Any good Veeky Forums related anime's aside from pic related?

Any good Veeky Forums related anime's aside from pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj1_1t8i33Y
youtu.be/2qhgyaBTHQg
youtu.be/q05NxtGgNp4?t=1335
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hajime no ippo

>Guts
>Jojo
>Boko No Pico

My hero macademia

Fist of the North Star

Literally any sports anime. Good for motivation, because that's literally what they're made to do.

Or any fighting anime

That's the only one you need.

Here is my top from God tier to ok tier

1. Grappler Baki
2. Hajime no Ippo
3. Hinomaru no Sumo
4. Terraformars
5. Eyeshield 21
6. Rock Ken
7. Kengan Ashua
8. All Rounder Meguru
9. Berzerk
10. Hunter x Hunter

>manlet
>receding hairline

What could you like about him?

His iron determination to get stronger.

one punch. you a fool if you haven't watched it

>no Tenjho Tenge

>tfw no workout time machine to train in

>BnHA
>JJBA
>Sun Ken Rock
>HnK
>Berserk
There's others but they're the more"normie" ones

>Everyone forgetting the most motivational show around.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Mob Psycho 100

There's only one true answer.

JOJO

>tfw no self-improvement club bros to cheer you up when you start to lose your motivation

Danberu nan kiro moteru is pretty good

This seriously made me want to become a better person

Those club members were the fucking best

Mob was nowhere in the same league, but they all had a love for fitness and seeing other people find that love

The SIC are legit 10/10 bros

Kinnikuman was my jam back in the day, don't know if it ever finished though, probably unceremoniously cancelled.

christ i watched 2 season but coud not stand his whining anymore

> toaru majutsu no index
> haibane renmei
> full metal alchemist
> hellsing
> k-on!
> konosuba
> nichijou
> elfenlied

>good Veeky Forums related anime

Boku no Pico

Oh nvm I didn't read Veeky Forums related lmao none of them are, I just liked those

sponge bob square pants

>tfw no gravity chamber on earth
>tfw no senzu beans

>Berzerk
You mean Berserk

Literally the complete opposite of Veeky Forums. Saitama is just naturally the strongest, never did anything to get there.

You do realize that despite being the strongest being in the OPM universe, Saitama does not come even close to as strong as many DBZ characters? They're completely in a different league, DBZ characters can literally one shot entire galaxies

Saitama did not show his maximum power yet and will probably never

Yes, and it will never be as strong as the ridiculous DBZ level powers. Saitama can't even do Ki stuff, only physical attacks.

Dragonball characters are simply able to project their strength with ki. If you look at what saitama can do, just with with the air displacement from his punches, he's clearly capable of hitting significantly harder than goku or vegeta.

berserk
youtube.com/watch?v=nj1_1t8i33Y

oh and if it ever really needed explaining, saiyans don't become equivalently more durable, no matter how strong they get. Goku gets killed with a regular ray gun, and even gets beaned by a rock thrown by krillin and complains about how much it hurts. Meanwhile saitama has been shown to be pretty much completely indestructible. Boros is basically a dbz stand in and he was completely helpless.

This is the most correct answer in the thread.

>Guts
It's Gattsu you fuckin faggot

Really nigga? The shockwaves from Goku and Beerus' punches was destroying the universe and was blowing up planets light years away.
Bro. Nappa was catching bullets and shit in the Sayian saga. Goku and Vegeta take blasts and blows that could destroy planets and galaxies.

diz

Goku never got killed by a regular ray gun, just injuried and it was because his guard was down. Don't remember if they ever explained it in the English anime or not but they use their ki to make their bodies stronger so when their guard is down and they're not strengthening their bodies they are basically as vulnerable as a normal person.
This weeaboo faggot is right
And this weeaboo should commit seppeku.

They never actually take them head on like saitama does though. they're always shown counteracting or deflecting them in some way. The blows they do take head on are clearly not universe shattering ones. They have to actually charge up and channel energy into attacks that big, they can't just throw them out whenever they feel like it. Goku gets shot in the back and killed after his fight with beerus, so it's not like he powered up past the point of taking physical harm from ordinary things. A saiyan's only hope of killing saitama would be blowing up the planet he's on and hoping he suffocates in space, but that'd kill them too. If saitama ever landed a blow on one of them, they'd go splat like everything else.

>Goku gets killed with a regular ray gun
Not canon
>even gets beaned by a rock thrown by krillin and complains about how much it hurts
He was asleep and caught off guard. I can see it hurting Saitama as well if someone threw a rock at him while he was asleep.

It's literally Guts.

Nah, Saitamas punches would be too weak to damage someone like Goku or Vegeta.

Every 80s Sunrise mecha anime.

Saitama's never been show to get harmed, even though he doesn't even try to defend against attacks. It's superman rules, not something he has to be aware of to defend against. His attack are clearly strong enough to harm goku and vegeta if not outright kill them. They've never been shown to be outright immune to harm, just with the strength, speed and reflexes to deflect any kind of mundane attack. It's impossible to actually compare saitama's speed and reflexes with theirs, but there's no reason to think it's not on par. You could just boil it down to a war of attrition and then it becomes clear who would win.

Not true, even Boros harmed him, just not much. But you can see scratches on his skin from their fight.
>It's impossible to actually compare saitama's speed and reflexes with theirs, but there's no reason to think it's not on par.
Uhh, Goku can literally teleport. That's instant. Saitama has never even gone at lightspeed.

Not a big weeb, but isn't Saitama supposed to be a parody character, meaning that he's the anime equivalent of the kid on the playground saying he has an indestructible shield? As far as I know he's literally unbeatable by anything and is basically god because that's what he's supposed to be... A parody so fucking unimaginably powerful that he's bored and depressed about it, making it completely useless to compare them because the creator could just make him vaporize anyone from DBZ with a trillionth of his full strength and then :^) about it.

>As far as I know he's literally unbeatable by anything and is basically god because that's what he's supposed to be
Yes, in his own universe, his story. But my point is when compared to the powers in DBZ, OPM does not come close. OPM universes most powerful is stuff like "being able to fly really fast and destroy planets with punches", DBZ is like "being able to move to anywhere in the universe instantly and destroy entire galaxies with one hit". The DBZ characters just aren't bored of their even higher strength than Saitamas because in their universe, equally strong people are pretty common, while Saitama is alone at his strength level in his world.

meme
>100 pushups
>100 situps
>100 squats
>10km
>everyday
faget

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ma nigger

Hero academia is straight shit and Jojo features bodybuilders, but only for half the parts and it isn't about training

How the fuck nobody posted my man Onizuka yet

>Tfw no hyperbolic time chamber

Read this and stfu you goddamn weeb.

Goku has not died at all since BoG are you retarded. Are you talking about in RoF where he got shot with his guard down? He got a senzu bean. Plus when their guard is down they're as weak as normal people but in a fight they strengthen their bodies with ki.
>never taken a planet destroying blast head on
Nigger, Vegeta did it in the fucking Sayian saga. His GG was strong enough to destroy the planet and Goku used a KK Kamehameha that beat it in a beam struggle and hit Vegeta head on.

in the manga he [spoiler]ends up improving a lot and is actually middle of the class in fitness levels in his next school year. he's gonna make it[/spoiler]

Why do OPM fanboys never get it even though its even pointed out in the show? Saitama didnt get strong from that routine, its a really low intensity routine and Genos even mentions this. Saitama is naturally overpowered, never had to work for it.
He kills the lobster monster even before he ever started training. He was already strong.

He clearly would have died if he hadn't gotten a senzu bean. They use them to cheat death constantly. It doesn't change the fact that a regular beam gun would have killed him. As for the kamehameha, rewatch the damn episode. It specifically shows it glancing off of him.

The author of OPM said the maximum power of Saitama's punches has the power of the big bang

Does he ever get visible muscle mass though? I will be disappointed if his appearance never changes. It would be cool if he got gains over time in the series.

Fucking love this show

It really doesn't matter because saitama's a gag character, and dbz characters can't beat gag manga characters no matter how strong they get. A better question would be who would win between saitama and arale.

That doesn't even make any sense, the big bang wasn't any kind of explosion, it was just a mass of particles starting to distance themselves from each other, spreading outwards.
Resurrection F is not canon, that scene never happened canonically.

It would still have a measurable force of the volume of mass times the rate of displacement, which would be far beyond anything else imaginable.

>That doesn't even make any sense, the big bang wasn't any kind of explosion, it was just a mass of particles starting to distance themselves from each other, spreading outwards.
That's what an explosion is.

If you want to think of it a different way, he has the power/energy of the entire mass of the universe at his disposal.

>glanced off
Yeaaaa that doesn't look like it glancing off to me.
youtu.be/2qhgyaBTHQg
Go fan wank your shit circlejerk meme character somewhere else faggot.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Is it bad that I legitimately related with Yusuke a lot because of his broken personality and inability to find satisfaction when he's not fighting somebody?

why do they look so dumb

no shit Sherlock. And Force = Mass x Acceleration.
Saitama puts no effort into his punches, they go fairly slow all things considered to give out such force. This means that his mass must be huge.
But all that mass in a regular sized human body?
Saitama is really dense

No love for Kenichi?

It's about a beta trying to get stronger because he's pathetic and wants a gf.

Veeky Forums should be able to relate [spoiler]except he actually succeeds[/spoiler]

youtu.be/q05NxtGgNp4?t=1335

rewatch the actual episode you fucking chimp

Goku used the displacement of air on Buu just as a joke during their fight and it knocked him back pretty far. Vegito did the same thing with one hand, again, as a joke, to the strongest villain seen in DBZ. Imagine if they were actually serious. Can you picture the destruction that Goku, Vegeta, or god forbid Vegito could cause if they put their all into one of those air displacement attacks?

>be on fire
>feel your skin melting
>your hair stinks when it's burning
>decide to jump into a lake and put the fire out
>oh look, the fire is gone
>guess you were never on fire in the first place
This is how stupid you sound.

>saitama takes the full force of every hit thrown at him, including blasts that instantly shoot him to the moon without even wincing

>vegeta can't even take a hit that can only slowly blast him above the clouds without having the get out of the way and is visibly harmed.

It's pretty clear to me who they desperate fanboy is.

If you're in the mood for an anime which isn't just big guys punching each other I recommend Ore Monogatari. Not just for the big guy protagonist but also the nice romance story.

Danberu Nan Kilo Moteru
A manga not an anime.

You're forgetting a few very important things.
Vegeta, with the blast from one single finger, wiped out an entire planet orders of magnitude larger than Earth. In this scene, he uses a full blast that he pours all his strength into. Goku's blast is stronger than that because it counters his move. What Vegeta is getting hit with is strong enough to destroy Earth several times over. It's not just a little ride to the moon. Secondly, this is Saiyan saga Vegeta. You can use it as a reference point, but saying that some bald prick can beat Vegeta as he is now because he MIGHT have been able to beat Vegeta 20 years ago is stupid. That's like saying Castleberry looks better than Zyzz did because Zyzz used to be a hungry skelly.

using dragonball as an example is fucking retarded

no matter how hard he works, krillin (max power level 75,000) will never be even 1% of somebody like goku who can get into the billions

it's literally muh genetics

Shamo

>Ctrl F
>Love live
>0 results
After lifting heavy and working hard there is nothing better than cute girls doing cute things.

Also to you powerlevel faggots, a basic character like Haruhi, being literal God, beats both saitama and goku.

It's almost as stupid as saying that characters with vaguely established but clearly limited strength could somehow be comparable to a character that has never had an established upper limit .

This also has a live action adaptation which is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

>haruhi
SORRY KIDDO

This. While not exactly Veeky Forums, I think it hits the vibe OP would be looking for in a Veeky Forums anime.

I can imagine how bad that is. Takeo is 2 meters tall. That's big for even tall countries but orders of magnitude more huge than the average Japanese man. Who could they even get to play him without using stilts?

>stealing your best friend's crush
kamina can die

>anything being stronger than Elder God Demonbane.
Only Myuugi possibly, but she isn't in an anime (yet). It is cute when Veeky Forums acts like they know shit about anime.

What? I don't think Simon ever had a chance with Yoko as a kid.

No, he needed his aniki out of the way first.

>baki the grappler

>the virgin mindset
Kamina didn't date Yoko to spite Simon, and anyways why blame Kamina for being the man Yoko prefers? If you're adamant that Simon should have had Yoko, then Simon should have been better. Regardless, Kamina dies and they still don't get together - so what is your point?