Tfw you just wanted to take pictures with fans and promote your supplements but then a gang of beaners showed up and...

>tfw you just wanted to take pictures with fans and promote your supplements but then a gang of beaners showed up and started to bully you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBPpgvxsvG0
youtube.com/watch?v=35aYaOxjkc8
youtube.com/watch?v=7V1a94zjE-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

backstory pls

bloatmaxx crew in the house baby

post video you fucking faggot op you

i forgot, im sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=lBPpgvxsvG0

>tfw your a new friend from r/Veeky Forums some just thought you'd make a stupid shitpost
No source = sage
Kys

beaners were a mistake

>No source = sage
im sorry but im fucking retarded ok? i was trying so hard to make funny green text and i forgot to paste the link

so are these people pure native american? or like part european or what? genuinely want to understand more

are mexicans the sandniggers of the americas

cheers bud, tbf castlefraud does talk a lot of bs

Castlebutt is a dingus. Fat mexican powerlifters are the heroes we need rightnow.

faggotberry uses fake weights

big ups to the esses

wew lad pretty tough 5 against 1. berry mofo maybe fake but these tacofaggots are straight up pussies

i hate spics but i also hate brad castleberry so i dont know what to feel

brad looking joocy as fuark though semi-homo

Ahaha I went to high school with the little guy they call pittbull

That mother fucker is so strong, he broke all the records, benched 355 middle of his senior year

Lol fat spics r jelly castlebabe lifts more than they all combined so they gank him, fuck spics worse than niggers.

So some dude who uses fake weights, and roids, is being bullied by fat Mexicans, who also roid, at a bodybuilding expo.....

Is this a joke?

The darkest, shortest, crudest ones are basically pure native.

These ones are like halfies basically.

Haha I like how Brad just walked away, those fat bloated fags are nothing to him. He has a bigger following and looks better. All in all they probably put up the same numbers; I saw a video of Big Boy's where it looked like he was using fake plates with this one manlet. They all look like shit, anyway

>tfw spic
>will never be this big

this still isn't the backstory!

was whitey actually talking shit?

this is gold

Why do new people to the internet always post he funniest shit by accident

whitey became famous in Instagram from his insane lifts, later it was found he was using fake plates

thats not running his mouth and talking shit though, thats what I wanna see.

pretty sure he started talking shit after people started talking about it. He called out on dude that posted a video exposing him.

Reminds me of the group of chunky burrito-americans at my gym. They all do power shit and proceed to take up a half the gym just watching each other do sets. I don't know many people who like castleberry but anyone with common sense knows hes a fake.

haha YOU are a fucking lame, im 35 6"1 305 lbs and leaner than you if that is you in that gay photo, Cleveland lol the ghetto huh? You are talking shit to west coast mutherfuckers that if you came here would never be found again, im glad you gave me your bio pussy im new to the internet cause Ive lived on a cali max yard for the last 8 years bitch. go lift some weight you little queer and quick talking shit about solid homeboys who would smash you punk before I take an interest in you and show you how long my reach is stretch into the farthest corner of that gay ghetto you call home and have you snubbed out, pussy.

were you in coma for last couple of years you fucking retard?

read the sticky

I mean, I hate Castleberry as much as the next guy because of the fake weights, but bringing your entire gang of roid apes to confront ONE guy is definitely a total bitch move.

>defending castleberry
wew laddies

>captcha
Public Police

okay ty user :)

Dingleberry is a cunt but ill 100% defend the guy who gets confronted by 5 bloatmaxxed spics, bringing your whole crew of beans to confront 1 5'7'' roid monkey is just faggotry.

look how ridiculous these guys look

>unironically calling yourselves a "cartel"
>wearing cheap ass hoodrat nigger clothes
>dumbass tats like these fat nerds have even been to prison
>waddling around with your shit all flexed like you think you hard

Goddamn these fags are cringey

>get all of your fatass roid monkey friends together
>dress like hoodrats
>calling your shitty friend group a cartel
>vertically film yourself "calling out" a lone guy while he's working and you need your entire "cartel" as backup
>doing this in the one location where you know you will suffer no consequences
>the guy you tried to bully behaves like an adult and walks away from your juvenile shit
>claim victory anyway
They couldn't have made it clearer, they were bullied at school and didn't get over it.

why is his butt hanging out?

Is this some fag mating convention?

Spanish banged the aztecs turned them into mexicans.

Basically.

No matter how much of a douche this guy is, at least he isn't walking around with his faggoty ass friends trying to start fights at expos.

just wait til they roll up on yo ass. show you how they get down homie

Oh look, another reason we need a race war.

Let me just put another tally on the board

lol?

No they are slightly less degenerate niggers

And that's only because niggers consistently find ways of reaching new highs of degeneracy

You /pol/cucks derailing this thread, baka. Brad is a scum and gives strength athletes a bad rep, downsizing their accomplishments with his bullshit. Brad is even worse than a fake natty, and deserves being called out since he turns down every challenge to prove his lifts.

Why is the ICE on his hat backwards?

I actually haven't paid that much attention to Veeky Forums, you're right.

But are you seriously telling me internet "celebrtieis" beef are being talked about in the sticky?

What the fuck?

>being an adult
>confronting a guy you don't like with your group like you're back in highschool

really nigga

i doubt both parties' formal education extends past high school tbqh. so no surprises when it comes to their behavior

he deserves it

>manlet
>fraud
>fake weights

watched 30 secs of one video and i've already decided he's an annoying cunt

>Ikr? Strength cartel all day baby! Theyre the only ones who got the balls to confront this liar 7-to-1!
Get that beaner cock out of your mouth faggots

Even with fake weights and steroids Brad still looks better than these fat off brand Mario and Luigi.

don't get me wrong bby i'm not siding for those spics. More like shitheads taking a shit on a shithead.

watching this just makes me glad i'm not american

These spics are hilarious but Brad had it coming. He deliberately ignores all call outs and shrugs away fake plate claims like it's just jealous haters talking shit and continues to post his "record breaking" lifts. The motherfucker has no one but himself to blame. I hope people do this to him at every fucking expo he appears at.

Fair enough then brah, I ain't siding with that lying cunt either, it's just that the beaners made me more mad than his lying ass.

>hoodrat nigger clothes
What is it with white people and desperately trying shit on black people even when it has nothing to do with blacks.

There isn't even a black person in that damned picture.
Sort your own shit.

By the by, that's straight up mexican hood gear, which was also partially worn by Piana and most other adult het males.
If you fags weren't all wannabe "slayers" and metal head twats(who in reality are cooler then you lot) then you'd know that.
Has nothing at all to do with black people.

There's a reason Mexico has never had a HW champion before.

Why are they all fat?

>he lifts for looks

>strength
Why am i not surprised they are fat

God im ashamed to be a beaner. Castle is a fake piece of shit though. Ill stick to being in Mexico where the real cartel is.

he's known for using fake plates and allegedly breaking world record PRs for reps
youtube.com/watch?v=35aYaOxjkc8

What high school? Im guessing in santa ana or garden grove cuz they're ghetto

Shitty bait, everybody know that niggers can't read

Nope, irvine high school, he was one of the stars of the football team

You bet your ass if I ever see my highschool classmates(really just retards and bullies) I'm gonna confront them with my group,I'm a petty grudge holding motherfucker. I just need to get a group.

American gym culture is so cringe, all these faggots are massive pussies.

Dingleberry has had it coming for a while now. Too bad too, because he isnt made of synthol, so he might actually be decently strong.

Shut up Frank

I used to like Castleberry but now he posts constantly YEAH IDK HOW MUCH WEIGHT THIS IS BUT IT'S A WORLD RECORD WORLD RECORD BOOM BAMWHAT BEAST MODE

i think ill take brads life of being a dad, white, and actually looking good even if that means being a fruad, over being a fucking bloated brown retard

Mestizos/indios are mongoloids, literally of the Asiatic race.
Then Iberians (who were already mixed with arabs) raped some of them and made mestizos/castizos. The "mexican race" consists of jungle asians, arab/white/jungle asian mongrels, and some high caste jews/Iberians.

Mexico, Brazil, and most of South America is living proof that multiculturalism doesn't work.

Actually yes, since Spaniards are mixed with Arabs and conquered the mongoloid races of South America, any Mexican who doesn't look pure incan like vid related is at least partially Arab/semitic.
youtube.com/watch?v=7V1a94zjE-U

>blacks
>people

Yo I'm not proud of the white guy either, fucking discomfort smiling.

That first beaner looks weird as fuck. Like the whole area from back to front of his top half is filled with synthol. Can you put synthol in your lats?