>that one guy that held 2m$ worth of Sia and said he would never sell

>that one guy arguing that shorting is the same as selling

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3106855
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone who invested in B2X futures.

>that one guy who made LINK plushies

>the one guy that didnt know that you need a buyer to sell something

Lizardbro, the honest beaded lizard merchant.

the digibyte sharpie

>that one guy who got his LINK stolen off ED by clicking a tumblr link
>that one guy who had 3K BTC and posted nude of Paragon CEO
>that one guy who got 50k ZRX for almost nothing by baiting a greedy user

>that brief first month of Veeky Forums where everything wasn't flooded with crypto shit

Shorting is selling with the intent of buying lower. Prove me wrong faggot. Protip: you can't.

That bait was literally genius. You have to be a mastermind to think of that. Absolutely incredible, that thread is required reading

You said it, with the intent (or obligation) to buy later. So it isn't selling.

got a link/screencap?

link?

THIS
LEGEND

Veeky Forums was made for crypto so the first few months was nothing but dogecoin threads
Veeky Forums was quiet and noncrypto in 2015 and 2016.

>that user who would argue for hours that its impossible to beat the market and youd have better luck playing roulette

>that user who would argue for hours that its impossible to beat the market and youd have better luck playing roulette
Anyone have a cap of that?

the spirit of biz

the fish head sewer dragon

>The ol' sharpie in the anus trick

You're right.

You're an idiot.

I've got the thread here: warosu.org/biz/thread/3106855

holy shit, is this a collective sentiment around here? I thought I was the only one.

he was the absolute goat

real human bean

>that one op that posted a ITT: Historic Veeky Forums moments moments after the previous one ended
cunt

Nah. But he made a few threads a day about it for months.

There was some occasional crypto on biz in 2016. It’s how I got into crypto when monero was shilled here.

>>that one guy who had 3K BTC and posted nude of Paragon CEO

What shit was wonderful

I started coming here regularly in January 2017. The vast majority of what was posted here was genuine business & finance discussion with a handful of crypto threads. The crypto threads weren't total cancer though. They were for coins like ethereum, monero and bitcoin. No one would have even dreamed of posting a thread for the latest shitcoin because they knew no one would care and dismiss it instantly. I miss the stock discussion, now I have to go to wallstreetbets for that which is a shame.

>link student loan retard

here you go

>ctrl f
>no results for bancor
Bancor and all the memes surrounding it were S+

>when bitbean went 10x in price
>crypto grandma

>The vast majority of what was posted here was genuine business & finance discussion with a handful of crypto threads
lmao dude, just lmao. Veeky Forums has been flooded with potcoin-tier p&d coins since its inception. If you ever observed otherwise, it was an anomaly, not the norm.

I was the one who saved it for banner season. Great thread