Chicken

How to prepare chicken breasts in non disgusting way? I currently just season it with paprika seasoning I picked from the store + throw it in the oven.

What are some good Veeky Forums chicken breasts recipes?

1.) add tomato sauce and mozzarella
2.) cut into chunks, add cumin, chili powder, and cheddar and salsa
3.) add pesto on top
there's plenty of ways to do it, you just have to be creative

How much for fucking this girl

buy cumin, chilli powder, hot sauce, curry, etc and let it marinate in one of those with some olive oil for 1-2 hours before cooking, or just soak it in any of the spices, put it in a bag with some oil, and beat the shit out of it. Another nice one is to crush a garlic clove with some cumin seeds and salt, add lemon and dijon mustard and soak the chicken breast. One of my all time favourites.

Chop the chicken into pieces about 1.5cm square.

Pat chicken dry with a piece of tissue

1tbsp olive oil, 1tbsp lime juice, piri piri spice mix together in a bowl

Add chicken and coat. Leave covered on the counter for 10 minutes. Don't try cooking cold meat, room temperature is best.

Heat a skillet and place the chicken in the pan, leave space between each piece so you don' boil the chicken

When you see the top go "cloudy". I don't know how to describe it, it is white around the edges and the top is less pink... then turn the chicken and cook the other side. Take it out of the pan and then add more chicken. Repeat until all chicken is cooked.

Keeps chicken much juicier than oven baking. If you're worried, cut a piece in half after you turn and you think its ready to check it isn't pink inside.

Who is that seamen demon?

Ariel Winter

I made some a couple of days ago.
1. Fry some onions and garlic in olive oil
2. Add sweet potato cubes
3. Add chicken
4. Add paprika and mushrooms
5. Add soy sauce/some saucy shit

Tastes delicious, had it with some brussel sprouts

i just use plenty of strong garlic sauce that i make myself out of garlic, mayo (can be yoghurt for less kcal) and liquid spice mix that is similar to soy sauce

add plenty of leafy greens and you can eat fuckton if chicken breast in one sitting like this, without later constipation

Just don't overcook them, you twit.

Chicken always tastes better grilled. Get outside and grill it.

>2 bread pans
>can get at walmart for ~9 bucks
>throw in chicken
>add seasoning + water
>put pan in oven using the 2nd pan as a lid (poor mans dutch oven)
>baked 375 40 mins
>throw rice into water
this is the way i've been doing it and it's amazing

Wrap a piece or two of bacon around it and grill

dry brine it for 2-3 hours beforehand, longer if it's skinned

Brine it, marinate it, sear it, cook it, eat it

Thanks for your suggestions brehs , here's more of the ariel whore

More of that thanks

Personally I cut the breast up, and fry it in the oven with cooking oil, a bunch of seasoning even some sriracha that way it's never too dry. It's not like deep frying it and you're not drinking all the oil when you're done cooking

>me in the background

>the media is objectifying me btw

I currently have Chicken breasts, Mozzarella, chedder, oregon , basil, tomato sauce, salt pepper, pepperbell and garlic.

What is the best way to make use of these ingredients?

bump

do you have any of the vagine

yes but I'll only post them if you answer my question

>xd

I will answer with one word per image you post from now on....

1. First

Your turn