What are the best feels a Veeky Forums person can get aside from obvious ones like hitting a new pr or something

What are the best feels a Veeky Forums person can get aside from obvious ones like hitting a new pr or something

For me one of the best feelings in the world is taking a post workout nap

inb4 getting a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I pulled out a bitch of an ingrown hair on my cheek a couple hours ago. It was so itchy and infected, and finally getting that out felt amazing.

Keeping your power levels hidden and then showing off your gains/strength without being an obnoxious dick about it

this. some of my coworkers organized a 4th of July get together at his friends lakehouse one time and I got to show off my bod to the hotties at the office who only see my in dress shirts and ties.

>What are the best feels a Veeky Forums person can get aside from obvious ones like hitting a new pr or something

gf massaging my palms, traps and lower back

pre-workout sex(fucking bulk libido is amazing)

proper fitting clothes that accentuate physique

reaching my macros and having a lot of kcals to burn out on food you dont usually eat like whole milka chocolate tablets

all the instagram hoes stalking your IG story because sometimes post semi-nudes, love it when they expect it and surprise its a picture of my doggos

Seeing young ,weak guys hit the gym and start the self-improvement journey. Makes me happy because i was once like them and i felt like a shitty skeleton weakling, now i feel like a tribal warrior and so i know the difference.

getting a gf

Nice, you must be the talk of the office now among girls. Keep planting those seeds of seduction and when the time comes to harvest you can leverage their admiration to further your career

when a nub asks you for advice.

>pre workout sex
Would that raise or lower test?

it's supposed to lower performance but not sure if its just a myth or real
either way, doesnt do shit to me

Taking a post-workout nap with your head resting on your titcow gf's huge chest-pillows.

Then fucking your gf AFTER slaying a killer workout would make more sense to me

>he doesnt do both

After a long day of work and gym, sipping a cocktail at night listening to the rain. It's great brahs

chinese cartoon milky

because i dont have a gf to smash :(

All those nutrients go to exactly the right place.

Coming home from a long run and just that nice hot shower as you relax. That post cycle nap. The post pr nut. The small things after exercise seem the best. I ran a 10km yesterday, came home and showered and as i lay there eating pizza listening to a new album i was the happiest ive ever been. Life is just good

Those long days where you wake up stupid early, eat your pre planned meals, go to work and kill it, come home to train and you have a great workout then you eat the nice meal your prepped days ago. Its ordinary as fuck but its just the way it all comes together, you notice it at the end of the day as you sit outside watching the stars or listening to the rain.

Seeing my two girls lift stuff up and my oldest telling me she is getting stronger, or her sister is getting stronger.

She is not even 4.

My biggest regret in life was when i stopped playing sport mid highschool and got fat. I became lazy and i look back and can still see the sadness of my dad when he saw what i was becoming. My question is how do you plan to combat that when it happens? I dont want to force my kids into shit theyll be miserable in but i dont want them to experience what i did, the regret, the bad body etc.

>post pr nut
this nigga

Where does this cute retarded Pepe come from, by the way?

young kids will always imitate their parents, so just lead by example

It's not pepe, it's apu
knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja

Before I started lifting, I always had that feeling of "I should probably do something fitness related". I'd do pushups before dinner, maybe jog every now and then if I felt motivated, but it was always a nagging feeling. At all times I felt like if I wasn't doing something, I should feel shitty that I wasn't.

I'm a dyel and only workout 3 times a week, but it's a great feeling to know that in between those times, I've earned that rest. I have 48 hours of freedom to do what I want and do what I enjoy without feeling guilty.

And it feels fucking great

I can't answer yet, my kids are just 3.5 and 1.5. I want them to do one sport and one academic type activity in high school so they will be less likely to be basic.

I wamt them to have a healthy mind in a healthy body. ASICS
>anima sana in corpore sano
Healty body in a healthy mind. If I put it to them that way as they grow up they should want to be fit and active.

When my oldest is 4 I want to give her a chance to try BJJ. I think it would be good for them.

Thanks, based user

these days my number one fantasy is getting a gf who will do kind things for me, just out of the goodness of her heart
like baking me cookies on a rainy winter morning or getting me a nice shirt because she thought i'd look good in it
i think i'm so deep in my fantasies that i'm losing my grip on reality brahs

When my brother and I were in high school, my dad gave us a lot of freedom, but the incentive he gave us was "if you're in a sport, I'll pay for your gas".

Just relaxing after a tough workout and a big meal is a pretty amazing feeling, especially doing it with great people.

Father is a great man who plays sport to this day, i was just a little shit i suppose.

Sounds like youve laid a good foundation mate, i hope it continues well into their lives and they dont deviate.

Yeah the incentive thing is what im considering, willing to let them play vidya all night on the new console i buy them after they hit pr's

getting mired

is it bad i do this in school

Putting your hands in cold water after a killer deadlift session.

no my girlfriend does this for me but you gotta be an alpha to her

she can't really know how much you actually like her. the famous saying "My father loved my mother so much he almost told her"

When I was an ignorant beta my gf's never did that stuff. Now I'm alpha and they do. My main girlfriend does it, my 2nd girlfriend does it, and occasionally hookups will rub my muscles