Treat yourself once in a while will ya

fuck you. faggot.

Good evening to you too user

>How's life?
2 years into being a NEET.
>How's lifting?
It's okay, makes me feel better
>How's dieatan?
I don't watch what I eat. I generally eat a lot now (used to be skelly)

Hey there user! Why is it that you're a neet? Bulking?

Doing good
Going good
Getting s Chinese takeaway tonight. Dirty bulk style

Evenin user! Chinese with a lot of chicken i presume?

>tfw swn use those muscular legs to break your neck

>bulking makes you a NEET

are you silly?

Doing great. Switched to bodyweight work for a few months, my lifts had been stalling and it's hard to push through a plateau when you're in a deficit. Been feeling great and seeing noticeable gains.
I finally started trying to address my anxiety and it made dieting way easier. I didn't realize how much of my problem eating was related to stress. Feelsgoodman

My bad those two should've been two separate questions

Hey there user! good on you! continue going that way

Today's gonna be a great day. It's my "off day", so I just did dips, pull ups, and chin ups after my martial arts class. Tonight I'm gonna hang out with my gf, make calzones, play board games, and drink some shitty wine. Also hopefully we'll finally have sex.

Evening! Calzone sounds delish my man!

I hate deload weeks.

They are necessary though

>How's life?
Pretty good. Going to school for something I'm interested in which is nice.
>How's lifting?
Good as well. Been making major gains on most of the important lifts, but OHP is stalling still. Any advice friends?
>How's dieatan?
I'm on a dirty bulk right now. Feels good man. :-)

Evening! What is it you're going to school for then user?

I know. stalled for over a year because I thought deloads were for pussies.

A few months ago I started doing training blocks where I intentionally overreach and then deload. The results are truly amazing. It's almost like steroids.

Still hate deloads though.

on the upside you're gonna load up soon enough again

Biochemistry. It's a lot of hard work but it's hard work that I enjoy.

>bout to date this girl who's pretty much my best friend
>she dated my best friend though, so I'll take it pretty slow
>mfw I probably don't love her or will for a while
>if I wasn't with her she would probably go into a self-harming spiral of alcohol & drugs
>I tell myself I'm doing it for friendship
>tfw it'll either don't last or end bad

lifting's pretty good, just changed gyms, doing Candito's Linear Strength
diet's improving
school's not so good

We're all gonna make it brahs.

I am severely depressed, suicidal, and alone.

Lifting is good, making progress. Slipped on diet this weekend though, since I went out with a few mates and got piss drunk.
Life is slowing down now as well. Spent tons of money I had saved up this summer travelling. Worth it I suppose.

Went to see Cirque du Soleil today too. They are showing Varekai near me.
>tfw no qt ptit contortionist gf
Also started talking to a Finnish girl I matched on Tinder who is into literature and acrobatics. See where that leads.

I'm at work for 36 hours until 8 pm Sunday evening.
Lifts are going good though, just started a new program and I can already feel/see progress, after stalling for a long time.
Getting serious about my cut now, I gained 5 lbs in the past two weeks but I'm pretty sure it's water weight from starting creatine.

Overall pretty happy desu just wish I could drop bf% faster

Sounds interesting! keep it up my man
>>mfw I probably don't love her or will for a while
With that mindset shit will not work user
Evening! Getting drunk once in a while is alright

>hitting it off big time with this chick, we fucked already
>she wanted to meet up, arranged date and place
>stupidly went out night before, didn't get home til 8am and couldn't move the next day
>flaked on her and she was pissed
>she keeps talking to me, texts me first as well
I'm still in there right niggas? Problem is I was drunk when I fucked her and I'm much more reserved when sober so not looking forward to when we see each other, she'll probably go off me or some shit

That's a really nice ass

"Finally"? You haven't had sex with your girlfriend before?

F-for you

How bout you Op?

Evening user! Well my lifts have been stagnating a bit my diet isn't as on point as it used to be and i got drunk yesterday so there's that.
Also feeling a bit under the weather because girl reasons so yeah
Thanks for asking though!

Life's good. Got a gf, a fuckbuddy, gonna restart college in my Medicine masters' degree
Stopped lifting for a while due to traveling for the vacation
Dieting is off the books for a while. just wanna party a bit and diet can't afford me that.

>How's life?
Worse and worse, need to see my therapist, not sure if i should go for sticking to stuff with discipline and focus on self improvement or accepting myself. I just want to feel free and confident and that life is and adventure. Instead life seems gray, im not connecting with people, just shallow interactions, sitting too much infront of the computer and worrying to much what other people think about me.
How's lifting?
Not sure if i should aim to increase weights or take it easy and learn proper form
How's dieatan?
Been vegetarian for a few weeks and on a cut, i like it, cheat day today was pretty sweet

Sounds great! medicine sure is tough but you'll make it
Hey there! increase weights increase your mind and body my man

Got so drunk last night I couldn't see and I threw up in a restaurant all over the table. Then I went outside and hurled in a trash can for like 30 minutes. I would've been embarrassed if I wasn't so messed up.

I feel like a loser now, my friends had to go with me back to my room and help me to bed

Life is okay. Still beating myself up for getting into some legal problems, but working through it. Just turned 24 a couple days ago. Definitely thought I'd be farther on in life than I am, but working on my last year of Uni.

Lifting is meh. Deloading currently. Lifting before having to head into work for about 12 hours. Exhausted as fuck, but oh well.

Diet is going okay. Gotta keep away from beer. That shit is my kryptonite and kills all my progress. Sticking to whiskey when I drink, which is like once a week.

Gotta make it. I'm just letting some steam off before that yearly madness, you know? It's rough when even your dad who doesn't drink alcohol and is the staple of will and routine and good habits tells you to get drunk, eat and fuck everything every single day during vacation. I'm losing my mind here.

Evening user! makes for one funny story though in the future don't sweat it
Hey user! i'm 30 in a couple of years and i too think i would've been much further in life now 5 years ago but hey that's how life works

>hungover from last night
>wanted to go for a run but smoked almost a full pack last night and know the run would kill me
>binge watching the sinner and whatever else I can find
>considering breaking up with gf because her work schedule is fucked
>shes so madly in love with me she would probably quit her job for me
>craving a gyro and fries but know im spending too much money

Shit happens man. Just be more careful next time, moderation is fucking hard but worth it.

Thanks OP, you're a cool guy. And you're right, life takes time to progress, but it still feels like it moves too quickly.

>How's life?
Pretty rough, saving for college and working a shit job.
>How's lifting
Good following an SL 5x5 routine and doing boxing everyday I'm not strength training has improved my overall fitness.
>How's dieatan
Had a shake, ate some eggs, oatmeal, and took all my vitamins and supps so I'm doing aight.

kys degenerate

Your dad is basically telling you to have fun during vacation my man if you do happen to fuck think about your dad for a second
No problemo! life around me is evolving whilest i'm standing still but things will turn out good in the end i'm certain of it
Evening user! how has boxing improved your overall fitness?

Improved my cardio, which I believe has helped me push higher weights. hows it for you

Never did boxing though i did take some thai boxing classes but didn't eat enough

lmao i once greened out in a restaurant. my friend told the waitress i had a cold as i was puking all over the table. we were all fucked and it was hilarious as fuck. don't worry about it lol

how was that? ive only ever played rugby and am looking for a new sport since im shit at rugby.

well I have a gf that even he approves but then he goes and says to fuck everything and I did end up banging a french chick. Guess i'll be a doctor without morality.
And the kicker is i'm fat so all of Veeky Forums is a sham, as far as I can tell. No need for muscles when you've got words and charisma.

>find a band(I play the bass)
>there's a qt there, 18 years old
>after rehearsal, at around 3 am, she texts me, seems like she's into me
>we start flirting
>friend from the band told me she's a virgin so I flirted more romantically, instead of going sexual
>ask her out
>she says yes, it was kinda awkward but I got her to break the ice, didn't make a move though
>she doesn't stop texting me all the time, we flirt constantly (ie how I'm gonna steal her one night and such lame romantic shit, but she seems to dig it)
>ask her a second time out
>she says yes
>this time, atmosphere is chill as fuck, she looks at me smiling and I go for the kiss

>she freaks the FUCK out, asking me what I am doing
>keep my spaghetti and tell her sorry if I rushed it
>she looks at me all puzzled and tells me she thought I was her friend
>tell her I don't see her as a friend, what the fuck?
>she asked me to remain friends, I told her no thanks and to stop texting me if all she wants is to be friends
>she hasn't me texted me since then

I know I'm kinda autistic but how the fuck did she think this shit was all friendly? She was sending me non-nude pics but provocative as fuck as well

Am I the retarded one here? How the fuck did I manage to get friendzoned like this

One word: JUST.

how provacitive, and doesnt sound like you're just being autistic. maybe she wanted u to be more aggressive aabout it.

Yeah I can see how that's a bit weird. We've only been dating a month, I'm 19, she's seventeen and we both live with our parents. Also this is my first gf or intimate female relationship ever so I'm scrub as fuck at it and she's a bit awkward about it also. Not to mention she's a "good christian girl". It was gonna happen last week but her parents came home way earlier than expected. I've got the house to myself tonight as my parents are outta town. Sorry for that word diarrhea, but yeah it's kinda weird.

ok :(

Op here gonna head out and get something to eat be back in a bit!
Keep up the thread will you

She was sending me her dress photos which I didn't think anything about but 2 days ago apparently some bug bit her and she was sending me pictures of the area slightly below stomach (above groin) because she wanted me to check it out when we'd meet

I'm in the middle of a two week holiday. I changed my PPLPPLPPLPPL to an ULULULUL and making sick gains, partly because I sit all day in front of the computer and partly because I can eat according to the clock and then also because I started using creatine about 10 days ago, it's the bees' knees.

Other than that I am seriously fearing beginning to work again in one week and thinking about changing careers, also of course I feel lonely and sexually frustrated.

Oh yeah I got two 25kg plates yesterday and lifting with more big plates definitely is nicer, the bar feels more compact.

post routine i'll rate ya
t. only bodyweight training

>5am haven't slept, starting work in an hour
>the cause is probably the fact i had a heaping scoop of pre-workout, but didn't end up lifting as soulless jap gf wanted to go out and do something
>Ended up going kayaking, I rowed the whole time, she hated it
>Kicking me all night while i'm trying to sleep
>End up just cleaning up as she leaves her fucking fast food rubbish everywhere and I haven't had time to do laundry in days
>Just wanna fucking lift

Need to end it, soon as I get back from work I'm sending her home

>start training with university rugby team after a year long hiatus
>two cardio heavy and two weightlifting trainings a week combined with some light running on rest days
>my metabolism speed is through the roof, feel like my body upped the ante considerably
>feel pretty good

And I'm back

Was pretty nice gave me a good confidence boost
Oh well then think of him when you're having fun in general then
Don't sweat it it was a good thing that you were upfront
Evenin user! ride the sick gains train day in day out!
Evening user! sounds rough maybe talk a bit?

that's pretty chad and you know it, flaking on girls only makes them want you more. she probably thinks you went out and fucked another girl

>how's life?
pretty good, I graduated and I'm now a physiotherapist. I'll be traveling for 6 weeks (moscow > train to china through mongolia > chill in thailand) and after that I'll start working in the gym I lift as a physio
>how's lifting
pretty damn good, never been stronger. probably hitting 200kg deadlift soon
>how's dieatan
never been heavier. Also never been this high bf% (around 13-14). got my bulk under control though.

Reminds of of the time I was bombing with a chick at a bar, went to get another drink, sat back at our table, pulled my chaird right next to her to the point where she asked why. then I made her look at some boring shit in my phone and kissed her. spent the whole night after that kissing and then banging.
In retro, my story is better than some flake's.

Good job on being up front. She was the retarded one in this situation. Don't cave in!

desu it's great
>got my own apartment
>finally banging a qt asian girl
>started my first bulk where I actually count calories, lifts are going up and only up
>best thing this weekend is the dbfz beta aaaww yesss

Hope you do great too fellow user!

thanks for the advice m8s

>she probably thinks you went out and banged some chick
Funny you say that lmao

>How's life
Okay. Dropped out of my Pre-Law program after realizing how expensive Law School was. Currently in the Naval Reserves and will be a full time member by next year. I'll probably be in the Navy for the rest of my life

>How's lifting
Bench pressed 185 lbs for 5 reps which is a new milestone but my squats are shit since I jog 3x a week

>How's dieatan?
Stopped taking that muscle gain powder bullshit after I realized it was a $60 scam

Gonna catch heat for this but I do the plebbit BWF recommended routine. Of course it's memey but as a rank beginner it's helpful, I get DOMS in my entire upper body. It's obviously not a lot of lower body work, but my lower body has always been a lot stronger (squat is coming up on 3pl8 while bench press was barely over 1pl8, OHP was barely 1pl8) so it's alright. It seems to be working for me, but go ahead and tear it apart anyway, I'm always looking to improve.

are people actually attracted to this bodytype? absolutely disgusting if you ask me.

sounds like you did fine user, unless you really misread her signals somehow. In any case, just ignore her. There's a decent chance she'll text you sometime and make some lame apology or something and ask to hang out again. If she does, agree to hang out but then flake on her and don't act too sorry for it. 50% chance she'll start to want u a lot

nothing weird about not having sex when you're both young and only a month into the relationship. If she's a good girl then take it slow. I was in the exact same situation 3 years ago with a catholic girl who was 2 years younger and we didnt have sex until about 5 months in. Still with her today and no regrets.

I'm the guy who posted it, I'm not sure I'd actually be in to it if I saw her in real life but it does it for me in pictures, idk.

Thanks user, that's very helpful advice. I was reading /r/theredpill for a couple days and realized that my situation was completely different, and that that mindset completely destroyed me mentally and made me second guess everything. Honestly I'm just gonna keep on doing my thing as its worked so far, and if it happens it happens, otherwise no biggie. Also drinking homemade wine never hurts.

if she's a good girl with good parents and a bright future then you've got a rare thing on your hands. If you're thinking long term (marriage, family, etc) then take the steps now to set the right foundation (if this is the right girl). Teach her to be respectful, make 80% of the decisions, and be a steadfast rock when she is emotional and upset. I've made the mistake of getting upset and letting my emotions control me with my girl, and trust me, it's better to control yourself and and let your girl be a crashing wave that breaks over you. She will appreciate it. Don't worry about sex for now- it will happen when it happens. Make sure to dick her good and learn to eat pussy good. The more you make her cum, the stronger her hormonal bond to you will be.

cutting is depressing because I look small fucking always but I save all this money and time not having to eat 12 times a day

t. first time cutting after a dreamer bulk

I want them abs though for once in my life

>How's life?
Just woke up from a nap lads. Does anyone else get a sharp feeling when they first wake up and are only semi-conscious. It hurts and I can't describe entirely but it's like a mind/body sensation that I'm entirely alone in this world.

>How's Life
Doing okay. I have definitely been way more social in the past month or so, but I still have alot of anxiety. Last night I went out for drinks with friends for like the third or fourth time ever. Right now I'm waiting for a girl from class too text me back but it's been 2 hours and I don't think she will so I will probably be stuck at home doing nothing tonight.

>How's lifting
Okay, I haven't made any gains but i have been lifting at maintenance and have been getting more cut the past few weeks I think. I just don't have enough time to really hit the gym right now with work and classes.

>How's Dieting
Drank a bunch of beer and ate a bunch of fried food last night. Other wise going okay

Its a process but I'm slowly making it out if loner virgin neet territory.

u wanna be a fucking sad cunt? be a fucking sick kunt

why do girl reasons have you under the weather?

Thanks for all of the helpful advice. Honestly I have no idea how I'm even dating her, she's a 9/10 and I'm like a 7 on a good day. I know the numbers system doesn't matter, but it's still mildly intimidating. She also seems to have her shit together, gonna work in hr or auditing, has amazing parents and is incredibly sweet. The only thing that bothers me is that I feel like I'm not emotional enough when I'm around her, and I'm always just laughing or serious. I'm gonna stick with your advice of keeping it slow, as that's what I've been doing so far and it's worked. It's just that everytime I talk to my friends they are like "bro how haven't u fucked her yet", yet I know it's just that they only know how to think with their dicks and don't value meaningful relationships. Hell, the reason I even started dating her was because I thought she was incredibly cute and true to herself, not brainlessly following things or trends just because other people did. Also, there's the advice one user had which always sticks with me which is "I can jerk my dick off, but I can't jerk my heart off" and honestly I just feel complete lately. I know that's just a completely directionless rant, but it feels good to type it out and to finally get my feelings out there.

Life could be better. liftings going ok, really need to work on flexibility/range of motion. Dietan going well. its pretty easy to eat well because i make almost all my meals for the week on sunday.

broke up with my exgf a couple months ago for reasons i felt really strong about. didn't really give a shit about her and barely gave her any thought for the past couple months until recently. now she's all i think about and i think im developing feelings for her again. its like ive forgotten the reasons i broke up with her. really fuckin sucks

are you me? I started liking my girl because of the same reason- she was actually pretty grounded in herself. My friends also acted the same way- "have you gotten your dick wet yet?". Don't worry about it, it's a little weird when your friends get GFs and thats sort of a natural way to make light of it.

My advice on not being emotional enough is to do corny cute stuff now and then. ALL girls have that Disney Prince Charming thing buried deep inside them. Just tell her cute things occasionally, pick her flowers when you're on walks together, and snuggle and watch a romcom with her like once a month. She will feel like a princess. Just don't do that very often or else she'll just expect it. For instance i rarely agree to watch romcoms with my girl so when I do she thinks its really special and we snuggle and eat ice cream and stuff. If it happens too often you end up being her bitch instead of a challenge. (for any other anons reading this, girls don't like "bad boys" per say- they like guys that present a challenge.) Also, next time you're snuggling, tell her why you liked her in the first place. Just say exactly what you typed here- She will feel really special and also motivated to keep being that way

As of tomorrow I'm going caffeine free. Anything that might work well as a replacement?

I just went for a run with a friend

I'm trying to fucking bulk and people keep inviting me for 5k runs

this was the fifth run I did this week

but I love running too much to say no

JUST LET ME EAT AND LIFT

My testosterone is too low to be a sick kunt

Alright OP, i've got a new feel apart from getting rejected by the qt'iest girl I've met so far + injuries
>friend comes over
>gonna go to his party or another party w/ my roommate
>Friend dips
>Roommate sick
>No one to go to party to, friend isn't responding cuz he's a bit of a fag

What do I do bros? parties are all the same, but I do want to go and meet new people. You can't change if all you do is the same shit with the same people.

Amphetamines

Evening user.
>How is life?
Alright, school is a bit stressy but im doing ok
>how's lifting?
Alright actually, feeling good going to the gym again after a break over the summer
>How's dieatan
I eat whatever is in the fridge

I have given up lifting for the umpteenth time now, I can't do anything with my knock knees.

I guess I'll just have to get surgery, but with my work (offshore drilling), I'll probably never get a job again.

Why can't they come out with proper replacement legs yet for fuck sake.

Don't worry about it. I once threw up in my friends car, all over the backseat. Shit happens you know. Just try and enjoy it more responsible next time.

How's life?
Depend of the day, have my downs and up. wish i had more good times lately but i guess good time will eventually come. Fighting a depression as well for more than a year now but i'm getting better, just have to keep it up.

How's lifting?
They're fine, wish i was stronger but since im cutting it's hard.

How's dieatan?
lost 50 lbs this year so far pretty happy, first time under 200 lbs since my early 20s. Cutting a bit more then i'm going on maintenance.

Treat yourself once in a while will ya
Ate pizza tonight but not much , just to keep me happy

T-Thanks for asking user.

of course I love her man, she's my best friend, I just don't want to get too hung up on her, nomsayan?

What are you doing to address anxiety? I have the same problem, and it makes dietan a bitch.

Life is meh. Anyone have a cheap bulking diet that doesn't involve meat?

same feels man. Trying to meet new people but hate going to parties. Im trying not to drink as much and it makes social interaction even harder

Here's the thing though, our entire relationship is pretty much built on corny shit. Our dates have pretty much consisted of bowling, picnics in parks, painting in parks, going to octoberfest and watching movies. I'm not too sure where to go from here, as the "progression" is kind of confusing. I mean tonight we're making calzones, drinking wine, and playing mario kart. But what next, just keep on meandering through whatever idea sounds fun at the time? I'm not against this, I'm just genuinely confused and winging it.

Sounds like you're one date away from ranting about jews

Another Saturday, another day spent at home posting on Veeky Forums. No girl is thinking about me. No one is thinking about me.

She's out there though, and one day i will find her bros, and so will you. We just gotta keep going no matter what, because it will get better, as long as you work towards reaching your goals. None of us came this far just to come this far. You are all going to make it, and so am i because i believe in it.