Fridge Rate Thread

You won't make it if you don't eat right bros. Show us what you're eating user.

>mayo

Also get a bigger fridge

I can't remember the last time I used that bottle. I think I kept it for an ex who wouldn't eat a sandwich without that garbage. Broke up in March I think

Photo 1/2. Eggs, rice veggers, seeds bread yams, misc powder. Milk is in my roomies fridge

I don't get paid untill Friday, and i might die before then.

I have half a casserole.
I have some carrots (BIG) Broccoli, and some ginger.

thinking about shoplifting a bag of oats.

Forgot to include pic, Nutrient deficiency is real.

photo 2/2. Various beans, oats, water (the water is treated and tastes nasty here so i fill up jugs when i leave the house.) Pasta and sardinessss because hell yeah. Also i got sum whey in the pantry.

Are those you sips your pre-workout?

those coffee monsters are deadly.
Last time I drank one I suffered from a migraine and puked my brains out

Clean your damn fridge

Used to have the exact same small ass fridge when I lived in dorm room. Now I'm in an appartment with a roommate and we have a big fridge like OP
What happenned to your fridge, did something burn inside of it?

too much effort.

I might on Friday before i go shopping. i probably wont though, it doesn't smell, so theres nothing wrong other than some aesthetics.

Its not just beacuse of smell and looks, its that you dont want bacteria from that spoiled food to spread around your fridge

Germs travel at like 50 µm/s it would take them a thousand years to get from the spill at the bottom of the fridge, to the top shelf.

Containers and bags touch it and move between shelves.

Stop trying to justify having a filthy fridge.

>Containers and bags touch it and move between shelves.
And containers and bags touch Germs outside of my fridge and then get placed in it.

the only way the 'germ free' narrative works is if all germs are killed everywhere in the world.

I'm not wasting money on unnecessary cleaning products.... i could spend it better on some food.

> monster drink
> drinks with sugar

What the fuck are you doing, user?

but you'll spend money on products to clean your bathroom? All you need to clean your fridge is a sponge and some spray cleaner

>sugar sips
nigga what

im a runner and poor so i just eat peanut butter sandwiches and occasionally trader joes trash

if Veeky Forums flips my image again im kms

>soda
>monster
>mayo
unless you're on a bulk, then you're not fucking making it

Mirin the guitar.

>meme sips
>meme hot sauce
>meme gaston eggs
>meme yoghurt
Well done user

>raw meat sitting above other things

How come you dont keep the insulin in the box?

there is one in the box, the one without is one that im using currently

tyty eastman makes some good stuff

Why the hate? Isn't it just eggs?

eggs and oil (and some salt too)

you're basically just putting oil on your food. oil that you cant visually grade. eg. Chinese sewer oil.

Got a food bank nearby?

>Frigidaire
10/10 haven't seen one in years.

Fuck no. I wake up super early to cook my breakfast + lunch. I french press my coffee in the mornings to make black coffee taste better. When I'm running late, I skip cooking and just grab a sips to keep me from dying on the commute to work.

Also this.

I doesnt matter, it is autumn.
You should start bulking.

We don't have that brown Monster here. What taste is it?

You should not stock up on so many fresh items like this. By purchasing smaller amounts at a given time, you will have fresher ingredients. Fresh food is the secret to the health and vigor of previous generations

ITT: poverty and incels

This user. If you can, try joining a local news network on FB. Churches advertise food banks all the time for little to no money. Better that than risk going to prison.

Imagine a someones 12 y.o. in monsters product development pouring an entire bag of sugar into someones milked down coffee and then putting 2-3 espresso shots inside.

Tastes like shit, but holy fucking shit does it keep you awake.

Java Monster 10/10
best out of them all

S I P B O Y S

Disgusting

Fuck. I thought I had it bad.
You are clearly destitute or ...
Ya Eat Out All The Time.
And we all know, I don't mean pussy either.
Snootch.