Why do guys always stare at your ass when you go to the gym?

why do guys always stare at your ass when you go to the gym?

To see if you're squatting or not. It's how you measure serious female lifters to fake gym hoes.

Because we wonder why it's so flat.

Can we ban bait threads ?

Well back in the old days the man would look at woman's ass/hip region to see if it was good genetics for giving birth, if the signs were good the man would rape the woman and impregnate her.

Even today while this practice is no longer done, the male brain still does this calculation.

post ass so we can better comprehend the situation.

this

because I'm handsome and my ass is nice, I bet they want to lick my butthole

good one, I kek'd

>braps out a fartpussy

Because our sex drives haven't died yet.

Because I'm imagining fucking it

L O N D O N

L E B A N O N

Cause you are dressed like a whore

Don't wear attention seeking shit and we won't

>the male brain still does this calculation

Kek, every male's prehistoric lizard brain just ordering us to rape while our mammalian brain keeps us in check.

As a girl i usually just wear shorts or yoga pants and im more upset when guys arent looking
There are alot of guys at my gym who dont look at me even so sometimes i do straight leg deadlifts close to them just to get them looking.

ITT: faggots who don't know how to read.

OP asked why you're staring at YOUR OWN asses.

To answer your question, opie, is to see if the wymen have anything to look at. Hint: they do.

because i want to put my head where it belongs

kek

could you please not. I know you're trying to be cute and things like that but can you not do this for this breaks focus and ruins gains.

fuck off whore

>tfw you learn that breasts on human females are actually inefficiently shaped for child nurturing and have slowly been selected to be shaped how they are because early human males liked asses so much that the females whose breasts reminded them of asses were fucked the most.

Girls also stare at your ass.
Source: I'm a girl

Everyone looks at everyone, theres no guys just look at girls asses cause girls look at guys and tbf be it straight or whatever guys and girls look at each other too

>i get mires from girls and guys, its getting a bit too much tbf

You type as if you are a retard FYI
Im not sure if this is tied to your massive ego but im pretty sure average people arent mirin

Im sorry to hear that no one mires you user, but if you wanna make yourself feel better and call other people retards and claim they have 'massive egos' over the internet then you have all right to do so. It feels good, doesnt it

>The cashier smiled at me, she obviously mired me and wants to fuck
>People look at me, obviously mirin
I love reading mire threads, they are so wonderfully deluded