/fat/ Make a new thread already GOD DAMNIT edition

You lazy fucks

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0Q1EzKYS!_xCrio63rKm7589hCts9YsuhzF-6Gt1vSYrLZaVAEZQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18025815
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16476868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat fucks.

Is this Veeky Forums's thinspo?

>5'7, 143 lbs reporting in

>tfw someone's putting sugar in my protein powder

most of us are disgustingly fat

pic related is me

Good work user! Keep it up!

lmao wtf? someone in your house trying to sabotage your or something? get out of your own head you delusional fuck

I asked this last thread no one replied though, how many pull ups can you fellow fatties do?

I'm at 250lbs and can get 6 in a row, I can't wait till the glorious day I get 10+ easily.

keep at it

Been good recently, but binged tonight. Feel like shit but feel pretty good about starting again tomorrow

what's your Achilles heel? For me it's watermelon.

down 4 pounds from last week's saturday morning weigh in.

cooked my usual healthy but filling, protein-heavy brunch.

weekends are my break from lifting and cardio, so i'm going to spend the day relaxing. got some albums lined up to listen to, some book chapters to read, games to play, and some homework to do.

thinking about picking up the starting strength book from amazon.ca, too. but it's 30 bucks. anyone know if it's worth it?

not one. Never could do real starting from slack pull ups, even when i was young and much less heavy

Thanks, I will

I think I'm going to turn myself into a skelly though. I often find that I have to force myself to eat more than 500 calories a day. A bowl of oatmeal will make me not hungry the rest of the day until I go to sleep.

But then if I make chicken I can eat like 4 thighs and a pound of broccoli in one sitting

milk
bananas (especially when drinking milk)
peanut butter
most crunchy snacks

its linked in the sticky
mega.nz/#!0Q1EzKYS!_xCrio63rKm7589hCts9YsuhzF-6Gt1vSYrLZaVAEZQ

Your 276 and 246 look the same apart from body hair. I have the same problem but depending on height etc... its the last 30ish pounds where the most dramatic transformation takes place.

My mom's cooking.

Anyone else have no trouble deciding what to eat, but cant help but finish everything on their plate or on the table?

I went to a buffet and left bloated...

should I do a 24 or 48 hour fast?

throw up before it starts digesting

Yeah from what I hear it doesn't look dramatically smaller until later on.

My waist went from 50 inches in that pic to 46 inches now.

My hips went from 44 to 42

My chest went from 52 to 44

Any sort of pizza with red onions and garlic
Bugles (that texture)
Vanilla drop cookies

oh shit thanks. i might just order the book though. i'm one of those shitheads that loves reading from a physical book.

Sounds comf! I just came back from work and went to a buffet. Now I have the itis but I have school work to do as well.

Eat like normal tomorrow. Don't get into a cycle of bingeing and starving.

page turns x f

Reminder to fat fuckers to actually lift while you lose weight or you'll end up eternally skinnyfat even when you get to like 70kg.

yeah kind of

doing something lightly active is a good way to combat itis. maybe go for a stroll?

i'm feeling a bit of mid-day tiredness from sitting for too long, so i'm going on a quick bike ride to the convenience store to pick up some sips. i haven't had my daily caffeine fix yet.

I did 5 dead pan pull ups yesterday at about 97kg which feels berry gud

>tfw best cook in the house
>cook turkeys in the pit for thanksgiving
>get like 5 turkeys during this season
>tfw just got a job that pays 2x as much as my last job,only 17 bux but hey!
>saving up for and planning for that christmas binge

Congrats!
I wish there was a tactful way for me to suggest I cooked Christmas dinner. I would absolutely love to make it for the whole family.

>so close to 200
>hit a plateau

Never tried doing one honestly. I can do proper pushups now though

it sucks because I'm the one who has to cook. Sure I've learned how to cook pretty good but the cost is that i have to do it so often and I get burnt out.

I guess in the long run it would be a pain. I always make an effort, even when I'm just cooking for myself, but it's also easier because you don't have to compromise like when you cook for other people.

who is that semen demon

Latest progress pic. Started roughly 8 months ago.

>took 400 mg of magnesium and had a cup of coffee
>am now sitting on the toilet with pure water stool shooting out of my enflamed asshole

Good stuff

Sounds nice

Looking solid, thick, tight. Keep us updated with your brogress.

>watermelon

You can literally fill your stomach with it and it's still gonna be something like 100 kcal.

I'm so hungry what do I do.

Eat vegetables. Your stomach will probably burst before you reach your TDEE from them

Drink water or do what the other user said and eat low calorie density foods.

Alright. I'll go to the grocery store and buy some veggies. Usually seeing cuties at the grocery stores make me remember the long term goals.

Thanks

have some pickles

21, but i'm not really a fatty

lost 18 pounds when do i start to look different I want to buy this and wear it to the gym

Just buy it and use it as motivation. I bought a few smaller shirts that I'm finally able to fit into now

wtf did you turn chinese? And what's with the painted arm? Did you regret the tat?

What does it mean if you're 175 before you eat in the morning, but 178 throughout the day? Which one do you consider yourselves to be?

That's smart thanks user

You eat and drink during the day.
If you want to track your progress, you should always weigh yourself at the same time, like in the morning after a shit but before breakfast.
And try not to weigh yourself every single day.

How to be miserable 101

>but vegetables taste bad mom!

Get over it faggot.

any other fat grills in here?
how do you stop the cravings when you're on your period? the pain only gets better when I roll up into a ball and eat comfort food. I already took 2 advils too.

Leafy produce is nasty af, just chew gum until your next meal

Sup /fat/bros. I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm not sure how to handle it. Weight loss has been going pretty well. I'm down from 350 to 260. So I'm half way there with a long way to go.

The problem is, this girl from work. She wants a relationship with me. This is cool and all. She's a nice girl, we have some similar interests, and she has a good sense of humor. The problem is, she's a fatty. Now, that's not necessarily a problem in and of itself. The real problem is, she's a fatty with no desire to improve herself. I'm worried that if I do get in a relationship with her, that she'll drag me back into the fatty lifestyle with her. That or, she'll be unhappy with my life of fitness and self improvement and leave me or drag on a dead end relationship.

The only reason I'm even considering it is basically, practice for future relationships. I've had a few gfs over the years, and more sex than would be expected of an autistic fatass, but it doesn't hurt to stay in the groove. However, she's a genuinely nice girl. And I have to see her at work all the time. So, if I use her as a practice chick and dump her, I'll feel bad and it'll be awkward at work.

Should I do it for those social gains, or avoid it for the risks involved? I wish I could find a cute recovering fatty so we could make it together or a fit gf to keep my ass in gear

fucking do it. that's an amazing shirt.

I thought that's what tampons were for wtf

w-what? how would tampons stop cravings and pain?

What's her/his name /fat/?

0, 2fat and never did train my upper body before that.

what i really want is some tips on how to get as much sex as you have as an autistic fatass. the only reason i'm trying to lose weight is to get my dick wet.

You can't make someone change user. They have to want it for themselves. I wouldn't.

Source: Have dated a fattie while being a fattie and tried to change her

julia

>tfw want to do keto but im addicted to milk and bananas

keto is a meme you fool

fuck you

we're all going to make it
keep up the diet fatbros

positivity objectively > negitivity

Brenda

Tanya

>tfw she'll never be yours

It's kind of depressing that 30lbs of weight loss has pretty much no visual difference.

It's only really beneficial for satisfying your hunger cravings anyway.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18025815
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16476868

Bellow 80kg with reasonable muscle.

For me it was pretty noticeable in the face. Also clothes started fitting a lot more loosely.

fuck her, she doesn't exist. I'm not doing this for anyone one else anymore. I refuse to get shit on again.

You'll find someone else user. Someone that will love you and treat you good

myself

I've actually grown to really like spinach and broccoli you should keep trying it, maybe add a bit of salt and pepper.

Penniscola pempli, she never loved my pubic fat

I'd say give it a try it's possible your changes could motivate her. Worst case scenerio you have some fucks, learn little from dating, and dump if things start to feel complacent.

I only say that because my goal is 30lbs weight loss. I'm 6'5 255lbs. Going off my calculations and what i can tell just by looking by my body I think I will be lean at that - but now im questioning.

Power-pain-period masturbating helps.

Sailor Jupiter

give up on her, let your waifu find you, ascend with me fatbros
3d will only love you for your looks

gj user

>give up on her

But she's already mine :3

She's just,far away...

Doing a 15 day water fast
on day 6 right now
Starting weight 278
Current weight 258.

holy shit are you dying

pudding

damn user, dont die
gj if you keep it off though

This. Throw up and then wash your teeth.

>ate so much bread i still feel full 5 hours later
i've made a mistake

I never truly loved anyone.

I can give you a few tips that have seemed to work for me. Results may differ, as I know some of it was pure luck.

1. Sell weed/drugs: this got me laid the first time.
2. Lower your standards. The girl from scenario 1 was a serious butterface, but she was willing to put out as much as I wanted as long as I shared my weed. I even made her pay for larger amounts, but I smoked a lot and would always share. Luck came into play when she decided to brag me up to her two hot sisters. After I cut her off, her sisters started coming around.

3. Plenty-O-Fish. You have to put some time and effort into it, but it will pay off. I'm a complete autist in person, but I can type like I'm Chad. Send attention grabbing messages to literally every girl you see on there. They don't have to be over the top, and they don't all have to be different. I came up with 5 or so opening messages and just sent one of them to every bitch on there. It's a numbers game. Also, remember rule #2. I wound up getting 3 girls from POF. 2 of them were 4/10 at best. The other was a solid 8/10 who happened to like fat guys and found my tism cute.

4. It's possible to get out of the friend zone if she wants revenge. I was friends with a Chad and Stacy couple for a long time. I ended up getting a crush on Stacy, and it must have been reciprocated to some extent because Chad actually got insecure about it and ended our friendship. A couple months later, they broke up. Stacy hit me up and wanted to meet. We ended up "dating" briefly, long enough to make it fb official. Had me take a video of her sucking my dick to send to Chad and everything to get back at him for "breaking her heart". I was being used, but I didn't mind. I was sad to see her go, but it was fun while it lasted.

Some of this may sound like bullshit, but it is honestly all true. Granted over half of them were on the more unattractive side, I dud manage a few qt3.14's and a Stacy.

Pizza.

Ribs as well. I made ribs last night and today had a huge part of them over a massive pile of spinach today. I probably still stayed in my calorie range since I didn't eat anything else, but it's sad what a heifer I turn into with ribs.

It isn't that hard actually. The first 3 days were the toughest. After that its smooth sailing and you don't really feel hungry. I'm also probably making it worse by watching street food videos all day.

Halo top ice cream is the greatest thing ever made. 1 pint is 280 calories with 20g of protein. I eat that shit all the time

post your typical breakfast fatsos

Is bulletproof coffee just butter and black coffee? Have any of you tried it?