How can a guy lose this without lowering food intake?

How can a guy lose this without lowering food intake?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9ZRMT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spend more calories

never stop moving

DNP

You can't achieve if you don't sacrifice, you fucking idiot.

Just eat a bullet, you're worthless.

calories out > calories in.

>How can a guy lose this without lowering food intake?
Yu CAN'T. Stop stuffing your face, Amerifat.
>MOVE MORE
>EAT LESS
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS

>DNP

What is that?

Instant death

any fat person can get fit without needing to stop eating like a hog, he just has to workout like a horse
but in your case you appear to want the gainz without the painz, so I would recommend suicide

DNP is literally a metabolic POISON. You may DIE from using it. It is ILLEGAL in many countries because it is literally poison. You don't want to go there.

Also: using extreme shit like DNP will not do the one thing for you that you need the most: CHANGING YOUR EATING HABITS AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES, which are what made you a fatass in the first place. Fix your shit and lose weight gradually or you'll just rebound fatter than you were before.

By not drinking anymore beer or soda and changing what it is you eat. Start eating chicken, fish, turkey, lean beef, veggies, fruit. And do some cardio.

GOMAD, jeez how many times I gotta say it?

this

If you're retarded and OD, yes. But everything else I agree with you on. No supplement can change the how and what you eat, OP.

Energy in vs. energy out

BJJ twice a day 4 days a week, 3 days of rest. Basically train MT, rest, train Th and R.
You will be in a lot of pain but you can drop a shitload of weight.

fasting

Lower calorie intake. Eat vegetables that aren't potatoes.

Try H1N1, about 3 to 4 servings.
archive.is/9ZRMT

What's wrong with potatoes

>captain america shirt
>too much of a lazy piece of shit to even make a minimal effort to improve
you're the reason the american dream is dead. youre an embarrassment. go fuck yourself

walk 2-3h daily.