I told everyone to buy at 0.08

And then I shilled it at 0.09
It started making moves and I told everyone
yet again to buy in 0.1 and then once more
at 0.15 and now it's 0.16. What have you got to say for yourselves, user? Do the FUCKING research and STOP listening to FUD and Veeky Forumstards that buy LINK at ATH.

If anyone is thinking about buying, I suggest to wait a bit for a small dip, it will bounce back.
Entry: 0.15083

JUST FUCK OFFF

Bitcoin Cash is the real BTC

STOP POSITNG THIS UNTIL YOU FIX THE FUCKING TILTS REEEEEEEEEE

Spoke too soon, 90 BTC wall came crashing down. It's fine this will start to rally soon enuf.
Anyone that hasn't bought yet, start accumulating. This will surpass MC of ETH in a few days. Trust me.

Anyone still following this thread?
Someone just bought 15 BTC in one buy.
If anyone gets JUSTed, it's that guy. And he probably isn't retarded. So stop the FUD and let the market do what is right.

268 BTC buy came up.
Whales playing around, but I expect it to lead to good results. Stay strong everyone and accumulate on the dips.

Just tell me what to do with with my BTCs that ive bought for 7200. Bagholding sucks.

>sold this the day of the airdrop
>hodling 100% btc

Sell. I'm not joking.

The only reason btc is where it was is because of the fork which was cancelled.

>what have you got to say for yourselves?

Nice, bought 6k at .08!

I am not a finanical advisor and in the end it's your money, not mine. Current trend for BCH is only up, with a few drops where people are taking minimal profits. Check the order book. I think we can get up to 0.2 in a few days.

Ok. I just FOMoed in with everythigto try and make up for losses.

Did I fuck up?

GUYS DONT WORRY :DDD BCH WILL CRASH RIGHT??? RIGHT??? of cit will :) all the retards here keep saying it since 300$ :DD

No sir. You made a wonder choice.
Stop looking at the chart and follow this thread.
It will make it more comforting.

You FOMO into BTC and then didn't sell thinking it was going to 10k Hahahahagahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

chance of bittrex crashing from all this volume? idiot move and didn't spread my bch around to other exchanges.

Very low.
Bittrex have improved their servers AFAIK
in the last couple of weeks. Check their twitter

pls stop im already in fetal position lying on the floor

BTC going down to $6350
Watch BTC and BCH very closely all.
Expect some price action.

Why doesn't blockfolio have binance BCH? Should I transfer to another exchange? what's the best exchange for BCH?

Bithumb has the most volume as of now,
but I'd recommend Bittrex or Bitfinex (not open to US).

>I told everyone to buy

And they did. It's at .15 because of you! Now all you have to do is sell.

Congrats.

BCH is mining at 20 blocks per hour now, huge inflation, we're about to get dumped!

lol nigga the extra mined coin is miniscule compared to the trading volumes, it won't do this.

So they're mining too fast now?

You're saying BCH goes up when they mine slow? Maybe Jihan should shut down mining completely.

BCH would reach gold kilo parity.

Let me just say as a value investor that this rapid flip flopping between different flavours of shit really fills me with confidence and optimism about this whole asset class.

>shitcoins
>assets

lel, pure kino tulip bubbles man

I did not sell and won't.
Why sell? I am up already almost 60%.
I can ride this out. I want others to win with me.
You're just a dick to be calling that out on me.

lol.. the flippening really is happening.. wtf.

i thought people were jokin g about that shit..

if i see btc break down below 6400 im just gonna all in bch lol. fuck this and all this manipulation

But the internet informed me that intangible gobbledegook was the new gold, and as we're all aware, everything on the internet is true.

In a couple hours, we are about to take over BTC's 24h Volume!! We got a long ways to go, but hopefully people are really chiming in and realizing BCH is the one Satoshi proposed.

BCH 0.149 to 0.150 steady...

And now it's tanking. Told you.

fuck
lost an extra 10% on my 20% loss

You need to realize Asia is about to wake up in 1-2hrs. This is perfect for them to accumulate

chill out it's not done

This is now a Mcafee thread

Asia will dump BCH.

Korea has most of the volume... what does this mean???

this means no one gives a shit about this shitcoin except korea, or they are pumping the coin to get rid of their bags

TA ON THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Asia will decide, yes.
But I do not think they will dump it.
Think about it real carefully.
What looks more promising?

Chinese have some influence to that desu,
lots of them are banned from their local exchanges
so they seek refuge in other exchanges. Bithumb is one of them.

according to Veeky Forums there is literally no possible scenario where it makes sense to do TA. Not even on a market like this with all this volume and not directly related to speculation or news or seminars, etc.

no wonder you idiots lose money. When *is* TA appropriate, if not in a scenario like this?

desu my bad. I wouldnt even call that TA

crypto markets are heavily manipulated, whales makes the rule, not TA

and that never happens on wallstreet

you guys act like this is some kind of new phenomenom. It's not.

Consolidating?

whales are accumulating

enjoy this coordinated korean pump, hahaha fucking loosers, never go with the stupid sheeps

Man, I sold at profit, then it went up, I FOMOEd back in at high, then panic sold at overall loss

Fuck.

To go out of your way to insult others...
you must be mentally ill. To assume the nature of something, you must have a one-digit IQ. I am thoroughly impressed. Veeky Forums surprises me with all kinds of people

i agree, my point was : crypto markets are nothing compare to stocks, it's even worst

as long as we're agreeing with each other, 143 means its gone too low for my trend to show

i feel you but i'm running out of oc

You can't apply TA but you can expect as well a move to shake off weak hands right now if it's not over yet.

It's slowly going up again. It's fucking risky gamble with BCC or B2X futures for those who list it.

Satoshi would never stand behind such terrible, scammy leadership that BCH embodies.

i told everyone to buy at $350

op btfo i win again

this