Does anyone here watch AlphaDestiny? What do you think about him?

Does anyone here watch AlphaDestiny? What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hetVSkRpw1E?t=314
youtube.com/watch?v=e843grHZ_EY
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems cool

SOMEONE POST IT

You wanna know what I think?

I think you should be doing rack pulls above the knee for maximum stretch overload of the traps.

Strange guy, but he does say share some useful knowledge.

He's an insecure manlet but his neck training advice is good.

his unintentionally funny and weird manlet personality/presentation and beliefs combined with his legit fitness advice makes hime one of my favorite fintess outubers

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

youtu.be/hetVSkRpw1E?t=314

i felt raped

Autistic faggot with (mostly) great training advice

Good manlet and neck training advice

1/2
I took this shit from his website before it was taken down

2/2

Your typical Youtube Online Marketing ((((Fitness guru)))))
Target Group: 16-20 years old insecure males

Tries to look hardcore and cool but is in reality is a delusional 5'5'' World of Warcraft playing virgin nerd who sells the image of an alpha male. Basically Blaha 2.0

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

If you have to tell everyone you're "alpha" then you're not alpha

alphaman is a funny guy but come dont compare him to blahino. AD actually has a decent body and he doesnt lie on every step of the way.

>5'5"
Kek
>10-12% bf
No
>Those are excellent stats for a guy my height
Why does he always say add that?

he has very ugly eyes
no its not, his form is shit and he has a legit pencil neck lmfao

Because he's short as fuck that's why

He's a virgin manlet but he's huge and his fitness advice is mostly good

Delusional gymcel

This is Blaha tier autism

AlphaDestiny
Jujimufu

What other youtuber wears bluejeans while lifting?

Ottoman rape baby

Why does a Canadian talk like a guy from New York / New Jersey?

>shows no remorse or no pity
kek.
Iron Extortionist 4life son

i mean he's not wrong but i'm 100% sure that the story is just a masturbatory showed-ya fantasy and he clearly has issues accepting reality

youtube.com/watch?v=e843grHZ_EY
ment starts @5:20
always wondered that also, unironically probably see

easily the most informative channel on youtube. only jelly lanklets disagree

S M O T H E R E D

He's French Canadian so he'll naturally have a weird accent, and he probably tries to do it on purpose because he looks up to the characters in movies and shows such as Reservoir dogs, goodfellas, the sopranos, etc because they are true ''alpha males'' or some such nonsense. wannabe Alphas usually look up to movie characters and develop autistic obsessions with them, which is why the denizens of TheRedPill get wet whenever someone mentions Tyler Durden or Patrick Bateman.

GYMCEL little Alex

Alpha as fuark...

Fake accent to be a tough guy.

>French Canadian
nah he's just from montreal. apparently he's greek but sometimes he says stuff that would suggest he's italian.

COOL

He's mixed italian/greek

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

This guys is cringier than Blaha BY FAR

ottoman rape baby.

He adds that bc it's impressive at that height he's still alive

Hes 5'6.5

Do people really not round up?

did he use a voice changer or did he have his bull phil record that for him?
also in his older videos he looks like he has some kind of disability, awkward gestures, always looks tired, weird intonation etc. maybe it's those dead soulless eyes of his.
anyway he looks much more normal and energetic now, even though he stills brings the unintentional ment, but in a completely different way.

hmm i wonder what kind of people would be desperate enough to round their heights up...

I mean I use metric so I tell people I'm 5'11.5, since I'm neither 5'11 (which is 1m80) nor 6' (which is like 1m82.5). I sound autistic but I'd rather not round up because that way people ask me why I don't and I can call burgers out on their dumb system and tell them how metric is a superior system for genetically superior people, kinda like I'm doing now.

It just sounds autistic to say "AND A HALF!"

"MY DICK IS SIX AND A HALF INCHES LONG!"

"Alpha"destiny. No sweetie this is an alpha.

this is now an uber chad thread

hes obviously not chad but u can tell hes trying hard to be one and he actually knows how to get there, also gives great fitness advice.

knows his stuff but he's an absolute sperg

Sometimes I wonder if he is not actually laughing at us and making fun of a stereotype.

What the hell this guy looks a shit ton like me.

he's not.

puffy little betaface midget who lurks lookism and redpill and has never touched a female in real life

also copemax

I like his content, and every time one of these threads go up, I go watch one or more of his vids.
Fuck you, fight me.

Hi little Alex

When it's put like that, there are some Alpha qualities to m'hinderburg

He absolutely RUINED Blaha

So I like him

Why does alpha's hair make him look like a different person everytime?

His eyes are ugly because theyre bug looking and they dont have eyelasshes

>no its not, his form is shit and he has a legit pencil neck lmfao
pretty much this. anyone can gain a fuckton neck mass with harness stuff, but this midget is so caught up in the cheat rep unconventional lifestyle that he only does isometrics and neck flexions that are basically an ab exercise due to how much momentum and how little neck movement he uses.
seriously though was there ever a bigger CHAD than jim thorpe
alpha as fuark. ripping people off with no apologies, he's entitled to it