Gross user, why don't you ever clean your nose?

>Gross user, why don't you ever clean your nose?

How do I get rid of blackheads? My pores are huge and the strips don't work.

micro vacuum pump

sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff

Wondering the same. Nothing works...

Exfoliate

Best investment of my life.

this works for like, a day. then it's back to how it was

I use these too once a week or so. I have a shit ton of sebaceous filaments that show so they pull hundreds of them out each time.

Downside is that there is doesnt get absolutely everything out since some of the filaments are too soft.

Also forget to mention that its not a permanent fix. They only way to stop this is too get rid of your pores, which you cant, or stop your body from producing the sebum and dead skin cells, which you cant

This.

Buy some face wash and some exfoliation pads.

Doesn't go deep enough, and isn't strong enough.

Those are aren't blackheads, those are sebaceous filaments. I found using moisturizer helps minimize their appearance; salicylic acid can also work too.

Whoa I see it now. I didn't have blackheads at all.

What nose nigga :::(

yeah this made it go away instantly, for skin of the gods get a facial.

Actually you can - isotretinoin.
But sadly that's also only a temporary fix + massive possible side effects.

Is there a better feel than popping blackheads?

Oy vey

I wonder who's behind this post..

Drink at least 3 liters of water a day
Don't eat so much grease
Wash face at night every other day, rinse off with cold water/pat dry
Use moisturizer after shower

I use Aspexia exfoliating soap for washing my face, and Cerave moisturizing lotion for moisture after shower. I use this for shaving. Way better than shave gels. I get almost no irritation from it.

WHAT THE FUCK

Is this real?

What brand is this I bought some shitty soft Korean one that comes off really easily while the videos I see they literally have to rip the thing off and cry

Get some of these and learn to use them for anything real stubborn. Combine with exfoliation, toner, and moisturizers. You can get some off Amazon for around $10.

Get the strides pads if you are in the US, otherwise you'll want a pH adjusting toner, an AHA and BHA. Google those things. Also get a low pH cleanser, sunscreen, and quality moisturiser while you are at it. It also wouldn't hurt to invest in some hydrating light layers like a FTE or snail mucin serum.

These permanently enlarge your pores, you are making things worse for yourself.

nigga did you really blur out your mouth? Are you really that distinguishable that with your nose and the top of your lip you can be picked out?

Yeah.

Those "blackheads" are natural everyone has them but some people have larger pores than others due to exercise and genetics.

>Sebum pushes toxins out of the skin
>Sebum oxidizes and creates a brownish color which colors the entire pore

My wife bought me this earlier this year.

I had no idea what it was meant to do. 10/10, this sort of shit totally goes away.

What do about whiteheads on the nose? I get both on my nose.

pricey shit OP. will this really make my nose less of mess tell da truff

These work 100%

Get some facial scrub like this user said too, your nose will be fucking clean. You'll always get blackheads and white heads on the side, but with these tools, you can extract them. My nose is clean as fugg.

I even stuck some of those tools in my ears and around the auricle, very carefully, gets so much dead skin off it.

Nothing. Everyone has them. Skin just looks gross up close and women cover them up with make up

excellent stuff, also their 'scruffing lotion' is incredible but will burn like fuck if you use it after shaving

I have extremely dry skin and massive blackheads

Does that mean my nose is oily and I should use this just for my nose?