What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "Chancoin wallet address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

The current Chancoin is little more than a Litecoin clone with some very small changes (diff retarget time is 2 blocks, testnet min diff, etc). Obviously, in order to actually provide features and usability for the coin, we need to change that. Andy decided to fork a very old version of litecoin (0.8.7) which doesn’t even have the features we want, so we’re going to need to change that as well.

The biggest point on our unannounced roadmap is updating Chancoin’s codebase to the latest version of Litecoin. This will allow us to actually start doing stuff, and name has gotten a pretty good beta version working already - we just need to squash some bugs and that’s it. Once we have the updated client, we can start working on real features, most notably, blockchain-based data storage and Cloverhash, our new mining algorithm.

Cloverhash will solve many, many issues, most notably the complete domination of ASICs. In the current chancoin mining scene, it’s practically impossible to get a block mined using a regular GPU. Cloverhash, based on Dagger (the same mining algorithm that Ethereum, Zcash and many other coins use) and Lyra2RE (Vertcoin), makes it extremely easy for the end user to mine chancoins using their normal graphics cards and immensely helps with decentralization of the network.

who is actually making these threads?

Whats up with payouts from the mining platform?
Im waiting on 4,8k appx
4CHN to the moon tho

wtf u smoking

I am suspicious of you since you do not have a Chancoin wallet address in your ''name'' field.

I recommend joining the discord and going to the ''mining-help'' where you can find answers the quickest.

There you go
No suspicions bruh

It is still in alpha, afaik the payments have to be made manually.

Blockchain-based data storage is another very interesting feature we are exploring. Using OP_RETURN and transaction metadata, we can store long strings of information on the blockchain, without any central server. With this, we can then develop:

- Tripcodes and usernames stored on the blockchain! This eliminates the need for those huge ‘$4CHN:’ names on imageboards and allows us to link usernames on other websites (Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, etc) to a specific Chancoin address, which can then be sent coins to using the tripcodes stored on the blockchain.

- A blockchain-based chan archive, in which users pay a certain amount of coins to upload a post to the blockchain, thus effectively archiving and storing it *forever*.

- An imageboard, or forum, stored completely on the blockchain.

YEs its alpha.
How manually. There is no option to withrdraw yet
I mined 4,8 k, so far got paid 184 coins.

bump!

Where is your Chancoin wallet address?+20 4CHN

i dont use chancoin for tipping i think thats a stupid idea, just for pumping and trading

You dont have to use it for tipping, use it to receive free money. Who is stupid now, huh.

i think receiving free money like that is stupid. its pennies and it turns Veeky Forums into a gay tipping culture lol

you is gay stupid

bump!

Cool

gotta try

Any chance of an online wallet?

This thread smells like curry

Nothing wrong with curry, my friend. Plese press the restart button.

i like this coin

Okay im confused, when i go to the chrome link it downloads a file and i cant open it. how do i do this?

We need to have a burial for Veeky Forums coin. It is dead without Andy.

Coin RIP

this.

>not knowing andy was one of goss's alts

Andy... did meanwhile 3-4 other coins. Premined , Hyped , Sold and Abandoned..... Asking for Andy while we talking abou Blockchain Storage Blockchain Forums... Cross Functional Adresses ... yeah Stupid

Whatever... same person posting same shit....

already exists see steemit fucking faggot go lay on your sand bed

Roll

CHANCOIN!!!

Chan

We need to agree on one way we write the Chancoin address. With the "Veeky Forums:" prefix or without.

Stop Anthonosios Makrelle.

she is fucking hot.. honestly i wouldn't mind seeing her being destroyed by that nigger

roll

Chancoin

chan

ChanCoin is the true bitcoin.

+2.00 4CHN please.

Look at my face when I shuffle.

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

The buy walls are MASSIVE and they are many. This means that the value of the coin wont drop below these numbers and it will go only up from here, because the MASSIVE buy orders also indicate large interest in the coin.

tl;dr here you witness the early investors who buy LOW.

Buy Low!

I love this concept

wew

+15

Us chancoin holders are going to make it big.