Why cant i do a super cut with just protein powder, water, and multivitamins?

why cant i do a super cut with just protein powder, water, and multivitamins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you had consistent medical supervision you can, it's been done to super fat cunts before.

you can

people in /fast/ do like 7 day water fasts

What does Estus taste like?

Just eat some veggies for fuck sake. They have like 100 calories per serving and you get a lot of vitamins and minerals.

I'd love to put together a recipe for a recovery drink inspired by estus. Like, lots of protein, good carbs, vitamins and minerals, tasting like pumpkin or carrot or orange or something like that.

That'd be badass dude. Imagine doing a dark souls cosplay in the gym and bringing Estus with you

You can. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

But there's a certain percentage of your bodyweight that you can lose each week that's minimum for keeping muscle intact

I did that and I lost a lot of weight but the thing that got me was I missed the actual act of chewing and eating food. No variation and just liquid all the time will kill motivation to keep cutting.

Why couldn't you?

this. protein powder and vegetables mate, dont be a poofta cunt and skip out on veggies

americans only please

Kek @ Diddy lifting 3pl8 in full knight armor

[email protected]

>not doing 36 hardboiled egg whites and two multivitamins.

>only 3 pl8

i guess wearing plate armor counts as anothyer plate

The body will only absorb a certain amount of nutrients from the protein powder and vitamins. Then there is the chance you might completely forget to add some nutrient you need to your pill diet.

Do it after research into it but don't make it your goal to option if you're a fat ass.

from my point of view it must be sg really hot like ghost peppers, cinnamon and/or sg

>estus
>lat. ~heat, heating

literally gives your fire back (consider bonnfire and ember) to be able to back to fight for literally nothing
(dark souls is even better reality simulator than candycrush)

I would think like a spicy orange juice given the definition and language of the word estus, which actually sounds good if done right.

Humanity gains

something like ambrosia maybe
a sweet, fruity taste that warms you up like a cup of tea or a bowl of soup

no

Gwynfags please go

SS+GOMAD

Mountain Dew™.

LOL

You would be severely constipated.

For you

You think it's funny but I tried something like this and I only recommend it for people that enjoy long hard sessions with lots of straining and stool that looks like a goat's.

Fireball

so only basic white girls like it?

hmm...
Apple juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, (sandalwood?), ginger, vanilla, honey
An undead favorite

Them and undead apparently

chicken broth, maybe a spicy one

it's called a protein-sparing modified fast (PSMF), look it up. You should add some veggies and fat (for hormones)

It's got to have that sizzle at the end. Not sure if that means it's carbonated or spicy, maybe even acidic. I've always thought of it as hot cider.

Historically ginger and cloves have been used for medicine, so it's even historically accurate

90% would be morbidly obese then you fat fucking faggot it's time for your daily sharting

Sorry I don't play shit games

Using historically twice consecutively is poor literary form.
@42886066
No yous for you, I'm afraid.

It's called a protein sparing modified fast. It will make you feel like you are dying and it actually doesn't spare all of your lean mass

Stop watching Cult of Dusty, he's a lazy, scamming, short-cut seeking retard.

>counting the armour
not gonna make it

Sunny D.

Just order soylent then

That's what Lyle does in rapid fat loss handbook

T. Couldn't beat first boss

>powerlifting squat rom.jpg

holy shit KEK

>le dark souls is hard maymay
you plebs don't know difficulty