Went to the bank for a minute, return to find this on my windshield. WHAT DO?

Went to the bank for a minute, return to find this on my windshield. WHAT DO?

>Text me if you're cullour
???

>34

yeah how many kids does '''she'''' have

>curious
that's trap lingo.

>WHAT DO?
not blur out the number like a faggot
curious you moron

>F

text her

'never touch my – or my wife's son's – car ever again'

Yeah
This definitely sounds like an "F" here

Gains goblin user watch out

thanks, i cant into cursive too good

Text "tits or gtfo"

I know, I think I might pass. I'm 22. I'm not into milfs. Plus I'm quite autistic. This is the first time I've had a note left on my car but not the first time I've been weirdly hit on.

rollin

Text from a burner phone and bang her/him.

She def did not write an r in that word.

can't fucking hurt, lmao.
If she was such a slut as to leave note on your windshield, she will definitely give up the goodies.

Its basically no effort OC

text mi iy youre cuuour?

>34
>milf
Wtf you fucking faggot

do it fgt

The shape after the u is an "r", dummy
That's how you do cursive rs

Do they not teach kids how to read cursive any more?

>they not teach kids to cursive
No, they teach proper cursive. Not that lazy scribble shit.

It's a ruse. Throw it away.

Ask her 1 REP MAX bench numbers. Chestlets need not apply

I think you're mistaking printing for cursive
That's REAL cursive there. And very neat as well

she wants to fuck plain and simple.

>curious
bi-curious?

No it isn't. It's scratch. This is what they teach you in school, people deviate because they're too lazy to right out the extra roof in r's, and completing their s's.

>34

>posting it again

give me the number and ill bang her
why would u hesitate?

Of course you faggots had to make this thread about font styles.

Fucking autists I swear

A way a woman presents herself, tells you a lot about her. Her cursive is shit, give that train a wide berth.

>too lazy
>right out

>defending writing r like an i and not dotting i's
fucking beta orbiters

street whores use fliers now? wow business must be expanding

Im actually so stupid, I posted it like 10 minutes after it happened on Friday. And forgot to blank the number out. So I deleted it half a minute later. I still haven't texted her.

>Do they not teach kids how to read cursive any more?
I'm a teacher. This is how it goes.
For one class, for one year of elementary school, they are taught and have to write in cursive.
Problem: nearly every kid has already learned to write much more efficiently with print before they get to that class, so when they are told to learn this new shit, they are awful a it and it takes forever. So once out of the class, they drop it.
Never mind the fact that 90% of all the "writing" they do is on their phones which has spell check. Kids are fucking awful at grammar/spelling these days and our english teachers do not know what to do to combat it. They simply do not ever physically write anything outside of class, and since our classes are getting more and more "modernized" with ipads and shit, they are writing less and less.

The future of English classes with be learning how to let the compute spell for you

she has a dick, call her

Cursive has been phased out anyway so it doesn't matter. It's not efficient enough in everyday situations. I mean just look at doctors handwriting. It's usually barely legible but I doubt that detracts from them being professionals.

None of this is bad

idiot, it says cuuuuour

maybe
over reliance on tech is never good

>muh 1 wrong word, even though I know what he's saying.
Every time.

We've long since past the line of dependence.
We are. Totally. Wholly and completely.
No point putting on airs about how we're not

I write in cursive everyday for the fuck of it, an r has a 45 degree outward dash before a hook that continues the word, and itmost certainly does not look like what the woman thinks is written english.

Text her random questions from Yahoo answers.

Curious

About what she wrote? Me too.

Kids should still master cursive though because they can combine it with printing into a personal hybrid form that's faster to use than either style alone.

Or just learn typing.

It doesn't change the fact that he's wrong, and so are you