Have oneitis on coworker

>have oneitis on coworker
>she thinks of me as an autistic friend
how do i get her to be my gf?

mind you, i have zero social skills, make less money than her, am ugly and have no friends
while she is good looking, and one of the most popular people i know

i have no skills or hobbies, the only thing i have is lifting

you don't

relationships are social contracts, and you've got nothing to offer

You are gutter trash asking how to acquire a qt gf who is better than you in every way. Fuck off.

well, what can i offer and how do get it?

yes, how do i better myself to get a qt gf?

You've identified 6 problems about yourself in your OP. If you're too fucking stupid to work out what you need to do you're just wasting everyone's time. Fuck off.

You have to offer yourself as a human of worth. Give up on her for now. Better yourself, find a hobby, become content with you. Then worry about women

if i could work out what i need to do, i would
>implying any of these things are easy

you should friendzone her, try to get her to spend money on you and generally be a loser shit while putting her down/be unimpressed by her

You don't raise yourself to her level. You bring her down to your level.

Belittle and insult her, destroy her confidence. Every time she gets a bf tell he is probably cheating. Every time she tells you she achieved something, make out its not a big achievement.

Go for a girl that is attracted to you. You will both be happier.

Kill Beatrice.

She's not special. You are able to find so much more.

You cant

The only thing for you there is disappointment and an option to fuck yourself over socially if youre an Asshole to her and she decides to be a cunt, which is highly likely.

Move on.

You don't really want her, you just kind of want the idea of her, you know, if it's not too much effort. Otherwise you'd already asked her out. So nothing will happen, you'll keep living your autistic dream and she'll eventually find a bf.

Ghb, rohypnol, chloroform, you get the picture. Good luck user

how do i make a girl attracted to me?

>Kill Beatrice.
huh

dude they are easy. stop being a pussy

Act like you're repulsed by her. Not even trolling.

>just get social skills
>just get friends
>just stop being ugly
>just get more money
these are all things people have a hard time getting

Walk up to her and say "sry but you're just not my type"

I've read the book Models, and he advises against feigning disinterest and being direct with your intentions instead

being honest only works if you already have what they find inherent'y attractive (face, status, great style, etc.). You probably don't so you're gonna have to play a sick psychological game

>Learn hygiene
>Learn social skills
>Start working harder and either learn a trade or be will to work harder than anyone where you work and try to move up, or hop and apply to move up each time
>fix your attitude. You're entitled and mentally weak. The laws of nature prevent you from having a healthy relationship right now. You have to fix yourself first

>>Learn social skills
but how

Practice, you nob
Talk to people and work on your body language

Overall if you are OP i must say this; If a girl isnt interested your chances are very, very slim.
Girls in dating have ALOT of options, you cant even imagine how easy they have it so she wont even consider you a possible partner.

The key is that its a numbers game, think of it like a lottery. You have a 0,1% chance of winning the lottery so you need to buy ALOT of tickets to win. If a ticket is not a winner you wont be able to make it a winner no matter how much time you spend on it

By talking to people

Ask yourself what was appropriate and what you could do better in certain situations.

A lot of it is dressing better, carrying yourself better, and actually having something interesting to say. It prevents you from having difficult social interactions. Also- banter, wit, and clever remarks are mostly an extension of fluid intelligence and jeopardy-esque knowledge of relevant information.

>You're focusing on the least important thing in my opinion. Social skills are really an extension of personal ethics, so you can make it work just about any way.

In this order

>watch Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning lectures (all of them)
>clean your room
>start cleaning your face and grooming daily
>decide what you're going to do to take care of yourself financially

Maybe you got raw deal
Maybe you were raised by a single mother and no male role model taught you anything
Maybe the school system failed you and all of your female teachers were either too stupid to notice or just didn't care

But you feel through the cracks and you're starting later than anyone.

If you don't get bone crunching serious right now you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

You don't. She is far more valuable than you.

I'll watch the videos, but how do i get something interesting to say?

yes, not at the moment. but what can i do to change that?

Listen to this.

You have something interesting to say by becoming interesting.

Fund a hobby and get good at it. Preferably on that either pays you (now or in the future), or helps your health.

Archery, rock climbing, javelin throwing, racquetball, weightlifting, calisthenics, woodworking, welding, etc.

Learn about it and develop experience.

After that form opinions on life. Opinions (especially ones backed by life experience) provide meaningful insight into both subjective and objective life.

These opinions and insights are ultimately what make you interesting.

Your opinions over time will cause you to develop personal rules or codes that put your behavior slightly against the grain of what is normal. This is what causes quirkiness in a good way. If someone asks and you can back up your choices that makes you interesting and not weird.

>get good at it
how good do i have to be?

rock climbing sounds cool, but i dont have friends to climb with. I'm going to join a bouldering gym

and i already weightlift

>opinions
i never do this, and don't have good answers for why i like or dislike something

>get good at it
>how

Do your diligence. Read the forums. Practice. Go alone. Look at the wall. Train everything that relates to your sport (finger strength, hip flexibility, hold time, etc) and learn anything that can give you an edge. Learn how to research a subject. If you live in a big city get a membership or punch card and for the first two weeks I want you to go every single day and climb until you can barely send even the easiest routes. After that do 5 more.

You can go solo. There are auto-belay devices and bouldering requires no gear. It's also a great place to meet people.

>opinions
Consult your inner daemon.

Ask yourself why you believe or do something. You will have an answer if you think about it. Be honest with yourself.

>You better start having good reasons. Sometimes you already have good reasons and don't kow how to articulate them.

Don't worry, Jordan peterson will help you be articulate. It's been an hour since I told you to start watching. You better have that cranked on. Buy headphones and listen in your car too.

Like everybody else said, you cant do shit until you up your status and lower your investment. Drop the oneitis, pick up some books, friends, clothes, maybe a social sport, and meet people with the intention of meeting people. It took me about 4 years to cure my own autism but its worth it.

Or you could just stop being a bitch and ask her out. Worst case she says no and you have more time to focus on yourself instead of this walking vagina that pities you

>By talking to people
Yeah but seriously is there an easier way?

Unless you can overhaul yourself you don't. She's out of your league, stop being selfish and date girls in your own league ffs. Would you expect a handsome good guy who makes decent money to date a disgusting ugly hambeast? Of course not, so why the double standard?

It's either put in the fucking work and achieve them or just be autistic and be her BFF

thanks for the advice

thanks

I'm asking how to go about overhauling myself

You don't "make" someone attracted to you. They either are or they aren't.

If you aren't trolling you are seriously one of the dumbest people i've seen on this board, and that's saying something.

You could start by deleting all these photos of women from your computer and achieving half-assed and short-lived satisfaction through staring at a screen and masturbating.

Go away

If you're ugly, dating 'on your level' is just a waste of time, of course nobody would want to do it.

>thinking like this
How do worms like you even get out of bed with a shit mindset like this

You're fucked and there is nothing you can do, but thanks for posting this image
I've got a new favorite instagram whore

You can't. Give it up, she will have clocked how you feel by now and is not reciprocating. You have become a beta orbiter.

i can't improve myself for her to change her opinion of me?

You already got good advice, why are you still in this thread? You'll get nothing except people telling you to give up .

Yes, I'm in exactly the same boat. My oneitis was a star athlete from middle school through grad school, graduated from an ivy league college, got a masters in one year and is now halfway through med school. She's also drop dead gorgeous and comes from a rich family.

I'm ugly, stupid, uneducated and come from a welfare family, meaning I am incredibly poorly socialized relative to her circle of life. I spent most of my life fighting with people at school or fighting with my dysfunctional white trash family at home. I have nothing to offer her or any other cute girl and I genuinely have a hard time imagining that I ever will.

Well, I am 6'4. So there is that. But honestly, the whole "Girls love tall guys thing" is a fucking meme. They love tall guys like Tom Brady.

Not in any short period of time. You can and certainly should get your act together, do it with her in mind if you really must, but do not be surprised if she winds up with someone else or that you do.

If you fix all of the problems you mentioned in the OP then female attention will come your way a lot more than it does currently. Oneitis is cancerous, you wind up worshiping a your mental image of a woman you know. You're just coworkers, it doesn't sound as though you really know her at all.

Maybe delete those fucking pictures of women first, slayer.

What's this women's ethnicity

>have oneitis

never going to make it.

you were supposed to take the oneitis pill by having your highschool sweetheart break your heart. now yer fucked

Have you started watching peterson yet?

not OP

but never got past the first lecture. he just seems to be rambling about different unconnected topics

>pareto distribution
>communism
>perception
>something about stories
i don't remember it all, but it was very random

Braponian

Why even live?