/fraud/ - insecurity, steroids and abusing steroids to deal with insecurity general

comfy edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on pct is aids general

where can i talk source

#
>Use to just use glutes until I aspirated a bunch of white foamy liquid, which I assume was either an abscess or a depot that wasnt fully absorbed. Pinning quads is a rush now.

Oyy

you cant, steroids only exist in our imagination

What then? I thought deca was superior for mass

Test, adrol, eq? I heard eq is fucking weak and shitty for your rbc/hb/ht

I donate every 2 months, but it will get fucking obvious if it gets elevated every time.

I am too worried about tren and don't like shorter ester, i hate being a pincushion

You can try deca for sure, you're a genetic freak so you might see the results you like.

Deca is just a bit overblown in term of potency.

>imagination
they become pretty real once you die, just ask piano man

:^)

Is clearsky still good to order from or no?

How's anadrol btw? Never tried it before only dianabol

I am not sure about deca, i only did test and dbol for blast. I just wanna get big

Seems like any compounds besides tren and test are superfluous. I've tried EQ, Deca, and a couple orals. Tren and Test blow everything out of the water.

No experience with anadrol.
Can vouch for Anavars having a positive effect on your mood and really bringing out a shredded look.
Dbol fucks my nipples up.

Pic related was March, most of the effect is thanks to Var.
Still small but can see some good striation, ignore small chest.

breeh, did you get nicer skin on deca?

Honestly i always thougt deca is on par with tren. Or from what i read, its stronger than test.

i thought deca is dry gains if you keep test at natty dose. thats what everyone says.

EQ sounds nice, but i heard its only really effective at 500+ dosages, which would make it a expensive compound because you need to run that sht for a long time.
Dont really like the dry grainy look with insane vascularity.
Anything you can say about it side effect wise? From what i heard it doesnt harm you as much as other compounds. Does it give you alot of acne like test or tren does?

imo one of your best pics you have shown of you ,great. crazy shoulder striations.

Anavar is mostly bunk tho and good for mass.

Will probably do adrol, test and maybe deca then. Just want to get huge as possible and those seems the best mass builders

Anyone know how many years Musclehead320 from Instagram got? He had priors, btw.

Adrol is good. S23 is actually supposed to be good if you want something dry too.

Dont forget methyltren.

Also Im going to start memeing dimethandrolone so hopefully someone starts selling it.

Dbol fucks me up on 20mg, nipples, blood pressure etc.

But I fucking love adrol @ 100mg, it doesnt give me any issues.

>bunk and good for mass
wut

I feel like adrol is one of the best orals. Var fucks up my bp but adrol never really did even at 100mg

Honestly nothing wrong with deca, made me look smooth but also puffy. Comfy for joints.
Its stronger then just test for sure.

Thanks man, want to be this lean again but I want to be bigger first.
RP Var is legit from our source.

Deca is fine for just getting big I suppose.

Might give adrol a shot one day.

Test changed my life

>300lbs
>Drop weight by adding in test for a few months cycle
>Lost a lot of weight
>Don't even lift weights or go to the gym

>Depression still there so that sucks

I need to measure my bp next time I run sdrol, one of the reasons I like adrol is doesn't fuck bp.

Seems like though most dry orals may fuck bp though?

Just got my package and the test e is completely transparent, not at all like in OP pic. I've read that this is not uncommon, but are there any other indicators that it could be bunk?

Pin it and find out

Why the fuck would you run a test cycle and not work out? What a waste of money. If you worked out and made gains it may have improved your mental state too.

Does test even help with weight loss?

I lost so much fucking weight

JERRY

give me psmf tips
big bastard
im barely seeing any weight drop
you on dnp bro?

>88

protip: actually do psmf and not whatever bastardized version you made up of it

he's not on dnp

>tfw you have 5 vials of tren and caber just sitting there but you don't feel ready for tren just yet
why did I impulse buy this

Yes but I'm wondering if the test even made a difference with this? If you worked out your loose skin would probably have been less noticeable as well.

I agree that working out would have been better, but yeah, it has weightloss effects since it promotes unnatural muscle growth hence using up energy for muscle growth. Tho he'd have to be at least eating on maintenance.

is cutting carbs necessary
seems like a load

I thought I was completely fucked when I injured my elbow lifting, but 4 days later and my elbow is completely back to normal with no pain during workout. Thank fucking god. I thought I would be fucked for at least 2 weeks.

Is wrist stretching before workout a good way to keep elbow/wrist injuries away? Anything else I can do to prevent it happening again?

Right now I do: 5 minutes intense running, wrist stretching, rotator cuff warm up exercises and 4 warmup sets to prevent injuries. I also stretch my wrist and ice it after workouts.

And ice my elbows after workout ***

I've come to realize that injury prevention is #1 while lifting heavy weights on a blast, especially with the decrease in collagen.

yes.

rapidfatlossebook.pdf

I guess alcohol affects people differently then. Because for me I've tried killing myself while drunk multiple times, but I'm not depressed normally. I don't know, maybe underneath I'm a massive fucking mess that wants to fuck and die and cry.

It actually makes me question myself. Maybe I should see a shrink or something.

>maybe underneath I'm a massive fucking mess that wants to fuck and die and cry.
This is normal

Dnp sucks
Eat your weight in protein in g and a lil workout carb and run n lift alot
Pretty easy

Dont forget your vitamins though

>Not just water fasting
You're taking gear anyway. Just fucking fast with multivitamin, water and a lil salt

When it comes to test, the color or lack thereof is usually due to the carrier oil. It's not like tren where the color can help you determine purity/strength.

I love you jerry

is it also watery? It's probably ethyl oleate carrier oil

How important is it to hit my macros while cutting on tren/test? Between the tren, coffee, and cigarettes I have barely any appetite for anything at all and have to force myself to eat my cutting amount, but would I be okay to just not eat that much? Like even if I get a 1000kcal+ deficit?

I think that would be a good cut ender, few days, few lbs.
But for a few weeks? Nah

You too

Get your protein atleast

>taking tren and smoking heaters
Rip your lungs

It is pretty watery. I'm probably gonna pin it regardless but I just wanted to see if I got the right stuff since it's my first time acquiring bathtub chemicals.

is it illegal for me to ship clen to the US from EU? I know it's not illegal to possess or buy here, but is it breaking laws to have it pass over country borders?

Should I front load EQ? How much faster will it kick? How much do I need to front load a week when I will be normally taking 750mg a week?

I'm already on test and I want EQ to not take 6 weeks to kick in if possible.

How rigorous of a steroid regimen would I need to look like Romero? I'm am inch taller and have similar body proportions. Currently 175 @ 11% bodyfat.

Almost anything will do, it just takes time and training and calories to build the mass, once you have the mass you can cut the fat and water.

I've smoked for years and never had any problems. Tren only impacts your liver, really, and I don't drink because of the calories.
Are fats important or can I ditch those? I prefer scrambled egg whites but chucking a few yolks in there is stomacheable, at least. Is it counter-productive during a cut though?

I impulse bought DNP but I still haven't used it because I don't want to die.

Tren wasn't as bad as I expected though. Minor insomnia, sweated more, but not much else tbhfam.

Probably hopping on adrol and test in a couple months. Ideally I don't want to run more than a couple cycles while I'm young, but I don't know what to expect.

On forums I see people who blew the fuck up on their first cycle and people who hardly changed and still look like shit.

I could be wrong on this, but last I checked it was technically """"illegal"""" but customs probably won't pull it and there is a good chance of no problems in delivery.

If at all possible, avoiding customs on clen inside the US is best.

Are there any other compounds apart from peptides that make you want to stuff your face with all the food you can find? Getting to 3500kcals is pretty challenging already, I can't imagine doing 5000.

Don't run cycles long enough to add EQ

funny, I did the opposite. I used the DNP and thought it really wasn't that big a deal (I ran it during winter though, definitely not doing this shit during summer), just early hives that I blasted away with antihistamines and sweating/orange fluids.

meanwhile the tren is sitting there because I'm scared of my bp hitting 200 and dying. oh and I have a gf now, unlike when I ran dnp so I can't imagine sweating through my sheets on tren while sleeping with the gf.

How do you prefer your Dianabol?

Low Dosage (10-30) vs High Dosage (40-x)
Short cycle (4-6) vs Long cycle (8-12)

Fats are less important on hormones in general since some of your hormones atleast are exogenous.
I usually cut em out

I'm a weightlifter and currently squat heavy 3x a week. If I blast test will I be able to squat 6x a week? Assuming proper diet and sleep

Any positive joint health gains from SARMS?
My elbow, and both shoulders are fucked. I've heard the osteo anabolic activity can help.

MemeK677 or whatever the fuck cap shills is supposed to be great for that

>dbol only cycles
The 80's are calling bro, they want their steroids back

Guys, im 12 weeks in my first 500mg test e/week bulk cycle. Plan was to do 15 weeks but now im thinking about going straight into cut. Unfortunately i've got 1ml amps and i don't want to pin enanthate once a week so im still staying on that 500mg. After this cycle im going to cruise after on 250mg/week. Is it a good idea to start cutting while im still on higher dose or i should continue bulking?

>osteo anabolic activity
When will the SARM shilling end? Seriously though, what's actually wrong with your joints? 95% of the time it's connective tissue, not bones.

Maybe but don't expect to make 2x the amount of progress because you are squatting twice as much. Personally I would say it would be too much of a strain on your lower back even with perfect form to handle.

Now if you were to take test and squat 3x a week, I can see you progressing a lot faster than you would ever natty.

Bulk, then cut on 250mg. Throw in some anavar towards towards the end of the cut to get rid of that stubborn fat. Shouldn't lose any muscle unless you're well past your genetic limitations, if so, then you'll need more gear to hold on to muscle mass.

Osteocondritis disocanz. Essentially super advanced arthritis in my elbow. Dr. said I'm going to need full elbow replacement before I'm 35.

It's tendonds/ligaments in my shoulders, but the internet says osterine has been shown to help with that.

Why do people hate SARMS?

those 3 weeks really matter that much? there is no difference in preserving muscle mass between 250 and 500mg of test?

>Why do people hate SARMS?
Because they provide a fraction of the benefits of injectable compounds with a fraction of the benefits are equal downsides

At a more expensive price**

There is, but it only really makes a good difference if you've built more muscle than you can naturally hold on to. You will be able to keep all of your gains on 250mg if you're not a huge dude. I assume that you're not beyond your genetic potential like most people here. Cutting on high doses of AAS is a waste if you're not already huge.

me in pic related (i wish)

thanks for replying bby

SARMs almost definitely won't help your elbow, but they probably won't hurt it either. For the shoulder I would do PT and maybe PRP before jumping on the sarms bandwagon.

People don't hate sarms, they're not terrible drugs, but everyone and their mum is shilling them hard as fuck right now. The "sarmz literally cure cancer guyz!!1!" gets pretty old.

SARMS do have amazing potential, but they just aren't developed enough.

My gf is a really strong lifter. Needs to cut about 20-25 lbs to get where she needs to be. We watched the my Olympia women's physique. She wants to start working towards that. What are those girls running? Var? Low dose test?

Var, Winny mostly I suppose.

They might even hop on Tren if they want to get to the top but I would not advice it.

Low dosing of Var is the most popular. Great gains and little to no side effects.

I'm no expert on female steroid "cycles" but I know a few chicks who compete. Orals like var and winny are common. For injectables test a/p, primo and npp are also fairly common. All in low doses obviously.

Anyone had their probelms fixed with Caber?

No I still have massive dismorphia, crippling issues and general depression.

I should hop on sarms I've read it cures cancer.

I am taking 0.5mg arimidex eod with 500mg test and I feel like it gets me slightly too low in estrogen. However, I think that 0.25mg is probably too little (I don't want facial bloat). How do I fix this dosing issue? 0.5mg e3d even with the 48h half life?

>I feel like it gets me slightly too low in estrogen
You're an absolute retard if you honestly think you can "feel" that.

My joints make too many popping sounds. I'm pretty sure that's one sign that e2 is a little on the lower end. Anyway, let's just for argument sake say that I'm right and I am slightly on the lower end, would e3d be alright? I just want to try and change the dosing to see how I feel. I am not prone to gyno.

Why not? If you feel like the adex is having a negative effect on you then by all means switch to e3d.
Many people do it that way and you should be fine as well.
If you get high estro symptoms go back to your old schedule.

Thanks, mate. Will do :)

Get exemestane. Problem solved : ^ ).

Dissolve it in something for better dose control.

You want to adjust the dose with anastrozole, not fuck with timing.

Just a tip, works for me since I am very prone, blast 2-3 days with 0.5-1mg when your nips are fucking up. No you won't crash estro, thats insanely hard to do.

Arimidex and letrozole suck. Both of them tanked my estrogen (something I wouldn't wish on anyone). Aromasin is where it's at. Even UGL grade

Which peptide would you guys use after a labral repair? Debridement and got some anchors put down

are you that really skinny dude who posted that gif talking about your water fast results?

You mean that guy Rich Piana who didn't die from anything related to steroids?
:^)

>1mg adex
>not fucking destroyong your estro

Let me guess, ugl ai?

I took some tb500 after my leg surgery to help

No Jerry, fucking shit conversion. I get gyno from 250mg+ test and up.

Im on 37mg pharma asin for 500mg
But even 1mg adex is too much for me

>that time I was on 900mgtest and 30dbol and need 2mg adex a day
Good times

Oops. See

>750mg test, 40mg dbol
>letro everyday to keep that fucker in check

I'll stick to dry compounds thank you very much.

You have very poor genetics.
Consider refraining from reproduction.

The roids do that for me baby.
Also thanks for reminding me I'm a genetic manlet piece of trash, guess we can shake hands aside from the manlet part?

What the f u c k

My body hates me and my nipples want to see me suffer.

Thanks jerry

Excuse me I am the pinnacle of mankind.

Those aren't small petite girls I refuse to believe this lie.

Is there a natty minimum to use gear? How much is it?

All of it.