Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>more intense fat burning due to faster metabolism
>better sleep quality
>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>whiter and thicker cum
>better skin
>shiny hair
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Other urls found in this thread:

thebroscientist.com/bullshit-cold-showers-youve-told-far/
youtube.com/watch?v=dW-l5lM_Fck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Arizona the coldest you can set the shower to is high 90's. Is that cold enough to get the benefits?

Post a credible source or kys

Kek at ur small shrunken dick manlet

I do it all the time, mostly because I'm hooked on the feeling it gives me. It hurts so I don't really know why, but at least I feel great afterwards.

The sience behind it isn't great concerning gains....it is actually adviced against it.

I can't even handle a hot shower on a cold morning

Meme harder fgt

I take a normal shower and then at the end i make it cold as can go for about 5-10 minutes or whenever im done to close up my newly cleaned pores and get the benefits of healthy hair. As that alright? Or do I have to only do cold showers.

Someone had posted a study here before where they said that cold showers hinder muscle recovery

it's good for skin and hair tho

I take a normal shower and then at the end i make it cold as can go for about 5-10 minutes or whenever im done to close up my newly cleaned pores and get the benefits of healthy hair. As that alright? Or do I have to only do cold showers.

cold showering is all fun in the summer, but in the winter in canada no sir i will not

also are repeated threads what is the purpose?
data mining?
internet marketers looking for ideas?
autistic faggots enjoying any reply at all?

Oops i didnt mean to double post

Holy fuck is this a pasta
Imagine being so autistic that you typed this out

Started doing this because I workout after working a 12 hour shift so I have to shower and go right to bed after and I'm way to hot to fall asleep otherwise.

What difference does the temp outside make? No central heating and cooling in Canada?

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you care to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 3 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness
>3. It raises my testosterone

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

cold shower = gains killer
OP is a gains goblin who takes hot showers and tells everyone else to take cold showers

I did cold showers for 10 days and then got sick, got diarrhea and my stomach was hurting for the whole day that day.

I said to myself nig no more cold shit for you my nig.

Unless you shower In middle of the desert, we get cold water. Mesa here.

>tfw water heater broke as a poor teen and i spent so much time taking cold showers unable to get the water repaired that now im used to it

is he a consul of rome?

I usually have it mild then turn it cold asf for like the last 2 minutes or so

I do take cold showers but my water doesn't even get that low. It's maybe 50°F.

>property manager

cold shower, no fap, no sugar, no shampoo, no toothpaste, no bed sheets, no friends, no sex, no video games but lots and lots of memes bro thats all i want dank Veeky Forums memes

kek, it really does get quite ridiculous

>more intense fat burning due to faster metabolism
Nope! Higher CORTISOL levels mean higher stress = more fat GAIN.
>better sleep quality
Nope! Higher CORTISOL levels mean higher stress = poor quality sleep
>harder erections
Nope! Higher CORTISOL levels mean higer stress = ED
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
Nope! No credible clinical studies to support this claim.
>whiter and thicker cum
Dehydration
>better skin
>shiny hair
Placebo effect
>reduced stress levels
Nope! Higher CORTISOL levels mean higher stress.
>bursting agressiveness when needed
Higher stress levels causing depression, moodiness, and OUTBURSTS OF UNDIFFERENTIATED ANGER
>increased alertness
Nope! Just higher stress levels -- AGAIN
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
Nope! Just higher stress levels -- AGAIN -- You never really got any quality sleep to start with!
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing
Nope! Just higher stress levels -- AGAIN -- drag down your immune system, coupled with low-quality sleep, will cause MORE ILLNESSES.

..so, OP, are you just a shitty troll, or are you some sort of sadist who gets off on misleading innocent anons into RUINING their health and getting sick?

thebroscientist.com/bullshit-cold-showers-youve-told-far/

This is dumber than the nofap threads, lmao. If you don't like enjoying the few small good things we have in life then what's the point in even living?

Not that I agree on cold showers, but if you live only to enjoy things then you're a pussy.

I only take cold showers, but not really by choice
My water just doesn't "do" hot
At best it's lukewarm around noon when the sun is high since I only have a solar water heater
When I have morning and evening showers (which is always) it's ice

On that note I have more energy and my skin is much clearer now

>Hurr imma reel man becuz I don't enjoy things. Fun is for fagz.

What are you ten years old?

not interested in placebo showers thanks.

If you read carefully you'll notice that I didn't say that not enjoying things was preferable. I said that if the point of living is to enjoy things for you, then you're a pussy. Which is true. You going ad-hominem immediately in response is also because you're a pussy at heart, but you probably already know that.

I started taking only cold showers about 5 months ago. I love it, its not a burden to me. I do it sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
Now i am thinking about doing ice baths to become much more cold resistant.

i wasnt even being ironic desu desu

>fast and furious
youtube.com/watch?v=dW-l5lM_Fck

lmfao whats the purpose of life then Plato?

Cold shower in cold climate =/= lukewarm shower in warm climate
Also, better not be longer than a couple minutes
>Increased storage of subcutaneous fat as a physiological response to prolonged cold water exposre
No ty

I'm sitting down in a hot shower shit posting on Veeky Forums after a workout