Why work out if it will make you look terrible in a suit?

Why work out if it will make you look terrible in a suit?

not if you get it fitted

Just don't take steroids, not like the natty limit is even that big

Wearing a suit is for try hard coolets

>why would I work on perfecting my own physical form when I can stay a scrawny little bitch but look good in a suit

>DYEL thinks picking up one weight is gonna make him turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger
sage

>not wanting to intimidate your co-workers and clients with your freaky gains
>making it

You look like a 1930s cartoon mobster
How is that NOT the dream

>Here is our new sales accountant, Mr. Coleman.

Spider-Man's arch nemesis only black.
I see no downsides tbqh.

Venom is black though

>not knowing kingpin
Underage detected

He needs a fitted suit

Kingpin was just fat thought

He wasn't, he was super huge. He had some fat, but was mainly muscle. It's his entire point, shirtless he looks like Eddie Hall. He was peak human in strength.

Just don't over do it.

You don't wear full suits when you're yuge, you go for the vest and dress shirt look so you can look slick but still show off your arms, that or a pair of slacks, dress shirt and braces.

You can always go for that Old Timey tough guy look

>pic kinda related

Why the fuck would I wear a suit? I'm not a wagecuck

What about when you have to a full suit?

gotta get it fitted best as you can mane

What kind of wagecuck wears a suit? Only well paying jobs require suits most of the time.

that is if you get huge like a coleman and men like that

why you are stupid?

Damn suits really are not made for big people. That looks like shit.

One of my friends once said if he was rich he would wear a suit every day.

I wouldn't go that hard, but when I stop being overweight I'd love to wear them more often. Makes me feel good, man.

Chicks even treat you better when you're wearing a suit.

Just don't pass NBAbuilt physique so you can still wear nice clothes and have an aesthetic body.

No, that is an ugly suit that was fitted poorly.
Suits are designed to both be a standard monkey suit for the white collar slave class and to MIMIC the look of a moderately active and healthy man.
That fitting was someone who didn't fully understand the nature of the standard costume that they wear and the perception it's supposed to give off.
The suits of GH15(supposedly)god rest his soul and Coleman are what they should go for.
The embarassing faggotry in the post you're looking at looks like a 90's goth in a classical wedding gown. A square peg shoved into a triangle hole because the square hole was too small for the square peg.

How can they just lie like that? We can see the fat on his neck bulging out.

> not wanting to look like a swole 15 year old yakuza boss

You can be fat and incredibly muscular user. The strongest people in the world all carry some fat.

>Have money
>Not get fitted suits

But why

Suits are for cookie cutters. Is that what you wanna be?

UHHHH?????

what a terrible suit

this picture is so fucking funny, olympia competitors are delusional manlets with no sense of style.

Remember, Veeky Forums, these guys look fucking stupid in the real world and shouldn't be your role models.

He stole Reviewbrah's look

he's not huge, he has a pretty small frame and good muscle mass with low bf

post pics

Double breasted jackets with big lapels like this look good on very few people.

t.manlet

When you're 6ft+ it's harder to get straight up bigger without steroids.

who care how you look with a suit if you looks good naked. how many time you wear suit anyway if youre not work in profestion that reqite suit

Lol I though the same thing

Ok... no one said anything about being the hugest...? OP said if you workout you'll look terrible in a suit, and that example disproves OP's point.

>Tfw I'll never have arm exploding grip strength

This was in the 90s you dumbfuck. This fit equals tight is a recent trend.

Never give up on your dreams user

Because I don't wear suits.

His arch-enemy is the Green Goblin.

on a slightly unrelated note: doesn't it suck that, depending on your location, 5 months of the year it's so cold that you can't really show off your muscles?

Ridiculous baggy suits were a shitty 90's trend.

manlets

lol. tallfag never learned how to actually work hard on something in his life xD