the extent that if I actually told you the story you would not believe me.

I have some time to kill

yeah they started saying things like "you look like you've lost weight"

6'1", lost 110lbs while lifting heavy. I'm 175lbs now with a 29" waist. Guys call me "sir" and are much more likely to hold doors open and make small talk. Women now smile at me and make small talk as well, whereas before I might as well have been invisible despite being a fat blob.

There isn't much of a comparison, nowadays they treat me like a proper human being.

nice work OP. she looks like a keeper

Before: fat, glasses, no hair style but why should I bother I was a fat piece of shit
Now: relatively fit, no more fat chin, can look really fit in clothes, hair style that I'm confident to wear

Losing weight get me not only a gf but a wife. Get mad jealous from co-workers. Girls treat me differently and wanted to talk with me
>girls commenting how I have good taste of everything
>have exact same interest and topics as before

>girls say you're strong
>actually was stronger when fat and lifting

>girls say my personality is great
>was sweet when fat but act like asshole now

>realize how shallow every people is
>realize fat people are just lazy
>realize genetics does play a role in weight losing

>lose weight and "make it"
>a qt like her starts sending you signals
how the fuck do you deal with this? It's like not knowing how to drive get thrown into a 10 speed semi going full speed ahead.

do you ever think she looks like may li that was in ghetto gaggers or whatever?

Lol is that spore-chan? Is your dick bigger than her ex?

No one in my family has ever seen me so skinny and they don't know what to make of me. They are legit worried that I'm sick.

Never lost weight. I was ugly before and I'm ugly now. Not fat though.

I was 220lbs (6 ft) give or take a few for years and years. Even after dropping 20 I'm noticing girls smiling at me and talking to me a lot more. I can only imagine the change once I reach my actual goal. I think I need to drop at least another 20 to get my mid section looking fine.

By fucking up the first few times of course, like anything really.
If you are not a fatass many more girls will open to you giving much more chances to practice and get good

that doesnt look anything like her idiot

I was 220 (5 ft 11, king of manlets) and I am about 178 right now. KEEP. GOING. IT. ONLY. GETS. BETTER.

people in general are more friendly.

They smile instead of disgusted grimace.

Girls actively flirt.

Guys are intimidated and follow your lead. Its like some unspoken signal that signals your virtue as a leader.

Self confidence, so I walk and act more self assuredly. Don't doubt myself. I guess this newfound confidence is maybe just as important as the physique itself. The confidence is partly developed by how you see yourself, and how others see/treat you.

Mate, I train wrecked like 5 or 6 girls after getting fit that I could totally have banged if I met them now. You just gotta fuck up a bunch of times like said. It is like debugging.

I feel you bruh.

Kinda stuck in this rut where I'm almost halfway between being a fatass and reaching my goal, so all my fat guy clothes are ill fitting and I can't actually start shopping for good looking shit yet.

w-who is spore chan? She sounds gr8, but I'm asking for a friend

Pls post her

>so all my fat guy clothes are ill fitting and I can't actually start shopping for good looking shit yet.

Haha, exactly like me. I went from XL to L to M and I hate wearing my L shit because it fits like a dress and I am starting to hate my M shit because it isn't tight enough (but for awhile my S shit I was uncomfortable in because my gut was the last thing to go). I have wasted so much money keeping up with size changes at this point, it sucks.

Congrats man, she is just beautiful.
And the answer is definitely yes. And not just girls, way more important in other social relationships.

>Went from 2XL to medium
>Bought a lot of clothes in medium
>Now starting to require a large since the sleeves and shoulder area on a medium are ready to rip off but the middle is floaty

At least I'm not fat anymore.

Yes. Woman in general tend to smile + eye contac me more and are also friendlier with me.

I went from a skinny ass runner to gaining a decent amount of muscle. But eh I've had girls say they're attracted to me but they've either been fat or Indian girls so I guess nothings really changed.

What a cutie. She looks half Asian-half white...for some reason they are nearly always cute.

this hits too close to home

t.Sloth

No, it was all in my head. And that's fine, self confidence is very important.

>They smile instead of disgusted grimace.

Ya got hot. grills be noticing. male friends be mirin

Aside from comments like
>have you been working out user?
I'm still a kissless virgin, albeit I went from a skinny underweight kissless virgin to a built healthy weight kissless virgin but a kissless virgin none-the-less.

If anything I noticed a lot of guys began to act aggressive when I got fit.

why tho

Yeah, but it had less to do with the weight and more how I felt about myself.
Hot grills that my brother had been working with had been checking me out since before I started my weight loss but I hadn't felt confident in myself to think that's what they had been doing.
It was only later on when I was actually talking with one who was being super flirty with me when I found out that the weight difference had not really been that noticeable to any of them.
It was at that point that I realized that all the improvements I had made in my health and style (new clothes, got my hair cut and started styling it) was more so for myself than it had been for anyone else.
It made me feel attractive, and had therefore made me more approachable to those who had already been attracted to me.

they begin to perceive you as a threat rather than a scared pussy bitch

Before
>Fat 6'0 235lb balding and didnt shave head or pube beard enough so looked fedora af, dressed super shitty, barely showered and sweat buckets all summer, super autistic but got some attention from really ugly chicks in computer classes
Now
>Cut to 175 then bulked to 190, mr clean mode hair, dress a bit better, somewhat less autistic, shower adequately and sweat less
But
>Lots of qts in nursing classes but all ignore me or are married, they act normal friendly towards me at best, bigger than almost all guys in classes but nobody cares, still ugly face

Seems like i just cant win brehs. The only female attention i get is from 80 year olds at work ;_;

Congrats brah.

Yes, incredibly different.

most people are disgusting creatures.

Before, I was skinny. I got some attention, but after lifting for a year I got way, way more attention from girls. Got a gf and everything, people treat me totally better. Night and day difference, plus I get with hotter girls now.

Nice catch bro. I ship.

Tell us about your story man. A bit of motivation goes a long way. I like hearing about people hard works

get $$$

yea this is me

i hate myself before because i was fat and disgusting, had no self control and generally feeling sluggish all the time

now i hate myself + anyone else that gives me attention and are nice to be simply because i look good. it's so annoying even though i wear headphones and try to mind my own business people still stare at you in hopes of social interaction.

Fuck you, you need to leave now.

Also post nudes

>tfw never been fat and people treat you like you're invisible.

Nice, catch. She looks like an older, more masculine version of my gook ex. Still would, though.

>older, more masculine
Did you date a 6 year old?

No. She was 16 at the time.

yes.

to encourage you not to become a fatass again. positive affirmation.

>literally want to discuss this topic all week
>normie filth keep shooting down this thread subject

How do they keep getting away with it?

if it was actually his gf he'd post a pic of them together

make children now

felicitations

She's so fucking cute jfc
What is it that makes her so cute??

I went down 20 BMI points and suddenly girls seemed to have time to talk to me. People started actually respecting things I had to say.

Before when I was morbidly obese, if I tried to warn someone of something like hey the floor's wet or there's something wrong with something, then people would look at me accusingly.

Girls would always look either extremely uncomfortable or uninterested in talking to me when I was a blob of fat, but now that I'm getting there they're actually a lot easier to talk to now.

Being treated like a human being instead of a grotesque monster was the most noticeable sign that I was losing weight and starting to look normal.

not much at all because I 've always been in decent shape and good looking, some girls like my new chest and arms but other than that nothing.

the increased attention from girls/strangers was kinda what I expected and hoped for, I think it was the change in how family, teachers, and doctors treated me when I lost weight and started lifting

my grandmother was the biggest difference, I changed nothing in how I spoke to her but she's genuinely changed my share of her will since I started taking care of myself, lecturers/professors were more forgiving and actually friendly

i used to get mires, eye fuck and occasional smile when i was a skelly
now i'm an ottermode they're pretty much gone
just beware folks

this is a half breed right?

why the FUCK did you post her here then? she looks too innocent...
i fapped to her btw

i want one

Yep, a lot differently. I got hit on a lot more. People in general were nicer to me. I got freebies at restaurants and cafes. Women would occasionally find excuses to be near me or lean on me (looking out the window of bus and plane, for example).

>My girlfriend actually

Nice try, reverse image says otherwise

This is 100% what I thought.
It's facial abuse Mayli.

That pic is fucking me up. No individual feature on that girl is particularly attractive, yet they come together to form an attractive whole somehow.

yeah, people are nicer, invite me to shit and treat me like a human being

also had a girlfriend for a few months but it fell apart.

But why would anyone lie on the internet?

>tfw I knew it was BS cuz Veeky Forums but all these schmucks ITT fell for it anyway

Being cynical is easy. It's fun being right all the time, until you start realizing you'd rather be wrong.

Sorry to hear about your disability user.

The tumblr is "local SG girls". Is that singapore?

why even live

stop posting cute girls user. plese stoph

>this thread is a lie
>getting Veeky Forums won't actually help you get a gf

I get more matches with hot 16-17 y.o. girls on tinder (Tinder is for 18 y.o., but they often have their Instagram linked and on pictures only a few weeks old they write in comments that they are 16/17), never got laid tho, I simply don't know how I come from attracting a woman to let my cock sucked by a woman.
I'm a 24 y.o, kv but I'm obviously good looking enough to attract good looking women but I'm not able to get them in my bed because I don't know wtf I should do.

Yeah went from the funny fatfuck to average boring guy.
I sometimes get mires but self esteem to shit to do anything.
Thing is i mostly treat myself differently and its a very good feel to sometimes feel pride.

Incredible progress, pic saved for reference, good work.

Not really, but then again I don't go out that much for me to notice

you have to escalate. it sucks and they can always shut you down and you'll feel stupid, but you gotta do it. if you're on a date, start touching their arm, put your arm around them, touch her knee run it up her leg. turn the conversation to physical/sexy stuff.

don't do it all at once obviously. go in for a kiss and see if you can make out. offer an invitation to come to your place THAT'S NOT SEX (let's watch a movie, drink more, smoke, listen to that cool album; something you were talking about ealier)

if she's comfortable again at your place then go for that nasty make out that leads to sex - grab her ass try to take her clothes off at that point your good.

>>getting Veeky Forums won't actually help you get a gf

Getting more attractive will help you get a gf. But it won't guarantee it.

Bullshit, im When i was fat i had maybe 3 opportunities in my whole life, now its 1 gf opportunity per month, still i fuck it up but your statement doesnt make sense to me.