How the FUCK am I supposed to prep this in advance for lunch?

How the FUCK am I supposed to prep this in advance for lunch?
>Bacteria when stored at room temperature
>Bacteria when reheated
>Takes too long to cook at work
What is the secret exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2009/01/27/2475255.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by growing a pair and man the fuck up and stop believing everything you read

why do you need brown rice, faggot?

>afraid of bacteria
never ever gonn make it

>why
Keto tard detected

nigga i used to make 5 days worth of this shit at once and never got ill, fucking come at me lad, constitution of a stray dog

Stop eating carbs, problem solved.

Tell me more about the bacteria from a few hours at room temp and from reheating

Fatty detected

abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2009/01/27/2475255.htm
I've experienced it myself, shit is like water out of my asshole and a waste of chicken.
Carbs are protein sparing and fill me up more than fats do. I also value my blood vessels and don't really want to chug coconut oil and butter just because some guy on the internet told me it was a good idea.

Never experienced it to be honest. It could be a stronger stomach, better food storage and prep, or just different quality of rice ,but leaving rice out for a while has never been a problem. I mean in rice centric Japan they have timed rice cookers where it's sitting around soaking for hours and cooks when you get home.

Guess what, OP?
>there's bacteria EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK
..oh, and worse than that, OP?
>there's HUNDREDS of species of bacteria ALL OVER YOUR BODY AND INSIDE YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW, NUMBERING IN THE ***BILLIONS***
..and if that isn't enough to scare the living shit out of you, then there's this:
>you know how white dust collects in your house no matter how much you clean? Those are DUST MITE CORPSES.
>do you know what dust mites eat, OP? THEY EAT YOUR DEAD SKIN CELLS THAT YOU SHED CONSTANTLY
..oh, and one more thing, OP:
>there are FECES literally EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK, TOO, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CLEAN YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ALL OF THEM
Guess you'd better drink a gallon of bleach, then douse yourself with gasoline and light yourself on fire, that's the only way to KILL ALL THE BACTERIA infesting you!

>not freezing your brown rice

kys OP.

Cut garlic raw and swallow it before you sleep natural antibiotic pussy

Ive been making a weeks worth of rice in advance for almost 20 years now. You'll be fine, stop being a pussy.

Put it in a fucking tub or a fridge. Don't reheat it twice. Everything has fucking bacteria in it, even youuuuuuuuuuOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

?? There's this thing called a fridge

>>even youuuuuuuuuuOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he doesn't have his own rice cooker at work to make fresh rice every day and never have bacteria

>afraid of a little bacteria

Mate, ever eaten a yogurt?

Chinese guy with immune system of a leaf here.

You won't die. I reheat rice like quadruple times and it's fine.

Japs can eat onigiri fine
You ll be fine

Fuck I love rice

Because humans survived this long worrying about bacteria. Man up dipshit

I'm thinking of getting one of these when i get my own place. I always fuck up my rice and it either ends up too hard or mushy